Community > Posts By > starre_74

starre_74's photo
Mon 04/14/08 10:45 AM
Women would be good as presidents, the world is ready, just not for another Clinton AND a woman at the same time lol

starre_74's photo
Mon 04/14/08 10:44 AM

Finally show this world what women are made of!

You mean it's not sugar and spice and everything nice?

No that's little girls haha

starre_74's photo
Mon 04/14/08 10:40 AM
Finally show this world what women are made of!

starre_74's photo
Sun 04/13/08 02:11 PM
My dog is part german shepherd and part golden retriever, her name is Fat Girl. LOL

She's not fat now, by any means, but she was the fattest one of the litter and wobbled around for a while haha.

starre_74's photo
Sun 04/13/08 02:07 PM

I'm out of fruit loops! Damn the luck!

Plenty here on JSH....Just add milk laugh

Yeah, but what if they're rotten fruit loops? haha

starre_74's photo
Sun 04/13/08 06:18 AM
I'm out of fruit loops! Damn the luck!

starre_74's photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:52 AM
Maybe I'm the only who sees my point about finding someone to stick with me now and reap the rewards later?

If someone could actually stick with me now, it means they are far worth my time than any others who would only want me then?

Not to be mean, but it seems that some of the girls are just as shallow as some of the guys. There is FAR more to me than just those two teeth.

There is a lot more. But, again, maybe I'm wrong in my line of thinking?

starre_74's photo
Mon 04/07/08 04:12 PM
LMAO hilarious!

starre_74's photo
Mon 04/07/08 02:55 PM
Thank you all for your kind and very uplifting words. The words of encouragement and advice are VERY appreciated! You all have given me a lot to think about.

I never really thought I "needed" someone, but it was always nice to have the companionship, conversation, and company. As a single mother, it is hard to find that. Your "friends" have their own lives and you grow apart after time, even when you have been friends for 20 + years. So, I often find myself without a single soul to talk to or relate to. There is only so much that you can talk to teenagers about, that they would even care to talk to you about haha.

starre_74's photo
Sun 04/06/08 01:22 PM

I'm sorry you had to experience all that. However... you did survive it.. The first one didn't.. and the second one's chances are slim, so long as he keeps doing what he is doing.

Yet, I still feel like I am destined to be alone.

I'm not meaning to deminish the value of your experiences thus far. I would, however, be remiss if I did not say this.

Here is some food for thought.
So long as you feel that way? Chances are.. you will be that way. So long as you feel that way? You are giving these men power in your life that they do not deserve... Dead or alive...

You can make the choice to change your outlook.

I never looked at it that way, you're right, they have more power than they need over my life.

starre_74's photo
Sun 04/06/08 01:21 PM

Oh how I feel for you. Mainly because reading your story was like reading something I have written. I am literally in the same boat. My ex did the same thing as your first husband. I was pregnat, he was high, I didn't feel like fighting after working 12 hours in a mall 2 days after Christmas. So he made me listen with his fist. I too spent time in the hospital making sure that I was ok and my unborn daughter as well. I face the same things you do and honestly don't know why I try. At least you are fortunate enough to be financially able to fix the cosmetic damage. I am yet to be at that point. But, being the hopeless romantic that I am, I have to believe that one day you will find the happiness you deserve. Beauty is not on the outside, but inside where it is much warmer and true. Keep your chin up and keep us posted on your journey.

I am sorry for you also. Keep your head and chin up, abuse is never easy to get through or over, but we are living proof that you can. Good for us!

I'm not financially able, I'm going to do it on a payment plan. It's going to be expensive, but it's going to be worth it! Huggss

starre_74's photo
Sun 04/06/08 01:18 PM
Well, I never really think that I settle. But, I guess I find out too late. I"m never one to rush, I'm not looking for marriage, heck no, likely never again.

But, I am looking for a friend, someone to hang out with, someone to talk to. There is only so much you can say to teenagers lol, my kids.

I don't have a lot of friends anymore because they've moved away, so you know.

starre_74's photo
Sun 04/06/08 01:15 PM

beauty comes from within i dont care what people say . . . love yourself and someone will be able to love you.

Yes, I know, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I hate the mirror, it's an enemy.

And yes, they are shallow, because you show me one person who is perfect! One person who does not have some flaw? You won't find one.

starre_74's photo
Sun 04/06/08 01:10 PM
I'm just kind of sounding off - won't blame anyone if they don't comment lol

Ok, I've been married twice. I'm going through the second divorce as we speak. My first husband was massively abusive. So abusive that he put me into intensive care for three days. He did some damage, knocked out some teeth, gave me whiplash and tilted my pelvic bone, and that's just the physical and lasting damage. My entire body was a big bruise, so yes I divorced him.

Then I found another loser, he was an alcholic who thought about nothing else but his beer. Two and a half years later, here we are going through a divorce.

Have I gotten the teeth fixed yet? No, it's expensive when you have no insurance, my job doesn't offer it number one. 2nd, when you are raising two kids alone, their needs simply come first. My first husband was supposed to pay for it, but shortly after he got out of prison - yes, I put him there - he died in a car accident, drinking and driving no less.

So, it's hard to meet people. I don't hide the fact that I am missing two front teeth. I explain it to everyone I'm going to meet, what kind of surprise would that be if I didn't. They ALL claim that it doesn't bother them. I have an appointment to get the damage fixed in June, but that's then.

I've met quite a few, but it never goes anywhere. One guy recently just decided not to show up, not once, but twice. First, he said his van broke down. Then last night, he didn't say a word, just ignored me and didn't show up.

I'm not beautiful by anymeans anymore. I mean I look ok, as long as I don't open my mouth. BUT that will and is in the process of being fixed like I said, starting in June.

You know, I keep thinking if I can find just one guy who can deal with this now, they will be the happiest man alive. This is nothing but a cosmetic thing and is getting fixed. Once fixed, I will once again be back to being pretty or at least better looking. But, the one man who can stick with me and really stand by my side, is the one that gets to reap the rewards when its all said and done.

The problem, no man is willing to do that. I have a heart of gold, I'm probably the nicest person you will ever meet and I will do anything for anyone. I'm fun, exciting, sexual, etc.

Yet, I still feel like I am destined to be alone. Destined for heart ache after heart ache, loser after loser. I was just thinking yesterday, I don't know when the last time was that I was REALLY, TRULY happy, or smiled because I wanted to smile, instead of having to.

Thanks for listening to me sound off!

starre_74's photo
Sun 04/06/08 12:27 PM
Hey all, I'm back...sort of...still no internet for the moment, but can still check daily. THe beauty of a laptop! LOL

starre_74's photo
Sun 03/16/08 02:09 PM

just thought I'd stop in and say Hi! Internet still isn't ready at the new place, but while I had connection just wanted to say hey!
((((((((((((((((((STARRE)))))))))))))flowerforyou

missed your sexy little blue eyed arsedrinker

((((((((SHARP))))))))

Thanks darlin'! Hope you're doing well.
couldn't be better, , well, could be sleepin with a hot sexy woman but i wont go therebigsmile

Haha...Well, looks like you're in the right place to at least get a head start -- on the sexy woman part! lol
and since you are here, your one of those sexy women darlindrinker flowerforyou :wink: smooched

Lol thanks...but maybe you should put your glasses on? THey're making you see things. If you don't wear them, now is a good time to visit the eye doctor! LOL

Alrighty, I'm gonna take off, take care ya'll! Hugss all the way around.

starre_74's photo
Sun 03/16/08 02:02 PM

just thought I'd stop in and say Hi! Internet still isn't ready at the new place, but while I had connection just wanted to say hey!

((((((((SHARP))))))))

couldn't be better, , well, could be sleepin with a hot sexy woman but i wont go therebigsmile

Haha...Well, looks like you're in the right place to at least get a head start -- on the sexy woman part! lol

starre_74's photo
Sun 03/16/08 01:53 PM

((((((((SHARP))))))))

starre_74's photo
Sun 03/16/08 01:52 PM

Starre how are you today

Hi Bad..I'm alright, been better, but you know we all have those days. lol

starre_74's photo
Sun 03/16/08 01:47 PM

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7