Community > Posts By > johnmontell

johnmontell's photo
Mon 02/20/12 07:53 AM

calling God a person(s)is reducing God to a creation

The Trinity is a way to replace God with a Man

The Trnity is used for those that wish to worship more than one God

it's impossible to explain The Trinity without taking away God's omnipotence and without humiliating God

EXAMPLES
God being killed by his own creations
God being stuck in Hell for three days
God pooping in his diapers in the manger
God praying to himself

TRINITY IS AN EVIL DOCTRINE INTORDUCE TO HUMILIATE THE GREAT ETERNAL SPIRIT,
HEAR OR ISRAEL, THE LORD THY GOD IS ONE LORD!

SO MAY BE IT IS MORNINGSONG THAT HAVE TURN HIM INTO [3 PERSONS HUMAN BEING]

THIS IS HERESY AND YET YOU CLAIMS TO BE A CHRISTIAN,
MORNINGSONG I WILL ONLY BELIEVE GOD TO SAVE YOU IF YOU OPEN YOUR HEART,
FORGET THOSE THINGS THOUGHT YOU BY DENOMINATIONAL PREACHERS, WHO ARE REALLY CONFUSED NOW,

NONE OF THEM CAN EVEN INTERPRET OR PREACH FROM THE BOOK OF REVELATION,
REPENT AND BE BAPTISE IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS, AND YOU WILL RECIEVE THE GIFT OF THE HOLYGHOST

johnmontell's photo
Mon 02/20/12 03:58 AM

Have a few questions for the 3 of you, Miles, Cowboy and Morning Song.

What do you believe about Hell... concept and phrases, lake of fire, hades, grave, sheol. Did the meaning change as bibles were written?

Speaking in Tongues - Yes or No and interpretation of it.

Being Elect or not... Predestination.

Did God Choose Us... or Do we need to choose God?

Shalom

What do you believe about Hell... concept and phrases, lake of fire, hades, grave, sheol. Did the meaning change as bibles were written

Life eternal after death is a gift. Satan will not or does not have now or ever a Kingdom in the underworld. The fiery brimstone we see in artists was taken to a whole new level when Dante's play came out around 1400. Ministers latched on to this concept to scare converts to do as they say.. Death is like sleep.. we know nothing while in the grave and at the 2nd resserection you will either inherit life or total destruction mind and body in fire.

Speaking in Tongues - Yes or No and interpretation of it

All I have ever seen is a bunch of babble to get too emotions.

The Biblical speaking in tongues was seen at Pentecost when everyone heard unlearned men speaking in thier own language. It was not the speaking that was the miracle it was the hearing someone speak your language who does not know it. but this happened to many languages at the same time. Yes its happened but I have not seen this.

Interpretations is for prophecy. or possibly a word to the people. not like we see.. words of Yahweh being spoken and someone knows what those sayings mean to you ,others or a group of people.an unknown tongue i am not sure of.. Paul said he would take ten thousands words in a known tongue to 5 in a unknown tongue.. I wonder why he said this.

Being Elect or not... Predestination.

Many people were predestined. John, Jeremiah, Yahshua.

Yahweh knows the end from the beginning. Some people are apperently predestined.. The 2 wirnesses in Rev. 11 seem to be predestined as they are seen in Zech. 4 and 5 as olive branches before the throne.

Did God Choose Us... or Do we need to choose God?

we choose Elohim even if predestined.. everyone can choose him. some have way more Zeal towards him than others.. Blessings..Miles

The Doctrine of the Trinity
one of the main, fundamental, key doctrines of the Christian faith is the belief in the Trinity. Simply put, the doctrine of the Trinity states that there is:

One God in three Persons

GOD IS NOT 3 PERSONS, THIS IS TOTALLY FABRICATED BY DONOMINATIONAL SYSTEM OF CHURCH, READ BIBLE YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING CALLED TRINITY,
IT IS HERESY,

1 POINT GOD IS A SPIRIT NOT A PERSON.

Mark 12:29
And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

SO WHERE DID YOU SEE 3 PRSONS IN ONE GOD????

johnmontell's photo
Mon 02/20/12 03:40 AM

..maybe I should have titled in Atheists and Christians suck.

That would've gotten more attention, lol.

..but then again, total opposite of the message itself.

:/

YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT !!

johnmontell's photo
Mon 02/20/12 03:37 AM

Johnmontell...blaspheming The Holy Ghost is when one

keeps on rejecting God ,even after God thru The Power of The

Holy Spirit, is drawing and convicting the unbeliever's heart of

his sin and his need for Jesus as his Saviour ;

and still that person repeatedly keeps rejecting Jesus as his

Saviour ,and then dies in his sin... still rejecting Jesus.

THAT is the unpardonable sin....Jesus cannot still save that person

AFTER he dies, when he kept on REPEATEDLY rejecting Jesus while on earth ...

because God cannot and will not ever go against a person's

FREE WILL to CHOOSE or not CHOOSE JESUS as his Saviour .

ALSO......

God cannot and will not go against His Word ,nor will God

change His Word, after the person has left his earthly life....

In other words, God cannot still save a person after that

person dies, when that person while still on earth, kept on

rejecting God thru The Holy Spirit's wooing and drawing and

knocking on his heart's door.

God cannot and will not ever change His Word.

God cannot and will not ever go agaisnt His Word.

God's Word Stands True Forever.:heart:

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE ENGLISH WORD BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLYGHOST,
I ADVICE YOU TO USE DICTIONARY TO SEARCH FOR THE MEANING FIRST.

WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS SOMEONE HARDENING HIS HEART WHEN GOD IS CALL HIS ATTENTION TO SALVATION,

BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLYGHOST IS WHEN GOD IS AT WORK THROUGH THE HOLYGHOST AND YOU SAW IT, AND SAID, AH THIS IS NOT GOD, BASE ON WHAT PEOPLE IS TALKING AGAINST THAT PERSON, YOU QUICKLY JOIN THE GROUP OR OTHER PEOPLE TO TALK AGAINST THE MOVE AND WORK OF GOD,
YOU ARE SPEAKING AGAINST THE ACTIONS OF THE HOLYGHOST. IT'S CALLED BLASPHEMY OF HOLYGHOST.

AND LET ME TELL YOU, NOBODY WILL WILLINGLY COME TO JESUS IF HIS OR HER NAME IS NOT IN [THE BOOK OF LIFE]

SO EVEN IF YOU ARE A THIEF NOW,AND YOU NAME IS IN THE BOOK OF LIFE, UNTILL YOU COME IN, THAT IS WHY JESUS IS STILL SITTING ON THE MERCY SIT NOW,
TILL ALL THAT WILL BE SAVE COMES IN, THEN HE WILL STAND UP FROM THAT SIT , AND THERE WILL BE 30 MINUTES SILIENT IN HEAVEN , AND HE WILL SAID THERE IS TIME NO LONGER, THE DOOR OF SALVATION WILL THEN BE CLOSE FOR THE GENTILES, AND GOSPEL WILL TURN TO THE JEWS BY BIRTH ONLY,

SO YOU ARE NOT SAVE UNTILL HE GIVES YOU HIS SPIRIT, [THE HOLYGHOST]
THE SEAL OF REDEEMPTION,
SHOWING THAT YOU NOW BELONG TO HIM.

YOU CAN BE GOING TO CHURCH AND DOING ANY SERVICE IN THE CHURCH, AND IF YOU DONT HAVE HOLYGHOST, [YOU ARE JUST ON YOUR OWN]
YOU PRAY AND ASK FOR IT, AND KEEP ON PRAYING UNTILL HE GIVES IT TO YOU,
[EPH 4 VS 30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.]

johnmontell's photo
Mon 02/20/12 02:56 AM

When we Love

The Message of God,

we can't help but be Drawn

to the Messenger....

flowerforyou:heart:flowerforyou

this is A CAPITAL LIES, HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO KNOW HIM, WHEN YOU DONT KNOW HIS WORD?

THE MESSENGER IS ONLY BUT A PERSON LIKE YOU, THAT SHOWS YOU NEED THE HOLYGHOST,

FOR MORE THAN 3 OR 4 OCCASSION IN THE BIBLE, A MAN WANTED TO BOW DAWN TO AN ANGEL THAT BROUGHT MESSAGE TO HIM, BUT THE ANGEL WARN HIM SERIOUSLY NOT TO TRY IT,

EXCEPT THE MESSENGER IS FALSE AS WE SEE TODAY,

MANY CHURCHES ARE NOW RUNS BY WOMEN PASTOR WHY IT IS BOLDLY WRITTEN THAT A WOMAN SHOULD NOT URSURB AUTHORITY OVER THE MAN.

BUT TODAY WE SEE MANY MEN ORDAINING THEIR WIFE AS PASTOR, IT IS BIBLICAL WRONG , THEREFOR BASE ON THE SCRIPTURE, SUCH A PERSON IS A FALSE MESSENGER,

BUT THE TRUE MESSENGER MUST TELL YOU EVERTHING ABOUT HIS MASTER, PUT IT INTO WRITTEN, NOTHING CONCERNING HIMSELF WILL BE MENTION TO YOU,

SO TO LOVE THE WORD OF GOD IS THE BEGINING OF OPEN HEART TO RECIEVE GOD

johnmontell's photo
Sun 02/19/12 03:14 PM

Johnmontell...this link is for you :

there is preaching..there is teaching... and then

there is just speaking as the Holy Spirit gives utterance.

http://peoplegetready.org/end-times/god-pour-spirit-days/

if you said , that they must speak as the holyghost gives utterance, that is pure truth,
but how can can you said that you have the holyghost, and you were unable to connect with the same holyghost in another person
romans 8 :16
if you have the holyghost, you will not open your mouth and said that the move of holyghost a devlish [cult]

and Jesus said , every sin commited against the son shall be forgiven, but blasphemy of the holyghost can never be pardon,

so i will only advice you again morningsong , if you are unable to connect to heaven to ask question concerning what is happening around you , and you don't understand it, please don't speak against it, rather confirm it from God first, or else you are kicking against the Rock.

YOU CAN BE SINCERELY SERVING GOD, AND YET SINCERELY WRONG!!!
APOSTLE PAUL IS EXAMPLE.

johnmontell's photo
Sat 02/18/12 08:58 AM
i thought you claim to be a christian and you are unable to understand the process of rapture , that shows you are fake christian .

bcos unbelivers know and believe that they don't know it, and will like to learn it throgh christ way, but you claim to know it, when you don't know it

REPENT FROM THIS YOUR EVIL WAY AND GOD WILL SHOW MERCY

IF NOT WHAT HAPPEN TO bar-jesus will happen to you

johnmontell's photo
Sat 02/18/12 07:33 AM
@ morningsong,
IT IS QUITE CLEAR TO ME. THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS A BIG LIE, THIS TEACHING IS A BIBLE ROOTED TEACHING, AND IT CAN NEVER DISCRIMINATE FROM BLACK OR WHITE,

AND I UNDERSTAND VERY WELL, THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A WAY TO CONTROL OTHERS, IF THEY DON'T AGREE WITH YOUR TERMS AND CONDITION, THEN THEY WILL BE YOUR ENEMY,

GOSPEL HAVE IT LAY DAWN RULES AND IT IS ALL IN THE BIBLE,
STOP SPEAK LIES OUT OF HATRED PREACHES TO YOU BY THE DENOMINATIONAL PREACHERS, BCOS WE HAVE THE BIBLE AND YOU BELIEVE ALSO TO HAVE THE BIBLE, WHEN YOU ARE ONLY FOOLING YOURSELF TO CLAIM THAT YOU HAVE THE HOLYGHOST WHICH YOU NEVER HAVE,

BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE THE HOLYGHOST, YOU WILL NOT OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO SPEAK EVIL OF BIBLE TEACHING, IT IS THE SPIRIT OF ANTI-CHRIST MANIFESTING THROUGH ALL THIS DENOMINATION, THEY ARE JUST BRAGING AROUND BECAUSE OF THEIR BELLY [WHAT TO EAT] TO MAKE MACHANDISE OF THE GOSPEL,

1 Timothy 2:12 it is through THIS SAME BIBLE GOSPEL TEACHING WHICH TOLD THE CHILDREN OF GOD THAT A WOMAN IS NOT PERMITED TO PREACH, THEY ARE ALL IN THE BIBLE THERE, BUT WHO EXPLAIN IT TO US?
NOBODY WHILE THE CHURCH WAS DYING IN DEEP SLUMBER, AND YOU CLAIM THAT YOU ARE CHRISTIAN ,YET YOU REFUSE TO ABIDE BY THE BIBLE

YOU ARE NEVER A CHRISTIAN , SO STOP DECIEVING PEOPLE ON THE SITE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiRqn1g-ghw&feature=g-all-u&context=G29d7ac4FAAAAAAAAAAA

johnmontell's photo
Sat 02/18/12 03:31 AM

Ok, now, I'm insulted.

Instead of even attempting to give me an answer, and then choosing to ignore my response to it...

..you give me a 2 hour video about the Serpent crap Morning spoke of?!

Seriously?

*sigh*

..and that African chick singing wtf ever she was singing in the beginning was REALLY annoying..

I watched .06 of it. >.>
[/qu

YOUR ANSWER IS IN THAT VIDEO IF YOU TAKE YOUR TIME AND LISTEN TO IT, YOU WILL GAIN MORE ANSWER THAN FROM ANY BODY TALKING TO YOU, BCOS THE MAN THERE IS A PREACHER WHO IS TALKING TO MORE THAN 20000 PEOPLE,

IF YOU GIVE A LITTLE TIME AND WATCH IT, CERTAINLY YOU WILL NOT NEED ANY1 TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS AGAIN

GOOD LUCK

johnmontell's photo
Fri 02/17/12 01:24 PM

SIN AND SORROW. I THOUGHT YOU WERE A CHRISTIAN.

..wait, pray tell, made you ever think that?

o.o

but are you christian? He is right you were never a christian, base on the kind of words that flow from your mouth, you are not a christian at all.

johnmontell's photo
Fri 02/17/12 07:19 AM

; are you read the previous text of jhon.what he say about mohammad.we are here just to exchange the idea.dont blaim on me every one check his/her text what you are saying about islam i have right to protact islam

if your god is a good god, he should fight for himself, not you that should fight for your god, that means that your god is a dead god, But Christian don't fight for their God, rather our God fight for us.

that shows that we are not serving the same God,

johnmontell's photo
Fri 02/17/12 07:16 AM

Yes i read the original quran.i chalnge all the world tell me any change in the quran

i can't talk any more.

A: Nigeria is sifting under an Islamic barbaric bomb (IBB). Only God can rescue this nation because 75% of Christians are prayer less. Why? Because they are in their own comfort zone. They do not know what the Christians in Northern Nigeria are passing through and they ignorantly are thinking that the Allah of the Muslims is the same as the God of Christians in the Holy Bible who says: “Thou shalt not kill”.

Q: What does the Qur’an say about Islam being referred to as a religion of peace by numerous Muslim scholars?

A: Let me tell you in a very clear language that Islam is not a religion of peace, but it is of violence, of killers and fighters as already stated in their so called “Holy” Qur’an which I ignorantly followed all these years when I was spiritually blinded as a Muslim.

Q: Can you prove these statements from the Qur’an?

A: [Sani Haliru, who is now known as Solomon Haliru (Paul Haliru’s brother)] brought out two copies of the original Qur’an in the Arabic & English translation. He gave me one, and told me to open the book to Surah Al- baqarah chapter 2 vs 216. It says, “Holy fighting is ordained (prescribed) for all muslims, whether they like it or not, as far as it is good and approved by Allah through his prophet Mohammed.”

Q: Where is it in the Qur’an that killing is also permitted by Allah?

A: Look at Surah Al-baqarah chapter 2 vs 191 “And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. An Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-Al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.” Muslims are told to kill and fight in the cause of Allah.

Q: Does it mean that IBB and all these Muslim traditional rulers and Governors that are sponsoring Boko Haram to kill Christians and burn our churches in the North are not aware of the passage in the Qur’an that says there must not be compulsion in Islam as Mohammadu Buhari asserted in a widely publicized interview on Saturday, the 21st of April, 2011?

A: I have worked so closely with Mohammadu Buahri for five years, and I can prove it that General Buhari is the most notable outspoken jihadist hardliner in Nigeria who is also strategically sponsoring Boko Haram.

johnmontell's photo
Fri 02/17/12 05:00 AM

I am not here to fight with you.i can reject your claim by quran.deny me on bibile if you can.how you can deny me .what you read its not an original bibile.

and you read from original quran? lol...
you are just making fool of your self, bcos you said that islam is not violence, but of peace. but even in this room you are already showing the character and the seed you have in you, you called some1 a son of whore, that means that if you have a chance, certainly you will shed that blood. but i will only advice you, because i don.t preach you, NO BODY EVER COMES TO JESUS EXCEPT HIS FATHER BRINGS SUCH A PERSON TO HIS SON, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me john 14 :6

Change your way of life!!!

johnmontell's photo
Fri 02/17/12 02:52 AM

Happy Valentine's Day to You Too, CeriseRose.flowerforyou:heart:flowerforyou

Happy Valentine's Day to ALl !!!:heart::heart::heart:

we as a Christians, we don't celebrates valentine day, because valentine is a worldly type of Love that men and women engages in series of sexual acts
Jesus Love me and die for me, that is Original LOVE , because satan is after the programme of God that is why he raise this man valentine to divert the real love of God towards us.
GBU

johnmontell's photo
Fri 02/17/12 02:44 AM

I decided to read Genesis twice, that way I can really "get it".flowerforyou

Im not stupid, but this book is not easy!!surprised laugh

Always Remember that reading the Bible could be different from studying the Bible, Bible is the writting mind of God, and Genesis and revelation are mostly written in coded symbols, meaning that except God reveals to you what he wrote , you can get it right.
but Only the HolyGhost can decode it. Therefore HolyGhost Is a Decoder of the written mind of God [The Holy Bible]

God Bless u as you seek , may he give you the eyes to found him

johnmontell's photo
Mon 02/13/12 02:57 AM

I believe this is a singles website and this is a singles room...it would be nice if christians here hook up with one another than looking in other rooms....jst thinking though

I understand what you're saying, Napodan.

Make yourself at home here ... and see what happens.

Blessings to you!

Goodmorning all, is there any one from Belgium or Europe ,
i mean a single believer who is ready to mingle?

johnmontell's photo
Sun 02/12/12 01:59 PM

Hey , there are faithful young men of the Lord, who is wel commited unto the Lord, and are ready to meet the same type of woman of their type of faith, so go on your knee and ask him for divine direction

i wish it's that easy... to just knee and pray.
I 've been on my knee for years concerning these, sometimes i feel i don't understand the way prayer works, or maybe iam expecting too much from men, (as in their spiritual standred) and the one's that come to me are the it does'nt matter type.
or maybe i should just accept however is coming my way..
Iam so heart broken tears frustrated i really want to have my own family.

Certainly !! if you are expecting the perfect will of God, you must free your mind from the type you want, so that God will direct you. and don't make it a habit to choose those wealthy men and the young one's who is not yet wealthy is not for me, open your heart and the Lord will direct you,
if you pray and there is no answer, add it a fasting and pray, and if you don't get answer yet, normally as a human you must feel tired, but i will advise you to put more effort, keep on disturbing heaven for that issue sake, bcos don't be surprise that your prayer have been answered by God but was withheld by some forces of darkness. so keep your faith intact, guide it with the word of God and certainly in due time and season you will laugh!

johnmontell's photo
Mon 02/06/12 03:41 PM
Hey , there are faithful young men of the Lord, who is wel commited unto the Lord, and are ready to meet the same type of woman of their type of faith, so go on your knee and ask him for divine direction

johnmontell's photo
Mon 02/06/12 03:23 PM
where do live?

johnmontell's photo
Mon 02/06/12 10:16 AM

It figures....

Last night it was a post about teaching virgins through pain and blood.

Just take my word for it WhoBe.....don't wrry about the sex thing....when it comes, it will completely screw up your life. Yes, it's fun but...you will pay brother. You will pay more than you know.

I was lucky enough to hang here long enough...I met the woman who is the real love of my life.....I am 43....I finally know what love looks like. Nothing like I expected.....far more beautiful.

ii think you are taken it in a different perspective , as a Christian we don't sleep with a woman who is not your wife. untill the woman is pronounce your wife, you can never her on bed.

or both of you will be engaged till married,
but outside christian life you can do anything you like as far as God permits you...[not prefect will of God]

Previous 1