Community > Posts By > skywisper

skywisper's photo
Thu 01/05/12 04:50 PM
Yes i am afraid so.

skywisper's photo
Thu 01/05/12 04:44 PM
Dam it looks like she dumped you guys way back there some where lol lol.

skywisper's photo
Wed 01/04/12 06:23 PM
I think any body who is being helped by the county,state or goverment should be pulled off the drug line. Sorry guys but if you cant afford them you need to put them down you cant have your cake and eat it to.

skywisper's photo
Wed 01/04/12 06:09 PM

1990 I THINK, not sure. Like I said, I am SO old tears

In the pic I'm playing with Play Doe with my brother and thinking about roller hockey.

[/quote

AWWW your so cute lol,dont worry about getting old girl you will still look and feel young for many years to come,so why worry about it.Martin

skywisper's photo
Wed 01/04/12 04:26 PM
Well we should probly put you on a friendly horse then.come on lets take a ride over to the salloon and see if we cant round up some women and a cold beer lol.drinker drinker drinker

skywisper's photo
Wed 01/04/12 02:56 PM
I like mine ktispy with sugar mmmmm.

skywisper's photo
Wed 01/04/12 02:54 PM
amen my friend.

skywisper's photo
Tue 01/03/12 04:33 PM
No i eat mine as fast as i can its even cooler if there still poping in my mouth lol.

skywisper's photo
Tue 01/03/12 04:29 PM
Hmmm some times i wish i was a gay gal,just some times though lol.

skywisper's photo
Tue 01/03/12 09:54 AM

how do one tell a best friend that the husband she so much loved and cherish is asking her out on a date.

Well as long as its not you he's cheating with then it should be EZ you just tell her.Things would be far worse if she finds out you new & didnt tell her.

skywisper's photo
Mon 01/02/12 08:04 PM
But what about Elvis?.

skywisper's photo
Mon 01/02/12 07:38 PM
Is the women crazy or what?.

skywisper's photo
Mon 01/02/12 06:10 PM
Thats a hard wish to make but for her sake its the right one,i will say a prayer for her.Martin

skywisper's photo
Mon 01/02/12 06:06 PM
Wow that made me horny lol.

skywisper's photo
Mon 01/02/12 05:58 PM

I gave up on the dating idea some time ago -- simple reality. There isn't anybody out there. But I love the site and the people, the friends I've made here and the conversations that go on here. I guess, in the end, there's more to life than dating....

There is someone out there for you. Maybe just not on this site. It could be someone you run into by accident or even an old friend. Nobody knows, don't give up it will happen when it's meant to happen. More than likely when you least expect. When the right person comes along you will know the time is right. For now just enjoy meeting random people and see what happens - You can look at the menu but you don't have to eat :)

Well, she did come along, about 12 years ago, and I've been in this weird, time-looped, on-and-off, back-and-forth thing ever since. And I've had enough of that!

Sometimes I think it's better to just cut your losses and move on to a new phase of life. In my case, that phase seems to involve becoming a recluse. I'm OK with that. I'm living in a place where I never meet anybody, anyway, so there's no sense in my getting all bent out of shape over it.

I'm becoming a recluse as well but i truely need to do some thing else Because i a'm getting to where i'm talking to myself to much and people are starting to think there is some thing wrong with me lol.

Of course there is some thing wrong with me but i am sure its nothing like what there thinking lol.So now i talk to my dog instead but thats not cool she thinks there is some thing wrong with me to.

So once again i have to please the people and do what they think is right instead of what i enjoy taking away from my freedom it sucks.

skywisper's photo
Mon 01/02/12 02:06 PM
Id be willing to move close to you so that we could talk friends how about that Miss Jenna?.

skywisper's photo
Mon 01/02/12 09:39 AM
what think

skywisper's photo
Mon 01/02/12 09:37 AM
I feel like i can know longer trust any one not here not any where.frown

skywisper's photo
Sun 01/01/12 08:02 PM
What ever happen to Elvis?.

skywisper's photo
Sun 01/01/12 07:58 PM
Oh my That must of been some wonderful time youl had wow,I remember having those kind of hair days myself oooo gives me goose bumps just thinking abou it.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25