Community > Posts By > spfdvol

spfdvol's photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:39 AM
For those wondering what is this all about friend of mine died of cancer last year is why i wrote this.

spfdvol's photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:31 AM
Through the years you made us laugh, cry, and made us feel part of a family. U dreamed big hope your dream got bigger. U pushed me to write when it felt that i couldnt so i write you this and we all miss you. true friend one that you would want to hang out with tell stories and jokes too. A true friend will help when you are in need. You may friend was a really good friend may you rest in peace my friend so you can become a friend to us all and may you watch over us all. i have always been honored to call you my friend. 1975 - 2007

spfdvol's photo
Tue 08/19/08 02:06 AM
Tears are sometimes sweet sometimes hurtful sometimes joyful sometimes mournful but never would tears show you weak.

spfdvol's photo
Tue 01/29/08 10:45 PM
Night Tina

spfdvol's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:02 PM
laugh

spfdvol's photo
Thu 01/17/08 02:42 AM
Love is like the ocean some rough, and some calm, and peaceful. The ocean is vast, and mighty, and when one finally finds true love that he/she just comes upon it will be like a hurricane. To be love struck you'll know it, but it is when one least expects it. To expect something one knows that is it there, and gets anxious to find it, but when one is calm and patient it will find him. The expected too find love most of the time never last, but the one that unexpected last a lifetime. Most of you out there will probably be like what.... is this person talking about, and I will tell you in a way you might understand.

A guy that has been waiting all his life too find his true happiness goes too the beach one day. The guy sits down in front of the ocean and watches the waves come crashing onto the shore. A woman comes strolling over too the man, and asking him what is he doing? The man looks upon the eyes of the woman, and immediately he is heart strucken by the beauty, and charm of this woman, and immediately as they began talking they both knew right there, and then they have finally found what they have both been looking for.. Soul mates.

It does happen, but sometimes we marry, or find ourselves in a relationship that we think is it, and sometimes if we would have been more patient, or w/e for each their own something better would quite possibly, or did come along, but everyone will find happiness one way, or the other. Sometimes it does seem like it takes forever too find what you are looking for.

spfdvol's photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:19 PM
nod

spfdvol's photo
Tue 01/15/08 12:02 AM
Welcome

spfdvol's photo
Tue 01/15/08 12:00 AM
Hello and welcome

spfdvol's photo
Mon 01/14/08 11:57 PM
Goodnight.

spfdvol's photo
Mon 01/14/08 10:32 PM
Hello and welcome

spfdvol's photo
Sun 01/13/08 11:36 PM
Night Tina.

spfdvol's photo
Sun 01/13/08 11:14 PM
Thanks IndnPrncs, and sorry to read about your stepfather.

spfdvol's photo
Sun 01/13/08 11:01 PM
Sure I'll share lol. One I have accomplished being happy with my life, and two I have accomplished graduating into a field of study that I have always wanted too get into.

spfdvol's photo
Sun 01/13/08 10:53 PM
I Already accomplished it lol.

spfdvol's photo
Sun 01/13/08 09:50 PM
kk.

spfdvol's photo
Sun 01/13/08 09:36 PM
I've only heard Blondie's version I haven't heard Bob Dylan's version what album is that on with Bob Dylan's? Or is it on a greatest hit album of Bob Dylan?

spfdvol's photo
Sun 01/13/08 09:29 PM
Sick, and bored never a good combination, but ya we're suppose to get some snow here as well joy joy. Give me 70 degree weather year around, and I think I would be happy.

spfdvol's photo
Sun 01/13/08 09:18 PM
Hello Welcome... Working, and bored as usual.

spfdvol's photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:35 PM
My weekend too work

Previous 1 3