Community > Posts By > fishcat

fishcat's photo
Thu 11/15/07 05:02 AM
U know i can make woppers on here. O wise tails. They ant true. But ridding the bus in down town houston late at night is not a good thing to do. The way tv stations exist is selling bad news all the time. They have rose colored galsses on and make like stink town is a good place to live. What a spin like the demos and George Bush.

fishcat's photo
Wed 11/14/07 09:46 PM
I did not mean the top wheels at exxon or other places are morons. It takes more than a hand out from WW Emmons that used to be pricipal of Spring Woods High School. Yea that hand out is a high school deploma. Yea u got to go get a high powered degree to even apply at a oil company.

fishcat's photo
Wed 11/14/07 09:07 PM
Edited by fishcat on Wed 11/14/07 09:38 PM
I said in plain english --- certificates not in fork lift or security and good collge degree have the advantage. I did not want to confuse the weak minded. Actually there is people that have a iq of 56 that are CEOS of oil companies.

fishcat's photo
Mon 11/12/07 08:06 PM
Yea i sleep on the cement o yea. Thats right where the sears build is cause its the good thing to do. Since the holy gov orders me to pay 400 billion back to them i got to take a bath in buffalo bayou and speep in the street. Channel 11 sends monsters out to check on me. I never tell stories on here -- the truth is out there.

fishcat's photo
Mon 11/12/07 04:27 PM
Any one here from the lone star ?

fishcat's photo
Mon 11/12/07 04:26 PM
Where im a it says ?
Every time i take a breath clorine gas from the ship channel gets in my lungs. Cause thoses plants there belch out that gas in the atmosphere. Tell Al Gore and the globe groupies i have a problem.

fishcat's photo
Sun 11/11/07 07:27 PM
O there used to be a drive in at campbell and clay road. Yes a farmer had a house at kempwood and campbell many years ago.
Kempwood one time was a 2 lane street. Where north book high school is was woods .
But things change,now ever thing has gone to hell.

fishcat's photo
Sun 11/11/07 07:22 PM
Yea it would be nice to find some one to be with trust worthly and belives in the spirit u know the maker. Im no infidel.

fishcat's photo
Sun 11/11/07 07:19 PM
Yea i said old age -- that means u went to i guess SWHS in the good old days no in er grateeed no way . It was different then it really was a high school no prision. O yea can i add from 1968 to 1972 the glory years. But now its rinkels, gray hair. Feel old as dinosaurs not that old but. Can u figure out it means Spring Woods High School. Its not there no more cause they moved it to La Grange.

fishcat's photo
Tue 10/30/07 08:43 PM
Well i know about that. Rinkeles and all the rest go with it. Its not a bad subject to talk about.

fishcat's photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:09 PM
O there out there. Bettter watch out for them .

fishcat's photo
Mon 10/29/07 03:16 PM
Reminds me of the stiking oilers and bud adams, the beer drinking in the 1980s, in the nav res as i was blind. Guard at the billy burns place.

fishcat's photo
Mon 10/29/07 08:59 AM
hello y'all !

fishcat's photo
Sun 10/28/07 07:59 PM
Yes of the yes no maybe . Ant there a better way ?

fishcat's photo
Sun 10/28/07 04:26 PM
I guess that means honey and coffiee.

fishcat's photo
Sun 10/28/07 11:31 AM
I almost want to take my picture off of here. And just put a painting i did.

fishcat's photo
Sun 10/28/07 11:29 AM
Free speech --- u see no one will kick u off here. if u dont really cut some one down all the time. Why do that ? u KNOW people do read these. And if u apply to lets say a big company that has retire ment and good things u wont get that job. Just be cool about what u put on here. Im telling the truth about security guard work in Houston. I should know.

fishcat's photo
Sun 10/28/07 11:24 AM
It seems with al my wisdon its like this. O u can go get a security guard job fast if u can put up with the bs. First make sure u apply or call lots of companies see what they have.
U dont want to go 20 some oddd miles to a post thats at night.
Or go to se,sw,jensen drive to work as a guard.
If the price is right and the hours go a head. Go to Stan Sheppard his little bs class. GO to that gun range and be brain washed. U know its not free.
Then the company takes money out of your skimpy check for the gun or guard card plus the uniforms.
It dont take no skill what so ever to observe and report. Those owners are gettin all them money and giving u little as they can. Its a dead end job.
Dont refuse a job some where if u want to get walfare. Even if its 8 a hour. Those jacks will say over paid then want 100 billion dollars back . Dnot pay em back then bad credit then the holy gov may act not too nice. They may stop u the little pigs will or imnminate domain.

fishcat's photo
Sun 10/28/07 11:01 AM
O there is lots of them on here. When u meet some one u expect one face. Well there is set ups,lies, the blame game. U meet some one then they say u cant do this or that on the frist date. Then later its the same thing. Or they will talk to u for 30 min then say im seeing some one. Here is a good one calling some on on a prepaid cell . Then it stops one time. Long distance calling gets mucho expens.

fishcat's photo
Sun 10/28/07 08:45 AM
I can tell u all about Spring Branch and sick town. Well sick town as i call it is h town.