Community > Posts By > newlysingle083

no photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:56 PM
Thanks for all the replies, but how do I reassure him until then?

no photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:53 PM
Yes to which part?

no photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:51 PM
I have been seeing this great guy for almost a year now. I haven't introduced him to my family. My family is not the greatest. A lot of issues with them. He has met my friends. He thinks that I am ashamed of him, which I am not. I try to make him understand that it is not him but my family that is the issue. Is this a problem? Or am I really the problem?

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 07:14 AM
should have stopped at 10 drinks. lol

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:44 AM
Beth

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:35 PM
Sometimes I think they can let it rip worse than guys. lol

no photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:15 AM
You need to make general comments about dating and such. See where she stands. If she gives you any indication, go for it. If not, then keep it friends. You don't want to lose her for your hair sakes. lol

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 08:56 PM
Just from a girls perspective, she's doing this as a ploy. Just tell her to own up to the break-up. Family will understand. She is probably wanting you back or not finding someone else to move onto. Just enjoy the holiday with friends who actually want you for you.

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 11:29 AM
Some guys just don't want to hurt your feelings. They may like you as a friend but never look at you any other way. I would just show him that you are dating material. Have someone send you some flowers in front of him. Or any other obvious sneeky thing just to show him that someone else might me interested. This might just do the trick. Keep your head up though. You will find someone, even if it's not this guy.

no photo
Wed 10/31/07 10:34 AM
You go zero_effected. You tell them men how we work. Good for you.