Community > Posts By > LUVHER

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 11:08 AM
I agree we are in others lives for a reason sometimes having the whole race issue really can open our eyes what really hasn't ceased in america and will not.

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 10:16 AM
There's nothing wrong with dating a white man, and this is coming from a black man. If they treat you good go ahead and enjoy life,now thats my opinion.

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 09:10 AM
My thing is why worry about what your family will say because at the end of the day YOU!! really matters

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 07:44 AM
Let me ask this question, why is race still a big factor when looking for a good man or woman to enjoy your life with.

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 04:47 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS IT COULD BE A REAL BAD SITUATION, BUT YOUR KIDS ARE ALIVE AND HEALTHY.

no photo
Wed 12/19/07 09:16 AM
Let the good man find you, thats the problem right there stop looking for mr.wright he'll find you at the right time in your life. Everything happens for a reason, so enjoy being alone right now because a good man is really hard to find,but the man for you will find you!!

no photo
Wed 12/19/07 04:10 AM
I like your style i agree with you 100%.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 03:31 PM
Edited by LUVHER on Sun 12/16/07 03:40 PM
One problem that i have with some women is that they give of themselves to fast, i'm not talking about sex but just in conversation some of us men has the gift (i call it) to hear the woman's heart and thats how some women get hurt in relationships.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 03:18 PM
i'm too old for alot of games that i know we men can play. i'm the type of man that don't beleive in wasting no ones time. I get straight to the point and make the woman aware of what i can do and can not do for her or the relationship.

no photo
Sun 12/16/07 02:57 PM
It's hard to find a good woman that likes to communicate and just want to get to know a man for who he is and not for the color of his skin and how much money he may or may not have.Im 37 and where is she?