it was a Blastdrinker

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 03:21 AM
mmmmm Chocolate Pudding:tongue:

Whats up! New in town.

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 03:16 AM

blushing SORRY helps clean upembarassed

wanders in with paper towel in hand.........GOd YOU GUYS !! WHAT A MESS !! leave ya alone for one night !!........laugh

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 03:15 AM
1. If you loved someone who cheated on you and they want you back, would you take them back?....... I say NO But have done it- It didn't work out they did it again so ........NO!!!....

2. If you love someone, who live in another country, would you move there? ....YES....

3. If you loved someone who comitted a petty crime, would you take the fall for that someone?...NO,,,,That's not Love that's Stupid

4. Would you die for the person you loved?.........YES.....

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 03:03 AM
bigsmile I am a Coffee Drinking, Star Trekkin, Hound Dog Luvin, Turtle Collecting, Tall Sexy Woman-- I really love doing most anything, Out doors is my Favorite place to be But I'm a California Girl who Hates to be cold, so snuggling by a fire in the winter is my 2nd favorite thing. The picture shown black hair But it must have been the "light' LOL it's currently Blond *i havent had the fun they claim,,, Yet *wink*

I'm a fun, funny, happy with my self woman, who has a blast doing almost anything.
I find humor and positive aspects in most everything, Worry is a soul killer, anger and Jealousy have no place in a relationship. Not to say we don't worry or ever get angry But to have it as a daily thing isn't what i want Or what I'll give to You.
Walks and talking, great food, coffee, chocolate, sunrises/sunsets snuggling, fire places, camp fires, motorcycle rides, sitting quietly without a word spoken-- these are a few of my favorite things LOL
Meeting someone who wants to live, laugh, love-- getting to know YOU and what you love will be a great adventure:heart:

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:27 AM
laugh might have been the Monkey kisses OR the Turtle Tongue Or just too many Women here Some Guys HOTT or Not can't handle the Pudding Pit full of Lovley Womenbigsmile

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:26 AM
drinker give him a drinki He'll get over itlaugh

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:24 AM
ROFLMHO it's bad when we run dog off laugh

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:23 AM
NO Turtle Tongue:tongue: laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:21 AM
blushing and no one complains smokin

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:19 AM
Oh She'll fit right in "He" likes the girls together in the Pudding PITbigsmile

I don't know who Steve is, but if he gets mad, just tell him us girls drank it all and then made out with each other. He'll forgive us.

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:18 AM
the rum Hmmmmmm wasn't that in the chocolate pudding I put in the super soaker ??

drinker Steve Needs to order more Booze drinker If he expects Us to run ammuck thru the threads SPLATTING JSH with pudding Cheerbigsmile

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:11 AM
bigsmile drinker drinker drinker drinker MARGARITAS FOR ALL

You know, it's the craziest thing, i was just chilling, talking about Walgreens vs Walmart and then - BAM! - i got soaked in chocolate pudding.

Oh well...nothing a margarita can't fix....

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:09 AM
Hands CB a JUMBO Margarits and says WElcome What brings you here?((Grinning and Hiding her Pudding super soaker))

I just got sprayed with chocolate pudding...i need a margarita...

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:07 AM
OK who's embarassing US ewwwwwwww noway

hey look at me, im tired and i feel like **** grumble drinker

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:06 AM
Than my work here is done drinker

last week i went into walmart went in to the dressing room after a couple minutes started yelling---HAY THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE---

ok no .... YOU ... are the weakest link. and you're embarrassing the rest of us!!!

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:05 AM
:tongue: Peeks In SMILING Star grabbs her Super Soaker (Modifed) SPrays the Room with Chocolate Puddin --Star Run's back to Lepers the 4th bar>>>>>>>> gigglingdrinker yelling((( come have a drink and jump in the pudding pit with the crazzy ppl)))>>>>>BTW walmart!!!!!

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:02 AM
last week i went into walmart went in to the dressing room after a couple minutes started yelling---HAY THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE---

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:00 AM

laugh laugh

I admit... I AM ... the weakest link