Community > Posts By > Michel

Michel 's photo
Wed 03/17/21 06:15 PM
I believe it's hard to have a relationship while your just friends with someone else who just wants sex what do you think if you can understand me

I can admit it's tempting to have no strings commitment I mean it's not like there's no temptation involved I was once a Feb and it was good for the moment but than like blah no love no fun ..just blah

Michel 's photo
Wed 03/17/21 06:12 PM
I was once the very shy type ..now I'm an honest outgoing hopeless romantic.i would love to find a true gf I just hate having do go through all the time to meet someone wonderful..and than end up busted .with a broken heart and a damaged sense of self

Michel 's photo
Sat 03/13/21 10:03 PM
one day I witnessed a supernatural power so powerful it healed me...

Michel 's photo
Sat 03/13/21 07:23 PM
Mutual respect. Respect means that each person values who the other is and understands the other person's boundaries.
Trust. Partners should place trust in each other and give each other the benefit of the doubt.
Honesty. ...
Compromise. ...
Individuality. ...
Good communication. ...Mutual respect. Respect means that each person values who the other is and understands the other person's boundaries.

Trust. Partners should place trust in each other and give each other the benefit of the doubt.

Honesty. ...

Compromise. ...

Individuality. ...

Good communication. ...

Anger control. ...

Fighting fair.

Anger control. ...

Fighting fair.
and from my own life experiences I day respect ..that mutually beneficial alliance with you and your spouse matters ... respect,,( to hold someone in high regard ..
to place them before your needs

also I'm not shallow so

Michel 's photo
Sat 03/13/21 07:21 PM
Mutual respect. Respect means that each person values who the other is and understands the other person's boundaries.
Honesty. ...
Compromise. ...
Individuality. ...
Good communication. ...Mutual respect. Respect means that each person values who the other is and understands the other person's boundaries.

Honesty. ...

Compromise. ...

Individuality. ...

Good communication. ...

Anger control. ...

Fighting fair.

Anger control. ...

Fighting fair.
and from my own life experiences I day respect ..that mutually beneficial alliance with you and your spouse matters ... respect,,( to hold someone in high regard ..
to place them before your needs

Michel 's photo
Sat 03/13/21 03:24 AM
so I'm single after a shitty long and rough relationship now I personally just want to maybe get to know someone special and unique and have a good convo
(;