Community > Posts By > StarTrekkin

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 01:53 PM
Putting my hands together AROUND THE FORK FULL OF TURKEY bigsmile

Now I know we all enjoy turkey dinners ....... but have you ever wondered how the TURKEY feels?huh

I mean you think YOU'RE stuffed? grumble Geesh. He got stuffed HOURS before you did.

And what about his short life span cut off at the pass?:cry:

Do you ever wonder if he kinda suspects what's comin?????? noway

Let's give it up for the poor little guy ............. put your hands together and give him his 'due' ........ smokin drinker :tongue:

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 01:47 PM
glasses Thanks Important tips here--
No red wires, and no chatting Just do it! most important i think is the dank mold i agree,,, get's my sinuses going and how menacing can you be with your nose sniffing and eyes watering.
drinker good messagebigsmile

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 01:34 PM
lite beer won't make up for 6 lbs of turkey, gravy, mashed pots, yams with marshmallows, stuffing, pumpkin pie and all the other stuff laugh

drinker drinker drinker

Light beers for allllll......happy thanksgiving

drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 01:31 PM
flowerforyou 10 and 1 says it allbigsmile drinker

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 01:29 PM
LOL the Margarita made me stutter Thanks

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 01:28 PM
grumble agrees this will be a long day i have to work a doubleexplode

drinker I'd love a Margaritadrinker

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 01:23 PM
grumble agrees this will be a long day i have to work a doubleexplode

drinker I'd love a Margaritadrinker

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 01:20 PM
sad sad STILL AT WORK NO BEER FOR MEsad sad

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 01:19 PM

A new real and lasting love. brokenheart

brokenheart ME TOO SANTA, IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER ONE TO SPARE

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 01:16 PM
laugh I don't mind getting Stuffed So I'm sure he's OK with it...

smooched HAPPY TURKEY-DAY ALL

flowerforyou WELCOME NEW PPL flowerforyou THIS IS THE BEST PLACE TO MAKE FRIENDS ENJOY YOUR STAY

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 01:13 PM
sad :cry: I'm Missing SD sooo much... Feel Blessed if Your still there Here's what happens in the Great State of KANSAS

WELL--The cold SUCKS!!!!!!!! LOL Yesterday after 3 days of 77 degree weather it decided to drop to MINUS 50!!! Yea Well it feels like it Anyway-- My heater isn't working in my car, i couldn't find a hat, my windshield wipers shredded and i had no washer fluid-and the water was low in the radiator- so i go to walmart to get all the above and some groceries, it was raining and freezing and slick and just generally Yuckie But i was driving safe slow and with my head lights on... shopped,, came out,, still no hat (they were all ugly LOL) and loaded the stuff in my trunk, put some antifreeze in my radiator, too cold to do the wipers (rain stopped so it was OK) get in to start the car-- and it was DEAD checked Yep the Lights were on Agggggggg, Lucky for me a city officer was driving by he got cables and Jumped me--

Got home and my fire had gone out in the wood stove (My ONLY heat) i went to build a fire and Guess what *** Flash back to Monday 77 degrees thinking to my self i should load up on wood in the house--Nah i tell my self i'll do it later "it's too hot"*** So in the freezing rain i'm bringing Wet, wood into the house trampping in my muddy boots yuck all over the living room ....

Wahhhhhhh I wanna go back to San Diego wahh hhhhhh

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 12:59 PM
laugh laugh laugh ROFLMHO

What are you talking about? My tree has been here since last Christmas...and all my lights are up all year long.

Does anyone want a rotton pumpkin?laugh

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 12:59 PM
Tomorrow

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 12:57 PM
flowerforyou HAPPY THANKS GIVING ALLflowerforyou

...IT HAS TO GET BETTER-- HERE'S WHAT I DID YESTERDAY...
Yesterday after 3 days of 77 degree weather it decided to drop to MINUS 50!!! Yea Well it feels like it Anyway-- My heater isn't working in my car, i couldn't find a hat, my windshield wipers shredded and i had no washer fluid-and the water was low in the radiator- so i go to walmart to get all the above and some groceries, it was raining and freezing and slick and just generally Yuckie But i was driving safe slow and with my head lights on... shopped,, came out,, still no hat (they were all ugly LOL) and loaded the stuff in my trunk, put some antifreeze in my radiator, too cold to do the wipers (rain stopped so it was OK) get in to start the car-- and it was DEAD checked Yep the Lights were on Agggggggg, Lucky for me a city officer was driving by he got cables and Jumped me--

Got home and my fire had gone out in the wood stove (My ONLY heat) i went to build a fire and Guess what *** Flash back to Monday 77 degrees thinking to my self i should load up on wood in the house--Nah i tell my self i'll do it later "it's too hotdevil "*** So in the freezing rain i'm bringing Wet wood into the house-- trampping in my muddy boots yuck all over the living room ....

Wahhhhhhhsad I wanna go back to San Diego wahh sad hhhhhh
So here I am at work i get off at 4pm which is cool dinner will be ready by the time i get to my daughters home.drinker

BUT then i'm told i need to come back in at Midnight eek yawn sleep I don't need no stinkin sleep yawn
LOL So how was YOUR holiday ?? Blessings Lesli

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 12:50 PM
WELL--The cold SUCKS!!!!!!!! LOL Yesterday after 3 days of 77 degree weather it decided to drop to MINUS 50!!! Yea Well it feels like it grumble Anyway-- My heater isn't working in my car, i couldn't find a hat, my windshield wipers shredded and i had no washer fluid-and the water was low in the radiator- so i go to walmart to get all the above and some groceries, it was raining and freezing and slick and just generally Yuckie But i was driving safe slow and with my head lights on... shopped,, came out,, still no hat (they were all ugly LOL) and loaded the stuff in my trunk, put some antifreeze in my radiator, too cold to do the wipers (rain stopped so it was OK) get in to start the car-- and it was DEAD checked Yep the Lights were on Agggggggg, Lucky for me a city officer was driving by he got cables and Jumped me--

Got home and my fire had gone out in the wood stove (My ONLY heat) i went to build a fire and Guess what *** Flash back to Monday 77 degrees thinking to my self i should load up on wood in the house--Nah i tell my self i'll do it later "it's too hot"*** So in the freezing rain i'm bringing Wet, wood into the house trampping in my muddy boots yuck all over the living room ....

Wahhhhhhhsad I wanna go back to San Diego wahhsad hhhhhh

no photo
Mon 11/19/07 07:29 PM
grumble It's from a Movie..... a good movie BTY bigsmile

no photo
Mon 11/19/07 07:28 PM
it should be ... Warriors come out and playyyyyyyy

<------- starts stalking around saying here idiots,,, come out and playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

no photo
Mon 11/19/07 07:27 PM
noway Pat ?Steve? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

no photo
Mon 11/19/07 07:22 PM
LOL sorry thumper BUT it was You who invited me here in the first place:tongue:

ive said it once ill say it again
I HATE STUPID FRIGGIN PEOPLE

no photo
Mon 11/19/07 06:59 PM
awesome going on 3 weeks of 11 to 16 hour days with NO days off I'm fine reallyfrown