Community > Posts By > seekingasia

seekingasia's photo
Wed 03/09/11 02:41 AM
An honest 9

seekingasia's photo
Wed 03/09/11 02:36 AM
LOL! I thought this was about rumurs not truthful stories.
Ash once told me he likes to be fingered...in the bum :p

seekingasia's photo
Tue 03/08/11 09:48 PM
This guys been tagteamed by a whole ceerleading squad, i heard it from a friend of a cousin ;)

seekingasia's photo
Tue 03/08/11 09:38 PM
Haha its just fun :)
Left-7 right-6.5

seekingasia's photo
Mon 03/07/11 09:19 PM
Haha bro id have to give you a straight up 10 cos i love your style.

seekingasia's photo
Mon 03/07/11 09:14 PM

Say what you want.. Your totally dumb.. Besides i dont fight for girls.. N i know she wont leave me..

Dw man, your not a wuss if you chose not to fight. It just makes you stubborn for not chosing to fight for someone as pretty as her. At the end of the day, the chick probably would chose a guy wo thinks shs worth fighting for...

seekingasia's photo
Mon 03/07/11 10:46 AM
LOL!
Anyway, i think youve got gorgeous hair.

seekingasia's photo
Mon 03/07/11 04:38 AM
U dtf?

seekingasia's photo
Mon 03/07/11 04:32 AM
Dude, without you putting the hours in your family wouldve been missing a whole chunk out of their lives. You sound like a good an who was stuck with a woman that couldnt appreciat the good in the things you done. Sounds more like she was trying to pin the blame on you to make herself feel or sound like the one who wasnt in the wrong. Fact of the matter is she was the one who tore your heart out along with your childrens hearts too. I come from a broken family, and its heaps hard to deal with that as the child in the situation. I say you keep your head up knowing your a top bloke who got screwed over and find a bunch of mates who can appreciate your good traits and take it from there. Goodluck on your journey friend :)

seekingasia's photo
Mon 03/07/11 04:22 AM
Haha ill give you an 8 cos i love the duckface :L

seekingasia's photo
Mon 03/07/11 04:12 AM
My honest opinion is its better to be safe then sorry in that situation.you know that shes responsible but you should make the responsible decision to and take the extra precaution as a responsible parent. Lets say her feelings start to grow for the kid and they do decide to take the relationship abit further, do you really want to take that risk? Plus the pill could even beefit your daughter in other ways also, its not just a birth control pill..if im not mistaken it does also help to keep the users monthlie cycles regular and keeps the pain to a smãller scale. Research othe beefits too, not just the sex side of it.