Community > Posts By > jramos2184

jramos2184's photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:30 PM
she is outta of the country and i don't know her phone number back home. she called me but i didnt have a signal, so she left me a msg. and since i didnt have a signal i couldnt get the number.

jramos2184's photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:23 PM
yeah we've had our bad times, but the good times are what i love, and what make me miss her. it's funny whenever i feel like this i try to call anybody but no one answers.

jramos2184's photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:20 PM
i enjoyed living alone to, but i guess you get used to the company. having your best friend around all the time and having someone ther to talk to. i guess i just miss her thats all.

jramos2184's photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:16 PM
don't really know its just i guess you get used to have people in the house, but as i walk around doing my stuff i just get that knot in my throat and my eyes start to burn.

jramos2184's photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:15 PM
nah tried that, decided to be in bed a while and watch lost.

jramos2184's photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:13 PM
i'm writing this because i don't know what's going on with me, if it's just loneliness, a little depression or what. i live with my best friend. i'm used to me and her leaving for for christmas break together. but this time she left today and i leave tomorrow. i feel i should be excited to see my brothers tomorrow, but part of me is sad and lonely and i feel like crying, i still have to pack and pick up the house. but i feel like i should distract myself a little. so i decided to post this to see if someone wanted to chat.

jramos2184's photo
Mon 12/10/07 07:53 PM
my friend asked me to help her write some extra credit papers for her all she has to do is make the cover page and reference page. i normally dont have a problem with doing it, but i finished the first one and asked her to do her part, that was over two hours ago. so basically im working on her paper while she is procrastinating, my question is should i do the other paper or just tell her to do it herself.

jramos2184's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:11 PM
not all the good guys are gone, some are just younger. i consider myself a good guy, who has been hurt a lot, but i keep in trying don't give up. a beautiful woman like yourself is bound to find someone who treats u like u deserve.

jramos2184's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:08 PM
i'm 23, i just me this older lady who has a 11 year old son. i met her the other day when she asked me for help to rearrange her sons room and move some furniture. she wants to hang out but every time we agree on a day she cancels on me through email. i'm supposed to go to her place tonight to hang out after she puts her son to bed. i called her when i got out of class and she didn't answer left her a msg. my question is does she really want to hang out, and keeps cancelling because of her son or she just doesnt want to.

jramos2184's photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:05 PM
is it worth it to buy a wii if you don't have and hd tv?

jramos2184's photo
Sun 11/11/07 11:51 AM
sometimes i wonder
where would i be
if i met another,
who did love me.

but i had to err
in order to see
what was all to clear,
to everyone but me.

reason fell on my deaf ears
our love could not be,
this my greatest fear,
your heart belonged not to me.

i regret not a single tear,
that i shed for thee,
but to all it was clear,
you did not love me.

this fulfilled my fear,
i thought love would guide me,
again i am reduced to tears,
for i wonder where i will be.

i wrote this no to long ago, i guess my creativeness comes out during moments of pain. funny thing huh.

2 Next