Community > Posts By > starre_74

starre_74's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:09 PM

((huggs all))

So what's happenin'?

(((starre))) how are you

I'm alright, better at least lol, and yourself?

starre_74's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:04 PM
((huggs all))

So what's happenin'?

starre_74's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:52 PM
Hello All, just thought I'd pop in and say Hi

starre_74's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:11 AM
I guess I should go do something productive since I have to figure things out. So, have fun ya'll I'll be seein' ya some other time.

take care

Dawn

starre_74's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:07 AM
((davey)) mornin'

starre_74's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:42 AM
Mornin' Everyone who came in :)

starre_74's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:31 AM

OMG, back in a bit all, gotta go outside and act a fool, It is freakin snowing good in LOUISIANA right now, coollaugh

Don't say that word...it's supposed to snow again today...after we had about 8 inches last week...sigh

starre_74's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:07 AM

Hey starre, sorry bout your writing job, hopefully something will work out soon, could mean something better.flowerforyou

Thanks...I'm hoping so at least. It's gotta work out quickly though if we are to survive haha.

starre_74's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:00 AM

(((((((NICKI))))))) mornin darlin

((((((Starre))))) how are you, been here a bit haven't you

(((SharpShooter))) yeah...I have no life...I just check back now and then. lol

starre_74's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:57 AM
Mornin'...again

starre_74's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:28 AM
I have 13 here and have been tempted by someone to get another. 13 years since the last one, I think it's high time. Although not entirely sure what to get now or even where to get it...decisions decisions.

starre_74's photo
Fri 03/07/08 05:02 AM

Good morning to all!!!:wink: :wink:
TGIFbigsmile bigsmile
Headed to work, but wanted to tell everyone "HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!"happy happy happy drinker

Mornin'...take care.

starre_74's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:44 AM

I'm sorry, but, I have to get going Starre... have some things to do this morning, but, I'd love to talk at you some other time.
Hope that you mnanage to get cheered up this morning... life, and people, look so much better when they have a smile on.

The content varies from one client to the next. :) Transcripts, articles, etc.

Have a great day and thanks for listening/talking/reading :)

starre_74's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:32 AM
Actually, the funny thing is, I was doing just that when I came back to refresh this page. HAHA..I didn't even realize I was doing it until I read what you said...haha too funny!

Thinking about it, you're probably right, I get the big project for them and they take the glory. I write articles and web content. It's really a very good job when you get some place that is steady.

So, I guess it's back to the drawing board and starting over again with crap pay to get back to where I need to be.

starre_74's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:26 AM
Have a great day Fairy! Take care of yourself and thank you!

starre_74's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:26 AM

2 boys? well, it sounds like you've been handling yourself well for awhile now. Must be good under-pressure... (we all know how boys can be)

Oh trust me, it is not easy raising two boys alone, but they are my life and I wouldn't change anything. Well, I might change one thing, their mouthiness. They are mouthy as all get out, some of which I guess is to be expected, they are teenagers afterall.

starre_74's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:25 AM

Are you even guarenteed a good reference? (I mean, two years sorta speaks for its' self anyway.)

Probably not, he's a vindictive sort. I have had troubles with my wireless on my laptop for the last several days. What really gets me is that I worked HARD to bring a huge project to him, which of course I was to do. I find out this morning, when logging in, that him and his assistant were trying to give that away to another writer, while locking me out of my account. So, really I'm unsure what to think.

starre_74's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:20 AM

I'm just here for a few minutes... I just wanted to pop in, and give Feral an update... (make sure I follow the rules, lol)
So.... hmmm....
Here's some flowers for starre...
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

LOL thanks for the flowers and the compliments. Yes, I work online, I'm a writer. The bad part is that I've been with this company for two years, since it started and I guess this is what it means to be "replaceable"? LOL

I'm sure I will find more work, it will just take starting the search and the process all over again. Not always easy!

starre_74's photo
Fri 03/07/08 04:11 AM

Complicated doesn't even begin to describe it lol

They were in public schools until recently. But, the number of bomb threats and the number of guns being brought to school got to me and I was done with it.

You know, as hard as these instances are on the children at the school, imagine how hard it is on the parents when they get that call? The number of things that run through your head each time there is a threat or they find a gun at school. It really starts to take its toll on both me and the kids.

You won't find guns or bombs in my home, so I think this is best. :)

Starr you are very strong woman to do what you do! Being a single mom isnt easy on its own but to home school them as well! That takes strength I know I wouldnt even have. I agree with you, I can't even imagine how I would feel if I got that call! I am sorry about your job but have faith something will come around better than that one!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Trying to cheer up and trying to find that faith, but sometimes it gets overwhelming, this couldn't have happened at a worse time. I'll get through it I always do. Trust me, that call is not something you ever want to get. I almost felt I lived at that school with the number of times I got the call and ran out there.

starre_74's photo
Fri 03/07/08 03:56 AM
Complicated doesn't even begin to describe it lol

They were in public schools until recently. But, the number of bomb threats and the number of guns being brought to school got to me and I was done with it.

You know, as hard as these instances are on the children at the school, imagine how hard it is on the parents when they get that call? The number of things that run through your head each time there is a threat or they find a gun at school. It really starts to take its toll on both me and the kids.

You won't find guns or bombs in my home, so I think this is best. :)