Community > Posts By > frankfk

frankfk's photo
Thu 10/23/08 05:04 AM
LOOK AT UP WE R ALL HERE:smile:

frankfk's photo
Thu 10/23/08 04:51 AM
"WITH MORE UNDERSTANDING, WE CAN MEET IN THE MIDDLE AND WALK THE REST OF OUR LIFE WAY TOGETHER."

HAVE A GREAT DAY TO ALL!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Thu 10/23/08 04:48 AM
Edited by frankfk on Thu 10/23/08 04:53 AM
THANKS ALL!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:17 PM
AN EXCELLENT WRITE:smile:

frankfk's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:15 PM
A HUG IS BETTER HERE BONNY THAN MILLION WORDSflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:13 PM
NICE WRITE, LOVE AND LIFE ARE ALL SWEET AND AN UNENDING DREAMS, A SOURCE OF HAPPINESSflowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:10 PM
WONDERFULflowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:09 PM
EXCELLENT WRITE LAMOMflowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:57 PM
"IT'S NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT VERY IMPORTANT TO BE NICE.":smile: :wink:

HAVE A GREAT EVENING TO ALL!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Mon 10/20/08 04:28 AM
"A HUG IS WORTH THAN A MILLION WORDS. HERE IS ONE FROM ME TO EACH OF YOU."

HAVE A GREAT HUGGING WEEK!:

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Sat 10/18/08 08:32 AM
THANKS ALL OF YOU MY FRIENDS!:smile: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Tue 10/14/08 05:36 AM
"It's tempting to sit and wait for life to come to you. But it can't, it's too busy. Life is out there. You have to go for it."

HAVE A GREAT WEEK TO ALL AND THANKS FOR ALL UR SUPPORT, A GREAT FAMILY OF MINGLE2. I DO MY BEST TO WRITE QUOTES WEEKLY. LOVE U ALL. 'THANKS DENISE'(LA-MOM)
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Sat 10/11/08 07:23 AM
u:wink: miss me bonny

"I ALWAYS TRIED TO TURN EVERY DISASTER INTO AN OPPORTUNITY BUT THIS TIME NOT THAT QUCIK FIX." LOL

THANK YOU 'DENISE' AND EACH OF YOU WITH THE CORE OF MY HEART. I WILL BACK ASAP WHEN THING WILL BACK TO TRACK. MY WORK PLACE IS TOTAL NOW.

:smile: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

LOVE U ALL!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hey Frank, good to see you, be back soon.

*·:*´¨`*:·..·:*´¨`* :·..·:*´¨`*:·..·:*
**********(¨`·.·´¨)**********
******(¨`·.·´¨).¸.(¨`·.·´¨)*******
*(¨`·.·´`·. ¸.·´*** `·.¸.·´`·.·´¨)*
**`·.¸.·´****HUGS****`·.¸.·´**
*******(¨`·.·´¨) (¨`·.·´¨)*******
********`·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)..·´********
***********`·.¸.·´***********

frankfk's photo
Sat 10/11/08 07:15 AM
"I ALWAYS TRIED TO TURN EVERY DISASTER INTO AN OPPORTUNITY BUT THIS TIME NOT THAT QUCIK FIX." LOL

THANK YOU 'DENISE' AND EACH OF YOU WITH THE CORE OF MY HEART. I WILL BACK ASAP WHEN THING WILL BACK TO TRACK. MY WORK PLACE IS TOTAL NOW.

:smile: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

LOVE U ALL!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

frankfk's photo
Sun 09/28/08 07:36 AM
nice to see u back too with health and happiness both. I am taking off firend.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
{{{{{Frank}}}}}s back!!!

Welcome Home.
Thankyou for the quote,
You have been missed here.
Hope you are doing much better!

flowers :banana: flowers

frankfk's photo
Sat 09/27/08 07:04 AM
countless blessings to u as well Deniseflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

"WE'RE GIVEN A CODE TO LIVE OUR LIVES BY. WE DON'T ALWAYS FOLLOW IT, BUT IT'S STILL THERE."

HAVE A GREAT DAY OF LOVE, LIFE AND HAPPINESS!
FRANK

((( Frank ))) Your Home,, Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes I am doing the happy dance :banana:

Blessings to you

frankfk's photo
Sat 09/27/08 07:03 AM
thanks buddy:wink: flowerforyou
:heart:

"WE'RE GIVEN A CODE TO LIVE OUR LIVES BY. WE DON'T ALWAYS FOLLOW IT, BUT IT'S STILL THERE."

FRANK

:heart: :banana: NICE to read you here again my friend,,,welcome back.wink..drinker

frankfk's photo
Sat 09/27/08 07:02 AM
thx girllaugh flowerforyou
Frank...

Good morning friend......

It's so nice to have you back with us again. I hope all is well with you.

BTW, thanks for the quote!!!

flowers flowers

frankfk's photo
Sat 09/27/08 07:01 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou

FRANK

Thank's Frank, I allway's appreciate reading your post's. flowerforyou biggrin

frankfk's photo
Sat 09/27/08 07:00 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Your Back - WHOO-OOO-T! Hope you're feeling better. I have missed your quotes.