Community > Posts By > spfdvol

spfdvol's photo
Tue 10/30/07 11:57 PM
A young man was sitting on a brown worn out bench on the ocean shore hearing the waves as they came roaring in. A young woman whom he seen from a distance came running in. As she ran by the man whom was sitting on the bench she stopped too say Hey. The man whom almost fell out off the bench cause he was full of fright, but got enough courage, but almost died of fright just too say hi. The woman whom glamed with radiance just strolled away, and the man decided that he better not let this get away chased after her. Years later on down the road he finally found what too say as he proposed too her, for now it was her turn too find what words she couldn't say. She almost died just too say yes, and his radiant glowing love too say O.K. They sit on the brown bench that is still worn out on the shore and laugh, and talk about that very day, and too this day they still get frighened on how they met that very day.

spfdvol's photo
Tue 10/30/07 11:10 PM
Have you ever heard the ocean roar. The waves that pound the ocean shore. The wind hallowing off the ocean that pushes the salty waves onto the shores. The shells that are collected on the shores after the waves crash on the ocean shores. The light breeze that can be felr off the ocean too the shores. The moonlight night the can glitter off the ocean shore, or the daybreak sun that can glime off the ocean shore. The crowd as they gather onto the hot summer shores, or the few that gather on the cool winter shores. As the wind whispers your name from the ocean shores.

spfdvol's photo
Tue 10/30/07 11:00 PM
It's a poem, or have you ever heard of one these lol. I like too write poems, and stories it's a hobby it has no reason too be taken literarily only too be taken for what it's worth. For instance Shakespear, or Edger Allen Poe which we all know those aren't meant too have a reply just taken for face value much like what I write it's only too be taken for face value.

spfdvol's photo
Tue 10/30/07 10:37 PM
What is a name you may ask? What is a name, but words from which we say. Does a name have a meaning, from which we say. Does a name represents us, or does it just have words without meaning. Does a name tell us a story, or does it just tell us nothing. Does a name tell our idenity, or is it vague. What does a name truely tell without one being called friend cause that is a name that truely has a meaning. A friend is a name that is worth it's weight in gold, and has an identity that I would rather be called. If you had a choice between just a name, or a friend which would you want too be called by?

spfdvol's photo
Tue 10/30/07 09:41 PM
What is a age? What is age when all around you life seems not too be taken seriously, or too seriously is it in a age? An age is just a number with no meaning, so it was all thought. Could the age be like an alegebra problem, and the age attached to a number be the problem? Is an age not but a number, but our maturarity make us what we are? Is not how mature on is that determines wether one is young, or old? I may be getting an number which makes me my age, but I feel I'm getting wiser which makes me feel older.

1 3 Next