Community > Posts By > aulelei1

aulelei1's photo
Mon 03/07/11 10:37 PM
drinker I'll drink to that!! There is definitely a difference and the lack of being able to distinguish the difference between the two can be difficult for some.

aulelei1's photo
Mon 03/07/11 10:28 PM
rebound, rebound, rebound, REBOUND!! Oh and to hurt the previous guy, but as I matured I learned I was hurting nobody but myself so I'm single right now and it's going to stay that way for awhile.:smile:

aulelei1's photo
Mon 03/07/11 10:26 PM
seems to have a good sense of humor and is 420 friendly (that's if you're taking the stereotypical hippie look into consideration) :P

aulelei1's photo
Mon 03/07/11 10:19 PM
Pet peev?? I have several, but the two major ones are:

1. Bad breath!! If you don't have the time to freshen that part of your body up, then what else is not so fresh and clean?? Yuck!!!

2. When a person uses the bathroom and goes number 2. I hate it when they flush the toilet (or when they don't =/) but leaves a "skid mark" behind like seriously!!! Adults should not being doing things like that, they are old enough to clean up after themselves..

aulelei1's photo
Mon 03/07/11 10:11 PM
I agree! We were rebellious teens at one time, it's better to be prepared for the worst than to underestimate our children and expect the best. They are human and want to experiment and unfortunately we can't follow them and keep a close eye on them every second of the day. When I am in your situation, (which I anticipate will be in about 5 to 6 years) I will take her over to planned parenthood and definitely educate her on what's out there. Good luck to you in whatever your decision is, I'm sure you will make the best one for your child.