Community > Posts By > Rfah

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 12:17 AM
Most men want the same things as most women want ... they just go about in a different way .. thats all!

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 12:09 AM

reminiscing with my birthday twin about <clip>

Mmmm .. i wonder if i got a 'birthday twin'? Do i look under cabbages??

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 12:06 AM

conway twitty? i remember this song being sung by the pointer sisters

Or was it Ricky Lee??

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 12:02 AM
JESUS!!!

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 12:00 AM

Strangely unequivocally happy.

(I tried to check if there was already a pre-existing thread with the same concept, but have not found any.

No need for second guessing .... there is no functionality to search thread content .. as far as i can determine .. so just go for it!

Oh .. BTW ..DITTO!!! ... and with a skip in my step.

Rfah's photo
Tue 03/29/11 11:54 PM

I was wondering if this might be a great place to have an open discussion about God. ..<clip>.. Atheists, what say you?

Wots to discuss????

Rfah's photo
Tue 03/29/11 11:43 PM
Now common you two ... women can be just a ruthless!

Pick urself up .. brush yourself down .. n get back on the horse!

Rfah's photo
Tue 03/29/11 11:34 PM

My type is one that breathes.

yeah .. but u could have added .."warm blooded'!!!

Rfah's photo
Tue 03/29/11 11:31 PM

I just got perv'd by a man 12 years my senior,

I just beat that record! Nah .. i crushed it!!!

BTW: The BlacknWhite one with those lovely eyes does it for me!!

Rfah's photo
Tue 03/29/11 11:13 PM
"Gone for the Big Sleep" -- can provide some perspective.

Rfah's photo
Tue 03/29/11 11:10 PM

:heart: :heart: ME :heart: :heart:

Yep!! .. no dispute there!

Rfah's photo
Tue 03/29/11 06:09 PM

Ruth says: No it is not needed to enjoy life. Many people have happy and fulfilling lives without it.

Thnx for bringing it back ON TOPIC! You are right! It helps to RTFQ before posting answers 'off topic', like i have done!

The question was not about procreation nor about intimacy .. of course 'life can be enjoyed with out sex'.

Rfah's photo
Tue 03/29/11 05:11 PM

tell how you go about expressing your love, or consolidate your connections with another human being,

i have connections with many individuals without ever having to had sex to accomplish it,,,

Indeed, indeed!! Of course you are right Ms .. I should not have been so brief because it is not as simply as i put it. I should have phrased it as 'intimate connections', because in my mind i was speaking of 'intimacy'

... sorry for being obtuse!

Of course connection do not need to include sex to be a very strong and close thing! ... But i cannot see how i could be 'intimate' with somebody and not have sex as part of that. Sure, intimacy can be both mental and physical .. and IMHO one leads to the other.

And while just straight SEX does not have to come with intimacy .. as it can be a stand alone item, either with yourself or with somebody else .... if you don't have it, as we all know very well, it will have itself ..

*smile*!

Yes .. i must reconfirm .. sex IS necessary.

Rfah's photo
Tue 03/29/11 03:48 PM

Sex is not needed, but it is like a shortcut to get to happiness.

Not needed?? ... mmmm .. if you mean not having it won't kill you, sure!

But it certainly WAS needed wasn't it, all those 30 or 40 years ago for you to be able to be here, just in order to compose this post!

... and then, apart from procreation .. pray tell how you go about expressing your love, or consolidate your connections with another human being, if 'sex' is not part of the equation?

IMO sex is an integral part of intimacy ... and without intimacy ones life becomes very 'humdrum' and 'boring' [now, where is that post by that 'sweet young thing' complaining about being 'bored' ... i must find it and reread it *smile*].

Rfah's photo
Tue 03/29/11 03:09 PM

Are you referring to your posts or others?

Thnx Kim ... no .. i was just trying to find where i could search the forum topics by title, content and/or keywords ... just to avoid doubling up on topics/threads.

Keh? Just trying to work out the etiquette ... but thanks for the tips!

Rfah

Rfah's photo
Tue 03/29/11 03:02 PM

Nope, was a planned feature...

Thnx 'fear..'

Rfah's photo
Tue 03/29/11 02:58 PM

Many times guys will do it their way. "Once" I went on a date .....

I would really love to know the preamble that transpired before you found yourself in this scary and potentially dangerous situation.

Rfah's photo
Tue 03/29/11 02:38 PM
Is there a way to 'search' forum posts ... its prob there somewhere ... maybe my 'domestic blindness' has followed me online!! *blush*

Rfah's photo
Tue 03/29/11 02:31 PM
attractive with an interesting mix of personality descriptors.

Rfah's photo
Tue 03/29/11 02:27 PM
'It' meaning ur profile?

I wouldn't worry too much about ur profile ... writing ur own profile is like writing a job reference for yourself .. a tad biased!

Just start sharing urself around and let ppl find out who you are ..*smile*

Simply be yourself in the knowledge that you are unique.