Community > Posts By > hellspawnate

hellspawnate's photo
Mon 11/26/07 07:25 PM
well i guess the best thing to do is to learm from ur past experiences and hope for the best in the future. there are great people out there, just waiting for you to complete their lives...waiting...

hellspawnate's photo
Sun 11/25/07 01:15 PM
hm, condoms?
ah...no. that WOULD be akward.
some cds, gift certificates, memory sticks some decals for his board, tools to make his skateboarding life easier, skate mags, new weels and trucks...that would be sweet. or money always works, but i would suggest giftcards to his favorite places to shop, so u know were the money is going.

hellspawnate's photo
Fri 11/23/07 09:44 PM
ah, that sucks.

hellspawnate's photo
Fri 11/23/07 09:39 PM
Edited by hellspawnate on Fri 11/23/07 09:40 PM
ah, yes and props to kitty....
and avenged sevenfold is just as sweet.

hellspawnate's photo
Fri 11/23/07 09:35 PM
...chill guy, chill. i like anything fast, hard metal and hot strippin techno. some old stuff like pantera, ozzy/ blacksabbath, butthe new stuf like slipknot, rammstein, coal chamber... its like that.

hellspawnate's photo
Fri 11/23/07 09:24 PM
haha... it nice to watch the conversation go astray from the original subject. sweet. that being said, even if one does not care for avenged sevenfold, u got to admit that they know how to ride that thing!

hellspawnate's photo
Fri 11/23/07 09:00 PM
hey kathy. welcome and i wish the best for u!

hellspawnate's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:51 PM
and its not true that its just guys who are silent on the phone. My last relationship the chick barely talked at all... what also sucks is that when ur talking to them, or trying, they talk to someone else the whole time. Now thats rude!