Community > Posts By > StarTrekkin

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:52 PM
You sound PERFECT *sigh*

This is a serious opinion poll, I'm looking for honest answers from the ladies. Maybe you can tell me why it seems so dammm difficult to find a woman who would want to at least start a good friendship in person and see where things lead.

I have, what I think to be some great qualities in a man. I am..

Honest, genuine, sincere, loyal, good sense of humor, a man of my word, depndable, romantic, caring, spontanious, adventurous, financially secure, not a flake, etc, etc.

My idea of a romantic evening would be one like talking an evening stroll on the beach, after having a nice dinner out. Sitting, watching the sunset, letting her lean back on my chest while we sit and I just hold her, we talk, laugh, be playful, I might sneak some little kisses in on her neck and cheek from time to time. Maybe give her a little something to remember the evening, like a special flower or token of some kind.

So with this information..can you tell me why it seems to be so tough for me to meet a woman who would enjoy this? Am I going in a wrong direction? Is it my physical appearence? I know I';m no Bradd Pitt type and I'm not real tall, but I am in decent shape and have lots of energy. I think I am able to communicate well and hold a good conversation.

So whats my deal?? I have been told by all my friends, who have known me some 20+ years, I'm a very "nice" guy and a great friend.

So whats missing for me!!?? This is an honest sincere question and would appreciate some feedback. happy

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:45 PM
Kansas Hereflowerforyou Blessings to all in this New Year

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:33 PM
I'M AT WORK TILL MIDNIGHTsad HOPING I CAN MAKE IT HOME AFTER THEN BEFORE ALL THE CRAZIES GET ON THE ROAD LOL

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:10 PM
Can i sit in the Hot Tub ON your Knee???blushing

okay - where shall I sit?
Anywhere you'd feel most comfortable. At a table in the corner, at the bar, or in the hot tub if you want. bigsmile
Then again, if I join you. you can sit on my knee. laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:35 PM
O'h poor Brian Don't worry she's not coming on the Cruise...

i like sensitive, sensual, sexy, caring, understanding, promising, romantic, and most of all..HONESTY!!!happy

hey, that's me bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

i'm sorry i fogot to mention "attractive" too..bigsmile laugh

oh sh*t, did she just call me ugly? wtf laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:33 PM
YES!!!!!!!! exactly what i want NO!!!!!!!!!! not even close......... OK if we knew what we wanted it would take all the fun out of making every man we meet stark raving mad!drinker

Ok I am setting myself up with this one… but I’am a monkey so I dont care!

:devil devil devil
Ladies you want a man that at times can be a real jerk and at times loving.

You want a man that is good looking, but not one that gets other girls attentions
You want a man that is adventures but settled down.
You want a man that is a real man but also one that cries.
You want your man to be powerful but timed.
You want a father for your children but not with the one that bore the one you have.
You want a man that will be tolerant but stands his ground.
You want a man that is smart but not too smart.
You want a man to take control and listen to you on what you want to do.
You want it all but get bored with it after awhile.
You want… what?

If I offend I am sorry, but here is your chance to say the facts.

*act- monkey pulls up a chair smokin

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:30 PM
do you 2 want to be alone?????? or can We watch????bigsmile

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:29 PM
Depends do you still have the teddie bear on the pillow???

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:27 PM
laugh laugh laugh you are awesome we can speak this on the Cruise :)

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:53 PM
Hmmm i don't think I'd want to Cruise with YOU!!! I'd be staring in your eyes the whole time and never see a thinglove

i took several on the Carnival.leaving again in April.love them cant wait

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:34 PM
ALL RIGHT WHO"S IN??????????

YES i was thinking the same thing-- Several say they haven't been and want to go and others are going spring/summer.

We could get info on one of those trips and try to join up
flowerforyou Summer is best for me I'll have vacation time bigsmile YES YES let's plan this........

Let's all take a trip together... who's with me? drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:32 PM
Yea back in the day I cruised too by BF had a Camarobigsmile

???and if so how long ago, what cruise line/ship/time of year and would you do it again why/why not??

I really really want to go on a cruise and have FUN and not be scammed or feel i got nothing for the money i spent and don't want to have to pay for every little thing do any include all?

:heart: I use to cruise ALL the time when I was about sixteen to eighteen, 1969 roadrunner,,,,,,so, cool,,,,so many GREAT TIMES!!!

Oh, Sorry, I thought ya ment,,a,,blushing Never-mind,,,,lol

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:31 PM
Don't forget Ginger and MaryAnn

I went on a 7 day cruise

It was the U.S.S. Minnow laugh

Opps blushing - I forgot about that! Guess I went cruisin' with Gilligan and the Skipper too back in the day! laugh

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:30 PM
YES i was thinking the same thing-- Several say they haven't been and want to go and others are going spring/summer.

We could get info on one of those trips and try to join up
flowerforyou Summer is best for me I'll have vacation time bigsmile YES YES let's plan this........

Let's all take a trip together... who's with me? drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 04:43 PM
???and if so how long ago, what cruise line/ship/time of year and would you do it again why/why not??

I really really want to go on a cruise and have FUN and not be scammed or feel i got nothing for the money i spent and don't want to have to pay for every little thing do any include all?

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 04:26 PM
U must be in LA haha

oh! me! me!.....oh well. I'll sleep on the floor cuz of the idiots shooting off thier guns, put in some ear plugs and snooze the new year right on inbigsmile

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 04:25 PM

noway
umm is it safe???huh

noway noway indifferent

NOT ME!!!

I just found Call-a-ho-over!! If your a dude.

And call-a-prik-over, if your a chick...

And YOU TO can HAVE THAT NEW YEARS EVE DATE!!!

Its simple and no strings attached, and ITS FREE!!!!

YES, You HEARD ME RIGHT,,,,FREE......

Just call 1-800-exs-cons. For a time YOU will never forget!

THEY DO require YOU to KEEP THEM for 12 MONTHS!!!
And You MUST have a phone.
And provide them their meals...

BUT "YOU" WILL NOT BE ALONE!!!!!!!bigsmile noway indifferent

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 04:21 PM
DITTO it's really depressing:cry:

I r gonna be alone, again this year--god i hate the holidays as a single person!!!!!

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 04:18 PM
Their eyes, smile, wit, and when they kiss you you totally melt that's a plus love

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 04:15 PM
They have a Cream for that!! bigsmile

i feel like im in middle school again. lol.
who wants to trade luches!?

oh..here, lol.

I have peanut butter and bananas!

I have crabs :tongue: any traders?