Community > Posts By > boi69

boi69's photo
Wed 06/22/11 12:41 PM
Very true this sounds more like a state than fedral problem. Alot does not ad up or make since with this story. There may need to be some deeper reading done.

boi69's photo
Wed 06/22/11 12:36 PM
People say Obama just kept taxes the same after the Bush Administration. This is false because the bush tax cuts would have increased if the president did not go agaisnt him.

Also it has been proven on many different political spectrums. Most noteably the site PolitiFact and gallup. That It's also true that Obama has successfully supported tax reductions for workers who make less than $200,000 a year or couples who make less than $250,000.

So why do people speak about Obama as if he is a leftist tax raiser

boi69's photo
Wed 06/22/11 12:18 PM

When Clinton was president the country was at a surplus higher than any president all the way back to Eisenhowers first year. He did this with house and sentate under republican control.

Our country has been in the red since we impeached Clinton. Did we as a nation make the right choice.

That whole surplus thing has been proven wrong on many occasions.

where cause i got my sources off of u.s. gov

you are inviting a semantic quibble

best to say he was the first in decades to offer up a BALANCED BUDGET,,,that is indisputable FACT

perhaps your right

boi69's photo
Wed 06/22/11 12:12 PM

what, nothing about the illegal immigration problem? grumble

deportaion is up. Deportaion of illegals convicted of crimes is even higher.

boi69's photo
Wed 06/22/11 12:08 PM

When Clinton was president the country was at a surplus higher than any president all the way back to Eisenhowers first year. He did this with house and sentate under republican control.

Our country has been in the red since we impeached Clinton. Did we as a nation make the right choice.

That whole surplus thing has been proven wrong on many occasions.

where cause i got my sources off of u.s. gov

boi69's photo
Wed 06/22/11 12:07 PM
Edited by boi69 on Wed 06/22/11 12:14 PM

Not to mention Obama spent more in his first 90 days in office then president Bush did in 8 years.

im not sure if that is mathmaticaly possible. Clinton's last year the national debt was under 6 trillion. At the end of bushe's 8 year it was over 7 trillion. There is no evidence in any goverment database showing the president has spent anywhere near that amount in his first 90 days.

boi69's photo
Mon 06/20/11 01:53 PM

HELL NO! Even though Clinton set up surpluses on the books the reality of it is his Deregulation on lending was what set the stage for what we have now. On top of that it was his trade agreements that established the trade deficit we have now with China. And his thing with Monica Lewinski also set the stage for all of the sexual impropriety we have today.

Democrat Wiener sending pictures of his phallus to under aged girls is a crime and has he been punished? And will he BE punished? If I texted a picture of my phallus to a teenage girl I would go to prison.

There is a lot more I could say about Clinton but I will keep it short.

on the sex schandal it's not like he was the first to do it he was the first to get caught. so hes labeled as the poster boy for sex scandals. A little unfair i think

boi69's photo
Mon 06/20/11 01:51 PM
opening up trade agreements with China was something many econmics say was ecnomically smart. Solid Cheap exports. The U.S. goverment had been trying to open up aggreements with China for years Clinton's just the man who got it done. It was only when future administrations began to rely to heavily on cheep exports from China did the American dollar started to decrease. Another words we got cheep. Something I dont feel can be blamed on Clinton so harshly.

Also If we didn't open up trade agreements with China we wouldnt be nearly as technologicaly advancaced as we are now. Alot of advances in robotics and electrontics comes out of China more than japan which some might find shocking.

boi69's photo
Mon 06/20/11 09:40 AM

boi69's photo
Mon 06/20/11 09:25 AM
Everyone wants to talk about jobs well lets try this conversation. In January 09 when bush was leaving and Obama was coming in 800,000 jobs had been lost. in 2010 Obama had cut that in half.Short and simple.

Speak softly carry a big stick

boi69's photo
Mon 06/20/11 09:14 AM
The bill was just a knee jerk reaction to something that really upset the President. When He did not release the Bin Laden Pics people thought they could go online and see the pics. Thats when many people got on and saw a fake pic out of Asia. Then virisus got in peoples computers and many could clearly tell the pic was fake. This fake got passed off as the real thing creating great contrversy and uproar.

we need to stop heavy handed hackers but shutting dow the internet is not the solution Mr. President

Type dead Bin Laden into google. Do a lil research you will see it was a fake produced out of I belive a Chinese News paper

boi69's photo
Mon 05/02/11 08:40 PM
So who gets the credit. I want to see something in numbers.Somebody has to be the hero so who?

Note:Nobody is wrong I just want to see what the American People think.

Here is my idea of a fair distribution of credit.

Bush Administration-40
U.S. Intelligence - 5
Obama administration-30
Foreign Powers- 5
U.S. Military- 20

The Bush Administration may have had a lot of faults ,but im not a conspiracy theorist who thinks he was working with bin laden either. I can give George W. Bush credit where it is due. He put a large amount of human resources and military resources on finding Bin Laden. U.S. Intel and Home lance Security did their homework and was passed off to Obama when he took office. Good Job George

U.S. Intel. and Military are only as good as the person ordering them the Pres. Obama's Administration is the administration who caught Bin Laden. Thats a fact and the Administration can always have that on their record. Obama and his Administration pointed the finger and signed the papers that got the job done. Good Job Barrack

The Solders fought did all the hard work for the suits in Washington. Good Job Freedom fighters.

U.S. Intel messed up to many times for me to give them to much credit, but they did help so not to sound bias. Good job U.S. intel

Both George and Barrack used foreign Intel, organizations and troops to try and catch Bin Laden. The did help.
Thanks rest of the world.

boi69's photo
Thu 04/28/11 12:22 PM

The image seems to be true.
I don't understand how one is accepted, yet the other will cause wars.

TJN is write we As Americans sometimes are to quick to change things just because it offends someone.

Art has always been controversial cause its all about interpretation and if some1 is offended that's how things go bad, but you know what it's not illegal to make something offensive. It's illegal to slander and just say something that's not true but an opinion or point of view is different.

Art and controversy go hand in hand. Thats the way it always is, thats the way it always has been, and thats the way it always will be.

yes. I think art and controversy do go hand in hand, I dont quite get the connection to hate crimes though as that is a different and more specific thing,,

Hate crime is kinda a silly concept to not very many people like the person thay commit a crime agaisnt. A crime is a crime is a crime. The only way are can be a hate crime is through strong malice towards slander, libel or defamation of character.

I am kind of torn myself. All violent crime, like all sin, should be considered of equal significance,,,however, with the history of this country (and of the world for that matter), I understand the desire to pay special attention to violence which stems from mere bigotry instead of personal interactions,,,,

its kind of like making ano littering law. One person littering doesnt make significant impact, but if one can and enough follow it becomes a mess

similar are crimes against people for the 'group' they belong to,

its one thing, if someone doesnt like what I have said (which I have control over), or if they dont like what I Wore (Which I have control over), or if they dont like what I did (Which I have control over),that attack should be criminal because it infringed upon my rights to speak, dress, and act how I please ,,but its another standard to be attacked merely for how we are BORN(which we dont have control over), like being a certain race or sex etc,,

that act infringes on my very right to EXIST,,which I Can understand being seen as particularly heinous,, in the way that an assault against a child is considered(in general) more heinous than an assault on an adult

if its permitted or accepted by one and enough become desensitive to it,,,it can escalate with a significant impact upon society,,,

The prob is it all depends on the interpretation of who is charging the person and or organization. All people should be created equally in this nation. Criminals should all be charged based on the crimes they commit not the intent. Cause all criminal intent is some form of hate.

boi69's photo
Thu 04/28/11 11:57 AM

TJN is write we As Americans sometimes are to quick to change things just because it offends someone.

Art has always been controversial cause its all about interpretation and if some1 is offended that's how things go bad, but you know what it's not illegal to make something offensive. It's illegal to slander and just say something that's not true but an opinion or point of view is different.

Art and controversy go hand in hand. Thats the way it always is, thats the way it always has been, and thats the way it always will be.

yes. I think art and controversy do go hand in hand, I dont quite get the connection to hate crimes though as that is a different and more specific thing,,

Hate crime is kinda a silly concept to not very many people like the person thay commit a crime agaisnt. A crime is a crime is a crime. The only way are can be a hate crime is through strong malice towards slander, libel or defamation of character.

boi69's photo
Thu 04/28/11 11:29 AM

a Harvard MD wrote a new novel "The Zombie Autopsies" by Dr. Steven Schlozman, a child psychiatrist who holds positions at Harvard Medical School and the Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Program in Child Psychiatry. a neat article, he talks a bit about his book and other science facts about zombies

http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/04/25/zombie.virus.zombies.book/index.html?hpt=C2

This sounds kinda cool love anything with Zombies in it i might pick it up

boi69's photo
Thu 04/28/11 11:23 AM

boi69's photo
Thu 04/28/11 11:14 AM

Showing some skin and raising some eyebrows, more than 100 scantily clad protestors gathered in dowtown Dallas Saturday, chanting, "Hey, hey, ho, ho, we understand that no means no."

"I want to end victim blaming," said protestor Britt Shulte. "This is still a really prevailing concept and idea in our society that our apparel dictates the kind of treatment we receive and it dictates the respect that we receive."

The group of fire-up North Texans called the event a "Slut Walk."

Elizabeth Webb organized the local event.

"I know, definitely, it is a controversial name," Webb said, "but we`re trying to reclaim that word and take the power away from that word. And, we want to specify that women dressing like sluts is not how people get raped."

Toronto held the first Slut Walk after a police cheif there told a group of female students, "In order to avoid being raped, women should stop dressing like sluts."

McKinney resident Makita Johnson said she was outraged by the victim blaming.

"What made me want to do the walk," Johnson said, "is it's not right that we're teaching don't get raped when we should be teaching don't rape. So, I wanted to get in on the movement."

And, she was in good company.

Tammi Brittain said, "This is my daily dress and it's considered slutty for most. Hopefully it will just let people know that are out there, they're not alone. It's not their fault. They have support."

The goal of the walk is to end victim blaming once and for all, according to participant Stephanie McMurry.

"You know, it doesn`t matter how old you are or what you`re wearing or where you`re at or how much you had to drink," McMurry said. "It doesn`t matter what happens, it`s never the victims fault. Ever."

Copyright © 2011, KDAF-TV

http://www.the33tv.com/news/kdaf-slut-walk-hits-dallas-streets-story,0,2823196.story

video here

why is there no good looking women there?

A police officer is meant to serve and protect. To serve means when you put that uniform on your setting an example. That comment he made to that women "In order to avoid being raped, women should stop dressing like sluts." Thats the logic the Afghans terrorist use for covering up their women faces and one of the most sexiest thing i have heard from an officer of the law he should be ashamed.

yes, I think an officer could find a more pc way to word that then using the derogatory labels.

there is no surefire way to avoid rape, but there are things women can do as a precaution,,,locking their doors, and not dressing provocatively in high risk environments happen to be a couple

just like its not advised to walk down an alleyway alone wearing sparkling jewels and flashing a wad of cash, its likewise not advised to dress as if you are 'advertising', unless, indeed, you are.

In our great nation we have the right to the pursuit of happiness without ridicule. The officers of the law should up hold that. If a women want to wear something that's fine the officers should just keep rapist of the streets instead making up excuses by blaming women who may just like looking pretty.

Women of America wear ya high heels and short skirts proud your the most beautiful women on the planet.

boi69's photo
Thu 04/28/11 11:09 AM

Hawaiian legal statute:

"[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State.
(a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.
(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.
(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]"

Everybody get that?

As long as an adult can walk into Hawaii's version of the Department of Records and provide proof that they are a legal resident of Hawaii, the document is issued.

The child, on the other hand, could have been born in Hawaii, Kenya, or a back-alley in Budapest.

Ok now that is true but only for immigrants. Who have to take a test to get the certificate and still On the certificate it will say that this person is an American Citizen that was born in a different country. Our Nations President certificate of live birth does not say that. It says under Place of birth in Big Black Letters Honolulu. Stop trying to argue with certified government documents your not going to win.

win? haha, i'm not trying to win anything...you people can believe anything you want, just as i will... there will always be a doubt, just as there was a doubt with McCain... biggest difference is obama's name change, he muslimness, and where he was born... his dad was not a citizen, and whether his mom was even in hawaii when he was born. the higher ups in the government can do anything they want, so forging a document would be considered easy for them... the liberals can't be caught in a lie, especially this lie. so now he "magically" comes up with it, 2 and a half years later?... even if none of this is true, he screwed himself on this, by not showing right at the start

I do respect a mans point of view i just do not feel the absence of something is reasonable for slander. Especially when most of the solid evidence points to him being a citizen.

I never heard any doubt on McCain please explain?

The Document did not magically appear The President just got tired of how silly this is all getting. It pretty much was just to shut up Donald Trump because he was gaining support by Slandering the President. Technically he should be sued for slander or libel, but he wont cause he has money.
(source) http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.greatdreams.com/2008/obama-birth-certificate

Religion is irrelevant to this topic but, he is a Christan. Remember with the hype that was he is a racist because his preacher had said some racist things. Which is totally untrue he is half white himself.

Obama's Approval rating is his whole administration has been between 56-42. Which for any President is pretty good. Maybe you feel like he screwed himself but the nation as a whole does not.
(source) http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/gallup-daily-obama-job-approval.aspx_

boi69's photo
Thu 04/28/11 09:21 AM

Showing some skin and raising some eyebrows, more than 100 scantily clad protestors gathered in dowtown Dallas Saturday, chanting, "Hey, hey, ho, ho, we understand that no means no."

"I want to end victim blaming," said protestor Britt Shulte. "This is still a really prevailing concept and idea in our society that our apparel dictates the kind of treatment we receive and it dictates the respect that we receive."

The group of fire-up North Texans called the event a "Slut Walk."

Elizabeth Webb organized the local event.

"I know, definitely, it is a controversial name," Webb said, "but we`re trying to reclaim that word and take the power away from that word. And, we want to specify that women dressing like sluts is not how people get raped."

Toronto held the first Slut Walk after a police cheif there told a group of female students, "In order to avoid being raped, women should stop dressing like sluts."

McKinney resident Makita Johnson said she was outraged by the victim blaming.

"What made me want to do the walk," Johnson said, "is it's not right that we're teaching don't get raped when we should be teaching don't rape. So, I wanted to get in on the movement."

And, she was in good company.

Tammi Brittain said, "This is my daily dress and it's considered slutty for most. Hopefully it will just let people know that are out there, they're not alone. It's not their fault. They have support."

The goal of the walk is to end victim blaming once and for all, according to participant Stephanie McMurry.

"You know, it doesn`t matter how old you are or what you`re wearing or where you`re at or how much you had to drink," McMurry said. "It doesn`t matter what happens, it`s never the victims fault. Ever."

Copyright © 2011, KDAF-TV

http://www.the33tv.com/news/kdaf-slut-walk-hits-dallas-streets-story,0,2823196.story

video here

why is there no good looking women there?

A police officer is meant to serve and protect. To serve means when you put that uniform on your setting an example. That comment he made to that women "In order to avoid being raped, women should stop dressing like sluts." Thats the logic the Afghans terrorist use for covering up their women faces and one of the most sexiest thing i have heard from an officer of the law he should be ashamed.

boi69's photo
Thu 04/28/11 09:15 AM
What are you talking about the FBI was working with the Kenyan Government to get a radical socialist elected President Because Obama hates America. Do you see how stupid this sounds... its over hes an American he won fair and square.