Community > Posts By > fishcat

fishcat's photo
Fri 11/16/07 06:23 PM
I have complained about h town,drinking in the 1980s, the nav res on OST,2 facers, the match game from 500 miles odessa, the democrats, hillary clinton,growing old,richard nixon,streaking,hwy 290, the middle east. Is that enough ?
Im sure this is in clear english.

fishcat's photo
Fri 11/16/07 05:50 PM
That lady that did me the match in the first place, i dont have noting to do with that. A strange lady from some where been sending me ;ojkpjkop i just said too much on her face and she said im not nice. Know i know her,control and 2 faced
I have met those kind in the past one in min wells anothere in freeport. O the one in freeport been married 5 times. o DONT thats for later. That granny ment after the marrage is conducted. Then get tired and get a divore then im number 6.
I guess some thing is rong with my face to i got to much gray well thats too bad.

fishcat's photo
Fri 11/16/07 03:25 PM
Yea there is a ligur store on gessner i can walk to. Is it safe to go out side ?

fishcat's photo
Fri 11/16/07 03:22 PM
Not smoking weed --- just old Texas Wise Tails- Who knows who is near hwy 290 ? Just where is that - ever heard of gessner or the katy freeway ?

fishcat's photo
Fri 11/16/07 02:24 PM
Edited by fishcat on Fri 11/16/07 02:25 PM
Dont they understand gettin a P.H.D in making wise tails takes drinking lots of ever clear and home made wine. O dont be taking about holy Hillary Clinton the next president. GOD HELP US. I want to run for president since i got a P.H.D in fire dancing after the ever clear. Dont talk bad about Al Gore the ozone man after all he invented the internet. Please help me i need a way to the liquar store for snopps. U see that helps me understand what im puttin on here.
Signed FIR DE WALES

fishcat's photo
Fri 11/16/07 12:05 PM
Dont erase that d--k word thats the holy mans name richard nixon !

fishcat's photo
Fri 11/16/07 12:04 PM
Have old trikey **** nixon running for President. He did a good job last time boo and hiss. I like the water gate special.
Streakers heres your chance again to prove your worth.
Its hillary the mouth. Im not paying for others free ride in to ben taub. O yes im a INFIDEL i for got. O George Bush half brain or ko me jos what ever.
Good by ko me jos

fishcat's photo
Fri 11/16/07 11:53 AM
You there is tapes BY Dale Carniege. They work. U just got to keep on listening and it will sink in. Plus there is some one named Earl Nightingale - action = result . Just quit listining to that. Many stop and say for get it its too much to ask for. Yea i should had started doing what he said right after day said good by. Others said or suggested that i lead a field. Well reinventing the wheel is not easy.

fishcat's photo
Fri 11/16/07 07:56 AM
I did not know u was reading this. U are right. Being down and out all the time drains so much energy. Feel tired all the time. There are ways to move on. The past is just the past. There is no catch 22 for the future. I know im well past 53 a little ways . I wish u was like o 15 miles from here. But u arnt. Yea im in a kinda big city thats got over 2 milion in south east TX.

fishcat's photo
Fri 11/16/07 07:08 AM
Why live in the past constanly ? All the mistakes. Do some thing. Actions = Result. Worries about worries. Thats no good. Being depresses wont solve a thing. Take one thing at a time. Figure out whats causeing things and go forward.
There is a lady on here that said i sound down all the time.
Just got in a rut. I thought it was catch 22. It may sound like i got intell who knows. Intell is iq.

fishcat's photo
Fri 11/16/07 06:57 AM
I dont have a high flutin fancy college degree that dont mean nothing. Some times i just write wise tails on here. o I dont mean to cut down folks that are educated. But when u got a high school diploma and a general studies degree( its like another diplma) what can i say ? Im not down and out all them time.

fishcat's photo
Fri 11/16/07 06:22 AM
Well u might say im in the 50's.

fishcat's photo
Fri 11/16/07 05:29 AM
O no not the democrats and gov health care. Thats what holy Hillary wants. Just think piece in our time or give piece a chance. What a mess i dont know which one is worse. George Bush with half a brain or far de wales. Next time vote for Al Gore and the globe warming groupies and still be counting votes. Who cares.
Fare de wale

fishcat's photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:26 AM
Let catfish describe it - there is rattle snakes big as buses patroling 290. Infiels are 10 feet tall and getting larger. Drinking water is full of clorine an battery acid. Just take a breath your lungs will be filled with chemicals from the air.
Dinosaurs from the glenrose formation are causeing traffic jams at 290 and 610 every day. Ktrh now has all programs for shadow people that stay in graves at blue light cemetory, Art Bell said so.

fishcat's photo
Fri 11/16/07 04:11 AM
Why would some one from Odessa say there a match for me ? They must live on the moon or some place. The moon is just as far as Odessa to me. I sure ant going out to west texas. The standard is think if u can ? before action

fishcat's photo
Thu 11/15/07 07:55 PM
O the days of yester year - going to carties on chemne rock in houston - one hurrican and 2 screw drivers . Then it was time to leave in fact i did. It sure was foggy that nite bearly see the road. Got back . Next thing i know i was at front door crashed out like a light.

fishcat's photo
Thu 11/15/07 07:30 PM
Edited by fishcat on Thu 11/15/07 07:31 PM
Thes are interesting stories in here. I got some my self -- the semi wild drinking state of things in the 80s,the nav res,security work, SWSH reunion at Tin Hall,UFOS over barton springs,boot camp, nw houston,police chasing a fare de wale at the blue light cemetory.

fishcat's photo
Thu 11/15/07 07:12 PM
Thats good to know some one out there understands plain english. I did not go to the Univestiy of Texas just to get a PHD in wise tails. So now what? Art Bell who is that ? Going out in the desert just to see a 20 foot bird fly over his car .
BY GOllY i did see those shadow people. I sware it. one time i layed down it the grass near barton springs. Yes i fact i did
O that was after i had a ever clear and home made wine.

fishcat's photo
Thu 11/15/07 04:50 PM
No it sounds like they had too much to drink at the reunion. U know the one at Tin Hall. Yea its on huffmister. Some one exscorted o ladies that went hs from 1968 to 1972 accross the dance floor. touche - feely

fishcat's photo
Thu 11/15/07 08:37 AM
Art Bell the man he talks to dead dogs, sees those shadow people running around in the dark,has seen a ufo above the state capital in Austin,seen the great wizard ghost in front of the astrodome when the sinking oilers were there, and of course hears from mars strange sounds.