Community > Posts By > ginnyus

ginnyus's photo
Wed 11/14/07 12:53 PM
Hi there, hello there, and welcome!!!! I'm pretty new here too but it seems to be a nice community. I think u will like it.

ginnyus's photo
Wed 11/14/07 08:12 AM
Holy moly -- he probably organizes his toothpicks by color and size! Too scary.

ginnyus's photo
Tue 11/06/07 08:04 AM
Hi, as a new member here as well WELCOME!

ginnyus's photo
Tue 11/06/07 07:32 AM
That is toooooo funny ... go figure, an officer vs. a gentleman.

ginnyus's photo
Wed 10/24/07 09:56 AM
I think perhaps the wording was harsh ... the intent was realistic. The goal of getting to know someone is to communicate but it is important to stop and think about how we do so. There are those who write and expect the reader to "read between the lines," there are those who are able to bluntly state what they are feeling which can be taken for honesty but can also be misintrepretted thus branding the writer.

Depending on how long you have been communicating back and forth and the situation would also help determine whether or not ur response could be considered harsh.

ginnyus's photo
Wed 10/24/07 09:48 AM
Good morning ... I know I'm a little late -- on my second cup of coffee and working ... ok, no I'm looking for someone to chat with. Hope everyone has a great day though.

ginnyus's photo
Wed 10/24/07 09:37 AM
I love it ... great laugh. Thanks for sharing.

ginnyus's photo
Tue 10/23/07 03:21 PM
Wow - I'm liking this already -- talk about instant gratification!!!! I see that I had 54 views and all I did was step outside my office for like 10 minutes!!! Keep it up everyone and I may join the addiction. I would add some emoticons and emote but I'm apparently not yet a member of the Gold Star club. I'll have to work on that.

Thanks everyone who sent me a comment. I will try to visit your profiles and get to cyber-know-ya!!

ginnyus's photo
Tue 10/23/07 02:56 PM
Hi everyone ... just wanted to make it known that I have joined the online dating club and haven't got a clue as to whether this works or not. I'm not desperate and not looking for an immediate relationship. Just want to test the waters and see if there is any life outside of work and work, oh yeah, and work .... ha ha. Hope to make some new friends maybe or at least feel like I'm connecting to the human race.