Community > Posts By > Panther0070

no photo
Fri 04/29/11 12:39 PM
I think if someone is asking for a rating, or something on here,well they can't be offended if some criticism stings a bit, they might learn something or improve their self knowing what others genuinely feel, it could actually be helpful, in general though if you're not one for controversy, i ain't that much, silence is golden ,

no photo
Fri 04/29/11 12:32 PM

Well, the opposite of nice is nasty, and nobody in general likes a nasty person, however,switch that ,also there can be people who are too nice,define your question ,there are lots of very different situations and by that lots of very different people, "if in doubt,say nowt" (like the rhyme?)

Once a friend was fixing her hair for a date & asked several of her girlfriends how her hair looked. Her being able to take criticism in a joking way I told her "she looked like hell". We redid her hair & got it looking nice for her date which he complimented on. From then on she always valued my opinion. The other girls were afraid to tell her what it really looked like & admitted their opinions later. Now, what really poses this question is rating profiles. Occassionally I'll come across some pics that looks really cheesy (at least for a dating site , maybe a booty site tho) but I bite my tongue on saying so & avoid the whole thing. I'm sure some wonder why I view a profile & don't comment when they've recently asked to be rated. I so want to say what I really think & realize some things are best left unsaid!!

no photo
Fri 04/29/11 10:57 AM
Well, the opposite of nice is nasty, and nobody in general likes a nasty person, however,switch that ,also there can be people who are too nice,define your question ,there are lots of very different situations and by that lots of very different people, "if in doubt,say nowt" (like the rhyme?)

no photo
Fri 04/29/11 10:57 AM

no photo
Fri 04/29/11 06:01 AM
It seems that we get fed what they(the media) think we want to see, i am scottish,we,ve been joined to this uk since 1707 ,in my heart they are not my royals, i don't have ill feeling towards them,

no photo
Sun 04/17/11 07:23 AM
Most people appreciate honesty ,it's good to be , how badly do you want clear conscience, in general , it is cheating in my opinion,