Community > Posts By > Silentmoon

no photo
Thu 02/24/11 11:14 AM
Based on what a friend said."That because she has been disappointed and let down in love."she has decided not to give a chance for a second love.Even if you have been let down or disappointed in love,it does not mean that life is over or your heart is dead.Because we sometimes get disappointed along the way in life,so we should all learn how to give every situations(eilther good or bad) a second thought.For me if a person should live without true love,then it seems like he's dead! Because as long as the heart beats,'it means that a person is still alive.If you can be able to live without true love,then you are dead internally."please consider my advice,"don be explosive when ever a person that has let you down before asked for your forgiveness,always learn to forgive!"By taking a good decissions,there is a possibility for true happiness.".

no photo
Thu 02/24/11 07:14 AM
For example in my location.I always saw some personals engaging themselfs in a relationship without having love for each other.I some times asked myself this question,"those why must a female be in a relationship with more than one male? and likewise the male.We all know that anyone that's saying he/she is in love with two or more likewise engaged him/her self in a relationship is wrong and lying.With my little knowledge i can say that true love can only exist if there is a male and a female in a single relationship.Without that one may end up even not having a good sleep.Why? Because when the other parties end up fighting themselfs to gain or remain the one and only in a relationship,there will surely be disasters though turning into competitions.And if you are a female and you saw your boy friend or intimate lover having an affair with so many girls,i advice you to back out! Because if someone really love's you you,he will date only you! Likewise the males.So the best and respectful decision for personals is to be in a single relationship resulting to one male and one female,not one male three females.Just immagine doing some simple mathematics,"1 male 1 female=TRUE LOVE AND AFFECTION!

no photo
Thu 02/24/11 06:19 AM
A man went and joined a cult.After his iniciation,they told him that he has to obey a simple law which must not be broken;he was asked to come after every seven years to speak two words after that no more untill the next seven years,and likewise should not speak with anybody.He is surposed to do this four times after his inicition.For the fist seven years he was brought to say his two words,whch he said "i'm hungry".They gave him food and sent him away.Nex seven years they brought him to say his two words which he said"i need"....Without completing what he want to say,they sent him away.Again he is brought to say his two words,which he said;I QUIET!

no photo
Thu 02/24/11 05:34 AM
We don't have to hate or dislike someone because one part of his/her profile is wrong or insultful.We all know that a profile alone cannot say who a person is,because some even wrote lies about themselfs claiming to have what they dont and such.You just need to know somebody before you may judge him/her.If someone messaged you,you don't have to abuse him/her or block likewise.Because you may not know when that special someone for you may come knocking.If you truely seek true love,then you got to know that the word "love"respect all, and have no problem with age,distance,financial,back ground,nationality,or color.Talking of distance,we all in love know that love is like a bridge that brings two places together as one likewise hearts.I believe that if we give each other a chance to express him/her self without being abstracted,we shall really end up happily ever in love.Remember that all we need is "AFFECTION"

no photo
Thu 02/24/11 02:52 AM
I have spent many years studying and thinking of the misteries behind"true love",but still i have some things to learn and some questions to ask.Sometimes i ask myself why some personals live without true love and where to find true love.If i'm asked to make comments concerning this questions,i think that the first thing for a person in search of true love to do is to know the wright place to seek for love.Though if you are a good person in search of true love;you don't have to go to clubs or bars to seek for your love,because those in there are just seeking explicit fun,smorking,drinking alcohols and doing all sorts of irresponsible behaviours.So if you found yourself there then you are seeking likewise.On my concept and a little knowledge i have,i think that the first places to go looking for love are;beaches,cinemas,general camps,school,at home,and those places that are 80% safe for true love to reign.If you try this methodes,then there is an assurance for ynur success.

no photo
Thu 02/24/11 02:10 AM
Three friends were lost in a very large dessert,after working for several days in the desert;a a magician appeard to their rescue.He gave each one of them a wish to make and after that no more.The fist to make his said that he wished to go home,and he went home likewise the second.But the third person said that he was lonely out here that he need all his two friends back! What do you think would happen?

no photo
Thu 02/24/11 01:56 AM
A man was sitting in a bar looking at his drink,when his friend ran into the bar and start laughing and holding him by the hand,'without any further question he took the drink and drank it all,he than sat on the table and asked the sad man what is making him sad.The sad man turned to him and said; this morning i waked up very late from bed and got late to work,when i rearched my work site i was given a disapointment letter,i left the site very sad and hired a cap home.When i got home i discovered that i have forgoten my wallet in the cab.I went into the house and found my wife in bed with my male house help,i decided to come to the bar and kill myself and then you came in and drank up the poisen that i'm surposed to take!

no photo
Wed 02/23/11 02:14 PM
I 'm just here seeking for a friend(female) that do love biological science,if you are here just give me a line,because we really have a lot to talk concerning this wonder subject and we may learn from each other.My most favorite loved to read book is biology,i like others also because i'm a science based student,but not like biology.So please reply to me because we do have a lot of learning to do.

no photo
Wed 02/23/11 01:55 PM
I don't know why true love is very hard to find.I sometimes think of it as a natural phenomenon whereby out of every 100 singles in or at a community"only 20"end up to find true love,while the rest eighty pesonals end up eilther being in a relationship because of beneficial interests mostly "finance".Talking of such thing as beneficial relationship,i really will love to tell both parties(males and females) to do something about this cose the rate of beneficial relationship is really over shadowing true love.I would like to advice the youths that when we are sincere and truthful to each other,i think we can learn to love likewise.VERY IMPORTANT!

no photo
Wed 02/23/11 01:35 PM
Is there any kind hearted and sincere female online? Because i'm new on this site,and on a quest for a "long-term relationship",no trics please! i'm very serious.

1 3 Next