Community > Posts By > Littlefifi27

Littlefifi27's photo
Wed 08/03/11 07:52 PM
I guess id like him to be more confident and independent.

Littlefifi27's photo
Wed 08/03/11 07:50 PM
laugh laugh laugh drinker

Littlefifi27's photo
Wed 08/03/11 07:49 PM
Edited by Littlefifi27 on Wed 08/03/11 07:51 PM
well his mother is grant actually she is kul, its his brother and dad which wreck my head, moaning if he goes out, moaning if he dosnt u cant win.

Littlefifi27's photo
Wed 08/03/11 07:48 PM
suggestions as to what to do! seriously his parents are not unwell or any thing so there is no need for him to be there all the time.

Littlefifi27's photo
Wed 08/03/11 07:43 PM
Edited by Littlefifi27 on Wed 08/03/11 08:18 PM
My boyfriend is super attached to his family, it annoys me so much ive stopped going there. making me want to split with him.
His father would wreck your head, always talking about crap and been so needy expecting my boyfriend to be there the whole time. My boyfriend appears to have no life with this.

Littlefifi27's photo
Wed 04/13/11 09:19 PM
Just wondering :wink:

Littlefifi27's photo
Wed 04/13/11 08:33 PM
whats the short bus??? huh

Littlefifi27's photo
Tue 04/12/11 01:30 PM

maybe a little from column A and a little from column B and an extra column made just for me laugh

yes yes yes

Littlefifi27's photo
Mon 04/11/11 05:57 PM

laugh
smooched

Littlefifi27's photo
Mon 04/11/11 05:35 PM

Gender is defined by society and culture anyway, it's not biological.

\
huh?

There's a difference between gender and sex.

from http://www.thefreedictionary.com/gender

1. Grammar
a. A grammatical category used in the classification of nouns, pronouns, adjectives, and, in some languages, verbs that may be arbitrary or based on characteristics such as sex or animacy and that determines agreement with or selection of modifiers, referents, or grammatical forms.
b. One category of such a set.
c. The classification of a word or grammatical form in such a category.
d. The distinguishing form or forms used.
2. Sexual identity, especially in relation to society or culture.
a. The condition of being female or male; sex.
b. Females or males considered as a group: expressions used by one gender.
tr.v. gen·dered, gen·der·ing, gen·ders

Monash University > Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences > Gender and Medicine >
What is the difference between sex and gender?

Sex = male and female

Gender = masculine and feminine

So in essence:

Sex refers to biological differences; chromosomes, hormonal profiles, internal and external sex organs.

Gender describes the characteristics that a society or culture delineates as masculine or feminine.

So while your sex as male or female is a biological fact that is the same in any culture, what that sex means in terms of your gender role as a 'man' or a 'woman' in society can be quite different cross culturally. These 'gender roles' have an impact on the health of the individual.

In sociological terms 'gender role' refers to the characteristics and behaviours that different cultures attribute to the sexes. What it means to be a 'real man' in any culture requires male sex plus what our various cultures define as masculine characteristics and behaviours, likewise a 'real woman' needs female sex and feminine characteristics. To summarise:

'man' = male sex+ masculine social role

(a 'real man', 'masculine' or 'manly')

'woman' = female sex + feminine social role

(a 'real woman', 'feminine' or 'womanly')

wow we have taken the meaning of bi sexual to a whole new level indeed!

Littlefifi27's photo
Mon 04/11/11 03:05 PM

Why wouldn't it be perfectly fine, people are just attracted to whoever they're attracted to, gender doesnt matter

yeah u cant really help who u are attracyed to, its a suprise at times, i bet many with agree with me here........

I remember hearing somewhere that everyone is Bi-sexual to a point just because you can be attracted to or fall in love with anyone, gender doesn't really matter, it's the person themselves that makes the difference, and I kinda think that's true, though most men I know wouldn't admit it.

yes i totally agree with u as us humans hold admiration for each other whether male or female or same sex etc..

Littlefifi27's photo
Mon 04/11/11 03:01 PM

They say variety is the spice of life,
so (bi)reity may just be just an added condiment.

As for me…hold the mayo!

ha ha hold the mayo LOL

Littlefifi27's photo
Mon 04/11/11 03:00 PM

Is it ok to be bi sexual???

Okay for whom?
Bisexual is just a word.
Put out by society.
To attempt to describe you.
Like words cover it all.

yes yes words do "cover us all"

Littlefifi27's photo
Mon 04/11/11 02:59 PM

Why wouldn't it be perfectly fine, people are just attracted to whoever they're attracted to, gender doesnt matter

yeah u cant really help who u are attracyed to, its a suprise at times, i bet many with agree with me here........

Littlefifi27's photo
Mon 04/11/11 02:58 PM

mmmm i mean i av a boyfriend and deeply happy but still get turned on by ladies???

Just because you get turned on by ladies doesn't necessarily mean you're bi. Most women are better looking than most men, mainly because there's pressure for women to "take care of themselves" while it's okay for men to run around looking like, for loss of a better word, crap. Unless you've had a sexual/romantic relationship with a woman, and enjoyed it, I wouldn't consider you bi. And even then, you don't have to be; lots of straight women do that, too. (I blame the alcohol)laugh

ha ha you could be right about the alcohol alright!

Littlefifi27's photo
Sun 04/10/11 10:54 PM

OK:angry: HOW'D ya get your lips back???

Is the rest of that fish in there,,and HE'S miming for you??
Tell the truth,,,is his tail tickling your throat,,right now??

:angry: YOU need to have a transplant done right away,,,THIS is cruel
for the wittle dude,,,,he need water and to stop,,pretending he's your real lips,,,,:wink: laugh laugh

u shud private msge these msgs on hun please :(

Littlefifi27's photo
Sun 04/10/11 10:01 PM

We know that "Tara is ALWAYS involved some how some way" laugh laugh laugh Ehhh I doubt I was noticed but you know how beautiful she is.. Guys following her every where...

My all time favourite pic of yours is the fifth one along in your profile....it shows the you that I have come to adore...well to me, anyway...although I do love the one with you in the hat as well...

Oh now I have to go look and count! LOL
HEY,,,what accident did you get involved with a Fish in?????
I think they may have stitched the wrong ones back on ya,,,,laugh

had to read that there again lol
YES,,this was to Joy's big sloppy wet fish lips here in her pic,,,Me thinks the paramedtics,,confused Mr. fish with her ,,,OMG,,,SOMEWHERE there is a FISH,,swimming around with JOY'S LIPS,,,we must run a LIPBER ALERT right away,,,,laugh laugh

Halarious

Littlefifi27's photo
Sun 04/10/11 09:44 PM

Most of us that hang around are a good lot.

I hope that you find many friends here. :wink:

aww i hope so too, thanks a million from ireland x

Littlefifi27's photo
Sun 04/10/11 09:36 PM

I am glad that you are going to be honest with him.

Its a testament that there are still good people around.

Even if he isn't really into it, your honesty and respect for his feelings might make him want to cure your curiosity.

how thoughtful are u mr captain :)

Littlefifi27's photo
Sun 04/10/11 09:23 PM

Fifi, I hope the very best for you, and that everything works out with your boyfriend whatever you choose to do.

But I have to be the guy that says I wsould not be okay with my girlfriend wanting to experience a woman either on the side or with me.

yeah i fear that is what he will say.