Community > Posts By > dr2nice

dr2nice's photo
Mon 04/04/11 04:25 PM
Dang! Can't say it better than BeautyInChaos. Add Pictures, make the text easier to skim, (hmm, that skim-able text format is a really good idea).

dr2nice's photo
Mon 04/04/11 04:09 PM
Wow, the pics are great, a bit too posed and professional looking, but that probably reflects your lifestyle and personality since you are a model. I think a picture taken on your web cam at a computer or in your kitchen would make you seem a little more real

Your content successfully portrays you as a very desirable person to have as a friend and is one of the best such descriptions I have read on this site. I am in agreement with BeautyInChaos that you should add interests, hobbies, preferences in music or other personal qualities that viewers might relate to and that will give them a point of commonality, of connection, which is what we are all looking for, isn't it.

And you could show more about what you are hoping to find, what could get you to release your fear of loving fully and help you accept other people's expressions of the impact you have on them when they offer them.

I found myself spending time going over and over your profile as it has a lot in it which is unspoken, visually communicated, as opposed to textually. Write more and it will be complete.

dr2nice's photo
Mon 04/04/11 03:34 PM
I agree with Nicolesnooki that you should add more photos and make them clear instead of blurry. Blurring the picture does not hide your weight, it only makes it look like you are ashamed of it. Lots of guys like large women. If you are a beautiful plus sized girl, as you say, then show it off. And rotate those pics before you post them so we don't have to turn our heads sideways to look at them.

You need to beef up your content. Part of what you have written sounds needy and somed of it's too vague. What are you looking for here? You just say "the same". The same as what? See what I mean? Looking for a friends, dates, intimate encounters, what?

im a beautiful plus size girl. who is honest loyal i know im asking alot but im hoping to meet the same. i enjoy going out or staying home. i like to read crime,drama and romance novels. im outgoing always the first of my friends to try something new. anything else feel free to ask!

dr2nice's photo
Mon 04/04/11 03:21 PM
Troublebug is right. As a general rule it's not wise to post pictures of yourself with anyone else in them on a singles site unless the two of you are looking for a 3some because you will end up with people wanting to hit on the other person in the picture, which can get awkward. This is even more true for pictures of you with guys, as no one who is interested in you wants to see you with an ex or someone perceived as an ex. Just you, in various settings, showing off your most attractive attributes and interests, is best.

That said clearly your profile is working for you, which is not surprising considering that you are a reasonably attractive young woman presenting yourself as available for casual relationships.

dr2nice's photo
Mon 04/04/11 03:07 PM
Your only picture is okay, but more pictures is always better. Try to portray yourself in the most flattering light you can. If you have a nice butt, show it off. (Not into that myself, but those who are will want to see what you got.)

I agree with Troublebug that you should add more content to your profile and be more clear about what you are looking for, what you like and don't like. If you want intimate encounters spell it out in as lurid detail as the site allows.

dr2nice's photo
Mon 04/04/11 02:54 PM
The only thing I would suggest is more pictures. You could beef up your content a little, but too much info tends to give ladies more reasons to check you off their consideration list. Many ladies love a little mystery.

Depending on the content of your profile the text portion can refine the search quickly, allowing more people to self eliminate without contacting you, which means that those who do are more likely going to be suitable matches, however that means you will not get as many tire kickers/dates. You just have to decide what you are looking for and structure your profile accordingly.

dr2nice's photo
Mon 04/04/11 02:46 PM
Add some pictures. Even deformed old men can find lovers online, so don't be afraid to show yourself. Spell out your description. Using abbreviated words makes you seem like you're 14. Your profile might succeed in creating a meaningless tryst with a fellow sex addict, but otherwise there is no content to it. That said, if all you want is your fanny whacked by anyone willing to do it you will likely find someone.

dr2nice's photo
Mon 04/04/11 02:34 PM
I would lose the pic of the girl with the horse, unless you put an explanation of who the girl is and what your relationship with the horse is in your profile. And definitely lose the one of you in the camo hood, which I think gives of a very creepy vibe. If you were wearing it and a mask with a paintball gun in hand or you were in full hunting gear it would be fine. And to be really nit picky I would say replace the pic of you in front of your truck with one where the is hood down so it looks like it runs instead of looking like it's a work in progress or worse. Or have a pic taken of you in the drivers seat. A lot of woman are attracted to a guy in a truck.

The text seems okay to me. Better to be upfront about who you are and what your expectations are as every individual has their own set of criteria they look for in a potential relationship and coming off as "possessive" may attract someone who wants that, and sorts out those who don't.

dr2nice's photo
Mon 04/04/11 02:19 PM
Still kind of putting it together, know I need more pics, and I know it's verbose, but that part is me in a nut shell. Anything stand out? Any red flags?
Thanks.

dr2nice's photo
Mon 04/04/11 02:03 PM
The Rose Garden, Hoyt Arboretum, Mt Tabor Park, Skyline Memorial Gardens (it's a cemetery, not a park, but a beautiful place with a view that is truly breathtaking).

Your desired outcome is not sufficiently clear. What does "a landscape" mean to you? There are lots of types of parks. Are we talking camping, picnicking, hiking, where there's lots of water, squirrels, what? What kind of man made items? Picnic tables or objects of art, what?

BTW - it seems strange to me that someone like you would misspell a word that in one form describes them . . . especially when your #2 fact is "i like to communicate with people who can spell." Like I would never misspell intelligently.

would you like to give me a list of parks.
I am looking for a landscape.
it must be somewhat natural,
yet also include man made items.
nature and man shall be beatifully juxtaposed.
go.