Community > Posts By > kai67

kai67's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:31 PM
Not Enough! laugh drinker laugh drinker laugh drinker laugh

kai67's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:28 PM
Edited by kai67 on Tue 12/18/07 11:29 PM
I heard about your luck Shrek!! Congratulations!! flowerforyou drinker All the best to you and Fiona! laugh

And, Thanks Jeepinfool! drinker

kai67's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:13 PM
Edited by kai67 on Tue 12/18/07 11:16 PM
"so tell me how do you slow a child down
by giving him speed... go figure
it is insane"

My Oldest child has Severe ADHD. In children like that the meds have the opposite affect. When he took anti-psychotics he flipped out. (Like for some people Pain killers act like speed.) Believe me the meds make a BIG difference. Instead of trying to burn down the house (and other neighborhood buildings) He is able to control his anger and impulsive urges.

By the way... He had burned down a building on government property when he was off the meds and is now dealing with legal issues.

kai67's photo
Tue 12/18/07 11:01 PM
Thanks All! I appreciate getting some feedback other than the fact that I can't spell worth a damm. lol

Yes, I am probably expecting too much too soon. And it is true that lack of a second date is most likely a good thing.

I DO NOT intend to generalize when I speak of Men. I know that Men are as varied as Women.

I am just Very frustrated with the whole "dating" thing. It kind of feels like someone changed the rules and didn't tell me. laugh

kai67's photo
Sat 12/15/07 12:37 AM
this is a bit out of the religion theme don't you think??
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

kai67's photo
Sat 12/15/07 12:35 AM
laugh I just looked at HER profile... I will refrain from commenting. laugh I will let the world decide. I will now end this thread with a Good Night happy

kai67's photo
Fri 12/14/07 11:53 PM
Intelegence? We, as a country graduate children who can't read a ruler and I am being hassled because of my use of the english language? Get a Grip!!!

kai67's photo
Fri 12/14/07 10:38 PM
Ummm... WOMAN bigsmile

kai67's photo
Fri 12/14/07 10:35 PM

I'd settle for
a little TLC
once in awhile.

I settle for someone to accept me for who I am!

kai67's photo
Fri 12/14/07 10:33 PM
"typos or misspellings" do not define who I am. If this is what is keeping people from viewing me than that shows how shallow they are... maybe I'll take a pic without my dentures... that will drop the response rate by what? 75%? and ferrett out even more of those who are too shallow. (NOT my loss) My spelling and punctuation tell NOTHING about me. Except of course, that I cant spell and probably failed English. And Am Human.

kai67's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:57 PM
Grannithands, You are a Beautiful Man! And A Steelers fan at that!!!bigsmile

MZKat... Inside Beauty Lasts Forever! flowerforyou

kai67's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:52 PM

I have met a couple of guys both here and on another site. But I never get a second date. (and the ones I DO get are not my type) We seemed to have a good time and, I didnt sleep with them but, there is never a second date. Am I doing something wrong? Am I expecting too much too soon? I have been out of the dating scene for a long time... Have things changed so much since then? Advice Is Welcome!

You come across as a person who thinks that finding chemistry with someone is as easy as 1...2...3. Here are a few questions for you: How long did you chat with them online? How many times did you talk on the telephone? How well did those chats and conversations go? How soon after first contact did you set up the date? Did you feel any connection with that person during the date? How did the date go in your opinion?

One last question: Are you just looking for someone or are you looking for someone special?

Lastly, just some friendly advise. Double check your spelling and punctuation in your profile. People actually do look at those types of things.

Do you really think I give a crap about my punctuation or spelling? and, I dont try to date on my first chat!

I don't like being alone but I have kids and have to make decisions based upon that. I will not bring guys home. My kids don't need that kind of chaos in thier lives.

I guess Im feeling insecure. My divorce papers came on my 40th birthday... and I need counceling! laugh laugh

kai67's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:40 PM
Im Beautiful!!! And not on the outside! So I take offense to your comments! Those beautiful on the outside are sometimes ugly on the inside.

kai67's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:25 PM
'Cause he lives in Texas!!! sad Otherwise, I'd take him!!! bigsmile

kai67's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:18 PM
Edited by kai67 on Fri 12/14/07 09:19 PM

Why?

cause i rather hookup with someone get to know them and if their for me be with them
:wink:

Isn't that dating?

IM SO CONFUSED!!! sick

kai67's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:18 PM

Dating in this day and age is a different animal than before online communities. It's evolved and the lack of a second date doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you or with the men, just that you've not met the right one yet. There are far more choices for dating these days. It can be exhausting and, at times, disappointing but if you want to find a relationship (it sounds like you do), just keep working at it. Sooner or later you'll find that second date and will be glad that you met the one that was worth spending that amount of time with.

By the way, I applaud you not sleeping with someone on the first date....get to know someone first...once you do have sex you can't go back and it changes the relationship...if you do it first thing then many women find out later this is a relationship that is not for you. Everyone is usually on their best behavior the first couple months after all when it comes to relatioinships. By the time you learn someone is not right for you (and usually you can figure it out quickly) if you jumped into a physical relationship, things have come to a different level that makes a break up more difficult in my opinion. Many people may disagree with me which is fine as casual sex works for them and I can't judge, but my opinion for what works for me is that it's good to wait a little while and get to know each other before the jump into the bed time.

THANK YOU!!!!

kai67's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:17 PM
I apologise... What is wrong with dating today?" Better? I really like people, Men in particular. bigsmile I am a good down to earth hearty woman. Im beautiful on the inside and I have alot to offer to a relationship... so... I guess all of this is just lost on me.

kai67's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:09 PM
noway STEELERS RULE!!!

Sorry Cowbabys...bigsmile

kai67's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:08 PM
Im Sorry I don't mean to Man Bash!!! I like men... bigsmile
I just want to understand...

Thanks Reenie! flowerforyou

kai67's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:02 PM
Why?