Community > Posts By > gboyy

gboyy's photo
Thu 04/28/11 11:25 AM
flowerforyou :heart: i have loved some1

gboyy's photo
Sun 04/03/11 05:57 AM
on friday i spend time with ma family..it was great, we passed out n on saturday some mad time with family and friends... really fun

gboyy's photo
Fri 04/01/11 04:44 AM
try to impact the world in a positive way to some1 close... u will never be forgotten... u cant buy true friendship, true love etc

gboyy's photo
Thu 03/31/11 07:47 PM

Yay! lol

lol that was accidental... just appeared write under ur msg... u got urself a gr8 friend now

gboyy's photo
Thu 03/31/11 07:32 PM

I have no friends.

we are ur friends now

gboyy's photo
Thu 03/31/11 07:31 PM
not all friends are ur friend.. so choose ur friend wisely...

gboyy's photo
Thu 03/31/11 06:54 PM
my parents.... they showered me with love and i have a place for them in my heart

gboyy's photo
Thu 03/31/11 06:43 PM
for those who found love be grateful and thankful and for those yet to find it dont worry cos ur 1 is on the way... be patient n search for ur love u will find

gboyy's photo
Wed 03/30/11 03:42 AM
i feel great... what a nice day!!

gboyy's photo
Tue 03/29/11 03:15 AM

I KNOW I'm loved as I love them back,,my family,,kids grand kids,mom,,,,but you asked do I feel loved,,,,Family is a always constant never turned away reality of being human and a father.

Feeling love,,as in someone really loving me for who I am who is NOT part of my family,,,no,,,as THAT,,shall be my forever void to not feel inside...BUT,,that is life and how that cookie rolls,,,,,
so I am glad you asked me,,,because I was just starting to forget that miss:angry: grumble ,,,,,,,,just kidding,,
This is a nice post man...drinker :heart:

not every1 feel that love.. some people sometimes feel their families, friends, neighbours r their nightmare and its rather otherwise for some of us... anywhere we feel it we should grab it with 2 hands.. if u dont feel that some1 apart from ur family love u am telling "NO" we all love u.. people around u, friends aswell love u.. we should always make people around us happy cos we are making ourselves happy...

gboyy's photo
Mon 03/28/11 03:17 PM

I have a dream that one day a chicken will be able to cross the road
and not have his motives questioned!

lol u r so funny.. chicken have been crossing da road

gboyy's photo
Mon 03/28/11 12:09 PM

gboyy wrote:

shiki is mocking about... he is just flirting

Well, in that case I guess it's ok. drinker bigsmile

a real christian dont judge any1.. we leave it to God to judge bcos he is da most high... we go to compare.com to compare our sins but to him all sin are equal

gboyy's photo
Mon 03/28/11 11:54 AM

Cowboy wrote:

Only to you my friend. You're the one whom takes it so personal. No one was personally attacked, no one was personally "judged", no one said anything personally to another. No one said the other will rot in hell, no one said the other wasn't going to enjoy the paradise our lord has made for us, no made ANY form of judgment at all. Again, it is only YOU whom takes things said personally and in an attacking way.

Obviously you didn't understand. Freakyshiki specifically stated that Jeanniebean had not received the gift of grace from Christ.

That is a direct personal judgment made by Freaky on another person.

If you don't consider that to be a direct personal judgment then clearly you don't even understand what the concept even means.
shiki is mocking about... he is just flirting

gboyy's photo
Mon 03/28/11 11:44 AM
we have different opinion but if u really believe Jesus is ur personal lord and n Saviour let no man deceive u cos u r not doing the da wrong thing.

gboyy's photo
Mon 03/28/11 11:19 AM

do u feel loved ..

Yes.
And when I get it, I put on a
pretty bow and re-gift it.

u wil get it definitely

gboyy's photo
Mon 03/28/11 11:16 AM
we turn our dreams to our goals... we dream when we have goals.. we plan to achieve our goals... building a solid plan is the 1st step to our success..

gboyy's photo
Mon 03/28/11 10:35 AM
sometimes i feel like all hope is gone.. but when i look at somethings i feel that am very lucky to be living... once there is life there is hope..

gboyy's photo
Mon 03/28/11 10:04 AM
cherish it,worship it and never let it go cos its hard to find. sometimes we dont know what we have till we lose it.. u r 1 of the luckiest ppl

gboyy's photo
Mon 03/28/11 09:57 AM
sometimes its like our dreams are dead but dont give up. pick ursef up weneva u fall cos u dream its gonna come true

gboyy's photo
Mon 03/28/11 08:59 AM
i wanna be successful and always wanna help people..

Previous 1