Community > Posts By > fishcat

fishcat's photo
Wed 11/21/07 12:23 PM
That hyrocloic acid is so so good it makes my skin shine. Go away mushrooms.

fishcat's photo
Wed 11/21/07 12:19 PM
I wont put noting else on here cause others think im n the twlight zone. Really i dont care what they think.

fishcat's photo
Wed 11/21/07 12:17 PM
Yea i have had that turkey and dressing my self. Its not good to be by ones self on thanks giving but i done it before. I dont know any one on here.

fishcat's photo
Wed 11/21/07 12:14 PM
Thats what i would like to know? Are the folks that went to
Spring Woods High School in 1972 going to have a get to gether ? Some are in h town. Wish i could find out ? I'go. They seem to be ok since i known some from junior high school.
Yea thats a long time ago. U know jenx

fishcat's photo
Wed 11/21/07 12:05 PM
I want to see the ghost lights are they real ? There near a mtn at Marfa. No trees just rocks and cactus. It dont rain there. Just gets cold and snows.

fishcat's photo
Wed 11/21/07 12:02 PM
Well on khou tv they said the old spring woods high school has been moved to the city dump. Then to my suprise they said some one lifted the astrodome and moved it to alpine. That town needs to lighten up its 2007 not in the stone age . There is just one liqure store in that place. I bet the holy rollers stop any one from buying booze there.
I know u are out in the desert. Whats there to do ? Ride horses, look at cows ?

fishcat's photo
Tue 11/20/07 06:36 PM
Dp what the sentences are rong wooo no nelly. Who is nelly ? I got to talk to Art Bell about nelly . I saw Mr Bell once he was at the blue light cemetory near jones road. He said there was shadow people on khou tv. Well in the twlight zone any thing happens i dont know may be so im confused where is some more hurricans i can drink so i cant think clearly.

fishcat's photo
Mon 11/19/07 08:35 PM
That dont kinda well may be sorta dont make on scence. The truth is well im confused.

fishcat's photo
Mon 11/19/07 05:13 PM
Ever clear and home made wine so i can find my tail o yea.

fishcat's photo
Mon 11/19/07 11:10 AM
No excuse me its "sick twisted freak" Einstine said that when he found a dark hole.

fishcat's photo
Mon 11/19/07 10:16 AM
Twisted mines speak freely in here when swimming in barton springs all day . They have a brain freeze and going to hell in a hand basket. Or the basket is burning in hell. O Glen Beck says twisted sick freak so i added some thing. Im not smoking nothing or drinking ever clear and cool aid, the brain is normal.

fishcat's photo
Mon 11/19/07 10:07 AM
Yes the do keep on send e mail and then it says there account is deactivated. And then they say others are bothering me. Well who cares . I got better things to do.

fishcat's photo
Sun 11/18/07 10:13 AM
What does that mean ? I know others on here will wonder if i swam in barton springs too long. No i have not been over there in a while. Get back to the main diatribe ok . Its highly important that mr retarted slob in some unit feed those cats from the dumbster no madder if they have fleas all over them. God said for me to tell the world its ok to feed cats from the dumpster, after a hurrican and 2 screw drivers i can think better.

fishcat's photo
Sun 11/18/07 01:30 AM
Yes all the paintings o put on here i made.

fishcat's photo
Sat 11/17/07 08:30 PM
Im not saying where that is. There is just strange things going on here giant roaches invading where folks live. This fat retarted olf feeding wild cats from the dumpster ever fin day. The olf thinks there his babies. Catfish talks to a manager and she says the cats need to go there nasty . I think she dont give a dam. It just takes once one of those cats has rabies and bites some one and the city will sure know and a certain tv station that ever one watches.

fishcat's photo
Sat 11/17/07 06:12 PM
There is no code.

fishcat's photo
Sat 11/17/07 06:11 PM
I got no idea where thats at? Its not near the hill country of texas.

fishcat's photo
Sat 11/17/07 06:10 AM
That is a long way from the capital in AUSTIN. There has been so many ufos that go over the capital its hard to see em all.

fishcat's photo
Sat 11/17/07 03:22 AM
U know hwy 281 is in Austin i think.

fishcat's photo
Fri 11/16/07 07:35 PM
What state is hwy 291 in ?