Community > Posts By > Rfah

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 08:05 PM

singmesweet says: Working on what?

it ...

remembering a dance move .. any will do; .. err .. creating that uncontrollable and sometimes embarrassing spontaneity i used to posses during those days ...*hhmmm*... thank god (Oops wrong forum) for little blue pills and a furtive imagination; sharing more but not sharing too much --- my profile, but you will understand if i don't try to compete with yours.

there are more 'its' ... but enough for now. *smile*

huh

Not sure what the 'smiley' means ... but it doesn't look like it is happy!

Is this a language/communication prob? .. Have i offended AGAIN? .. if so all i can do is apologies (geez .. this is starting to be a habit) and stay clear of the dance floor.

*twoleftfeet*

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 07:51 PM
Edited by Rfah on Wed 03/30/11 07:55 PM

singmesweet says: Working on what?

it ...

remembering a dance move .. any will do; .. err .. creating that uncontrollable and sometimes embarrassing spontaneity i used to posses during those days ...*hhmmm*... thank god (Oops wrong forum) for little blue pills and a furtive imagination; sharing more but not sharing too much --- my profile, but you will understand if i don't try to compete with yours. laugh

there are more 'its' ... but enough for now. *smile*

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 07:31 PM

Wannabe says: <IDK what u mean by this but as it is not my name , I don't appreciate the usage

perhaps you'd have turned out to be a bit more decent had you snuck wiht us to have a ciggy behind the bushes

Oh I am sorry 'sweetest' ... do please accept my unreserved apology!!

Finger troubles again ... I thought i was responding to "Want2B5ft" ... and just shortened it to 'Wannabe' - I can 'cross my heart and hope to die' that I so DID NOT intend to offend.

Forgiveness? ..*pleading smile*

Rfah

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 05:57 PM

nope

yep

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 05:47 PM

There's no official way, but you may be able to plug the person's user ID into this formula:
http://mingle2.com/forum/show_posts_by_user/x

x=the user's ID

In your case, Rfah, that number would be 2955720.

Is there a way to 'show topics by user'???

eg: something like: http://mingle2.com/forum/show_topics_by_user/x >> i know, i know .. this doesn't work!

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 05:37 PM
Edited by Rfah on Wed 03/30/11 05:38 PM

You can only edit posts that are fresh. Generally this means less than an hour old.

It messes with the flow of the forums if people go and change things around; it can make a thread unintelligible.

Lori
Mingle2 Moderator

Wheeww ... something in my defence!!

I'm not really blind afterall ...

just a tad slow.

**HOLD THE BULLETS**

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 05:34 PM
Edited by Rfah on Wed 03/30/11 05:34 PM

Hi Rfah,

On every post, near the bottom, there is an edit link. Just click on that. The original dialogue box will open. You can then make the changes. Posts cannot be edited, if the post has been active for one hour or more.

FFS!!!!! Shoot me!! over and over again!

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 05:32 PM

A bit too much sharing there. lol.

sure, sure!! At least u got me working on it *smile*

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 05:15 PM
HOW ... in which manner .. by what means .. can I edit my posts???

frustrated frustrated frustrated

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 03:01 PM
OK .. found it! *blushing grin*

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 02:53 PM

There's no official way, but you may be able to plug the person's user ID into this formula:

Seems i cheered tooo soon ... how do i find a person's user ID??

Apologies in advance if this is a matter of 'domestic blindness'

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 02:42 PM

http://mingle2.com/forum/show_posts_by_user/x

x=the user's ID

In your case, Rfah, that number would be 2955720.

Of course!! ... how stupid of me .. thnx muchly!

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 02:26 PM

Wannabe says: I had formal dance lessons as a kid- waltz, foxtrot, jitterbug (which is also swing as well as 50s)....I hid my cigarettes in the bushes and gave dark stares to the boys who asked me to dance. so from an early age - 10, 11, my dance future was determined

I will never forget those formals at school ... 12-14 ... everyone forced to do the waltz in a groups session in the school hall .. invariable I would crack a boner and end up dancing cheek to cheek with my bum stuck out to prevent her from feeling it ..., but then everyone else KNEW i had one from my posture!!!

I had to concentrate so hard [scusa the pun] to make it go away that I never learned a step!! *ahahah*

Now, were IS that re-set button ... i wanna do a retake!

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 01:52 PM
Or from anyone actually ... anyone who you have not yet seen in the forums.

Is there a way?

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 01:46 PM

freakyshit says: singmesweet is not a fan of your profile. For that reason alone, The Shiki rates it as an A-.

MOVE TO HELP: To WebMaster: Design functionality that allows us to block members from commenting on threads we create.

The same deal that works with Mail should work fine!!

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 01:25 PM

OK, I'll be serious here.

If I'm looking for a woman, I want to see passion in her profile. Is the person a passionate individual. If not, I move on.

As to why women check out my profile, who knows?

Serious?? Show thyself!

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 03:08 AM
Kim ... how do i find if there are any posts in the forums from somebody whom i meet through Mutual Matching??

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 02:47 AM

love is found by people who love themselves and are happy and show it to the world.

.... and there it is, all in a nutshell!

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 12:28 AM

Someone should talk to me :)

Entertain me!

This was on Sunday .. its now Wed evening!

Still bored?

Or did you get entertained *smile*

Rfah's photo
Wed 03/30/11 12:25 AM

If a stranger found you attractive...

Who cares ... as long as it is civil.

But the revere of this has been the bane of my life! Never ever got it right ... Oh not true actually .. ONCE! .. ah yes.