lonelyredheadgirl's photo
Tue 07/08/08 10:34 PM
i have a siberian husky and a white rabbit

Tue 07/08/08 10:29 PM

You cant mess with diabetes......my uncle had it really bad....didnt take care of himself.......drank beer in the dark.....went blind. Then he died at the age of 39, leaving my aunt and my cousin.......my aunt committed suicide a year later, heartbroken!!!noway

i am sorry to hear that:cry:

Tue 07/08/08 10:28 PM
i know my only excuse is my sugar was real low because i was on the elliptical for over an hour

Tue 07/08/08 10:26 PM

I like crystal lite.....the lemonade is really good. I drink diet pop only.....I dont eat alot of sweets....usually rice crispy squares or those caramel rice cakes!!! mmmmmmmmmmm!!!bigsmile

you are making me hate this dry ass popcorn right now
popcorn is good.....I never put butter on it!!! too greasy!!! You know, after eating lite, you get used to it and all that fat and stuff gets to be too much.

yea but i guess this glass of mt dew takes away from the eating light huhblushing

Tue 07/08/08 10:22 PM
i take all the compliments i get... even when my 3 year old nephew said to me the other day..."i dont think your a fat mother f%^$%# anymore"laugh

Tue 07/08/08 10:21 PM

I like crystal lite.....the lemonade is really good. I drink diet pop only.....I dont eat alot of sweets....usually rice crispy squares or those caramel rice cakes!!! mmmmmmmmmmm!!!bigsmile

you are making me hate this dry ass popcorn right now

Tue 07/08/08 10:20 PM

i think as long as the man takes care of his business than its none of my business. i would rather date you if you live with your mom than if you lived under the I-71 overpass
flowerforyou The key to judging the situation is J.O.B.flowerforyou If the guy has a job then I personally dont judge the dude for living with his folks:smile:

even if they dont have a job... my friend is a volunteer at his brothers special needs school and goes to school himself but he is a great guy

Tue 07/08/08 10:18 PM

i really am craving cake but i have to be maid of honor in a wedding in december so i am munching on plain unsalted popcorn right now... yuk!!!
How much weight do you want to lose???? Eat Special K cereal with 1 % milk......really low in fat!!!
[/quo

SPECIAL K IS AWESOME !! damn an I went an bought * Kelloggs Corn Flakes grumble noway laugh

i want to lose like 20 pounds.... its hard because i have diabetes but i have been on this elliptical machine everyday
you should be on a controlled diet anyways especially if you are a diabetic!! Ask your doc to refer you to a dietician.

i am on a controlled diet and in the past 15 months i have lost 87 pounds but damn if this insulin doesnt make me want sugar
crystal lite, diet pop, diet candy.....try natural fruit sugars in fruit.

yea but ewwww

Tue 07/08/08 10:18 PM
when they care more about their appearance than they care about me or when they take more time than i do to get ready than they are too good looking ( in their own head)

Tue 07/08/08 10:16 PM

i really am craving cake but i have to be maid of honor in a wedding in december so i am munching on plain unsalted popcorn right now... yuk!!!
How much weight do you want to lose???? Eat Special K cereal with 1 % milk......really low in fat!!!

SPECIAL K IS AWESOME !! damn an I went an bought * Kelloggs Corn Flakes grumble noway laugh

i want to lose like 20 pounds.... its hard because i have diabetes but i have been on this elliptical machine everyday
you should be on a controlled diet anyways especially if you are a diabetic!! Ask your doc to refer you to a dietician.

i am on a controlled diet and in the past 15 months i have lost 87 pounds but damn if this insulin doesnt make me want sugar

Tue 07/08/08 10:14 PM

I would say do what ever made you happy.Your friends aren't putting money into it,you are. I'm glad you got your dream car,:smile: :banana: :banana: Maybe I'll get mine someday...

but they do have somewhat of a point.. with my bills it will take a while to fix.. but if i got rid of it it would break my heart.... it does run and drive for now

Tue 07/08/08 10:12 PM
i think as long as the man takes care of his business than its none of my business. i would rather date you if you live with your mom than if you lived under the I-71 overpass

Tue 07/08/08 10:10 PM

Tue 07/08/08 10:09 PM
well the front end is rattlin.... odometer and tachometer went out and its coding fuel air metering system... but the body is perfect and the top is brand new... in my eyes it isnt much different than my dad buying a 65 mustang and fixing it up...

Tue 07/08/08 10:05 PM

Tue 07/08/08 10:04 PM
ok so after 13 years of wanting a 96 sebring convertible i finally got one. it is beautiful... i paid 2500 for it but it has issues.. all my friends say i should trade it in but it is my dream car... i am going to have to put a lot of time and money into it but it is what i want... so do you agree with my friends and junk it or should i put the money into it because it is what i have always wanted it and i love that car

Tue 07/08/08 10:01 PM

it depends on the situation... a wonderful friend of mine lives with his mom to help take care of his disabled brother
bigsmile Thats a good answerbigsmile

why thank you

Tue 07/08/08 09:59 PM
it depends on the situation... a wonderful friend of mine lives with his mom to help take care of his disabled brother

Tue 07/08/08 09:57 PM

hi all
Hey red!!!bigsmile welcome to the diary!!drinker

its been months since i have gotten on here

Tue 07/08/08 09:55 PM
hi all

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25