skywisper's photo
Mon 01/16/12 03:09 AM
:cry: No

skywisper's photo
Sun 01/15/12 06:42 PM
yawn I'm tiered of waiting my self.asleep

skywisper's photo
Sun 01/15/12 06:40 PM
For some men having it fall off would rock for me though it would suck lol.

skywisper's photo
Sun 01/15/12 06:31 PM
asleep yawn

skywisper's photo
Sun 01/15/12 05:12 PM
Wow good luck.

skywisper's photo
Sun 01/15/12 04:47 PM
Heheheheblushing

skywisper's photo
Sat 01/14/12 06:42 PM

Yeah... You could fake it I suppose. I am not sure why you would though. i was not whistling dixie.. LoL It is extrremly difficult to program while under the influence...Hence I am admiring animations from previous days and not writing new programs tonight. LoL
Oh i really just like the little driking guys i have no reason to fake it i'm glad i stopped and want poeple to know that it can be done.I drank hard core for 15 years and i went for a hell of a spin getting off but i could never see myself going back to it ever.drinker

skywisper's photo
Sat 01/14/12 06:36 PM
Count me in buddie im always ready for a good shark fight all though my luck he would probly pull me in with him lol.drinker

skywisper's photo
Sat 01/14/12 05:27 PM
Maybe thats why i stopped drinking 9 years ago lol.drinker i still pretend to drink on here though with this guydrinker

skywisper's photo
Sat 01/14/12 02:56 PM
Seems to me in every every relationship one of the two is colder then the other in this case the one who is cold hearted doesnt want a clean break or a friendship.

Nope they want you to hurt and skin you alive basting you with warm salt baths,raping your heart in barbed wire twisting and turning it.

They want you to remember what you had and you will never have it again,they want you to cry and want to die.To tremble at there site,to scare and never share you to crush you from the inside out.

At least thats my expereance.

skywisper's photo
Sat 01/14/12 02:18 PM
what what what

skywisper's photo
Sat 01/14/12 01:42 PM

I think you're pretty safe in assuming that anyone who does this was never really all that interested in the first place.

There are people of both genders who seem to thrive on the concept of collecting attention from as many people as possible, and not necessarily with the intention of pursuing it to any great degree, but just because they like attention.

Most likely, the sudden stoppage of communication has nothing to do with you at all -- it's more reasonable to assume that they felt the need to jack up their numbers a little more and move on....

I agree with you all the way on this one Lex,the sad thing is there is a lot of people who will never even leave the site in fear of losing all the attention they recieve here.Even if it ment having the perfect person in there lives they wont make that trade,its kind of sad really.

skywisper's photo
Sat 01/14/12 01:21 PM
I'm thinking i am way to Sexy lol.

skywisper's photo
Sat 01/14/12 11:57 AM

Are you referring to marriage is like getting chewing gum stuck in your hair and you have to cut it out to get rid of it?

Yeah, that makes sense
Hmmmm if it were only that simple but there is some thing different about this guy,i mean look at him he has a 20s stile look in the year 2012.I dont know i say we keep are distance until we know more about him lol for now will stick with the sticky hair thing what do you think?.smokin

skywisper's photo
Sat 01/14/12 11:10 AM

Please describe any body i am sure or not?
what Hmmm perhaps you could give us a little more to go on,is this gum really sticky? if so thats just a bad marriege is hard and dry that marrige is just old.Perhaps the shoe is old and dry in that case the marriege is cver for you.noway

skywisper's photo
Sat 01/14/12 10:58 AM

whatDoes that mean your happy gay or gay gay on he weekends?.what

Just go with gay and be happy about it....:tongue:
bigsmile Now you on the other hand i could see having a wonderful happy gay weekend with,mmm your so beautiful.Martin

skywisper's photo
Sat 01/14/12 10:55 AM

2 dudes gay on the weekends been doin it the past couple years to spice my life up a bit
noway Hmmm and does it work? you know the spicy part of your life do i dear ask.

skywisper's photo
Sat 01/14/12 10:52 AM
drinker

skywisper's photo
Sat 01/14/12 08:05 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25