Community > Posts By > ShannonMarie21

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/31/12 04:34 PM

Apples are a wonderful creation.

Have you ever had Grapples? Apples that taste like grapes? Sounds gross...tastes yummy.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/31/12 11:21 AM

Men and women can't be friends.

Uhuh. I said it. They can never properly be friends.

I don't know...I have a couple of super close guy friends that I've had for years that has always strictly been platonic. We get along great. To them, I'm just a guy with boobs. Sometimes when we all get together I think they forget I even have boobs. Hahaha

But I can talk to them about the same kind of stuff I talk to my girl friends about. And it's even better because they tell it to straight without worrying about hurting my feelings with their advice. And i do the same for them. We have a great time together.

If your male friend IS secretly attracted to you, and you him, I'm sure y'all would not be "close girlfriends." All I'm saying is eventually something's gotta give.

I've been friends with one since kindergarten, so 30 years, and the other since sophomore year, so 20 years. If they have been secretly attracted to me, then I guess not enough to make a difference and I've never known about the attraction. I've never been attracted to either of them. There's nothing really 'to give'. Lol

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/31/12 11:01 AM
I don't honestly know anymore. Dating can be simply getting to know each other while dating others, but I know people that use it to say they are exclusively with someone too. So yeah. I dunno. I guess I lean more towards the exclusive definition.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 03/30/12 11:52 AM

I don't know...I have a couple of super close guy friends that I've had for years that has always strictly been platonic. We get along great. To them, I'm just a guy with boobs. Sometimes when we all get together I think they forget I even have boobs. Hahaha

But I can talk to them about the same kind of stuff I talk to my girl friends about. And it's even better because they tell it to straight without worrying about hurting my feelings with their advice. And i do the same for them. We have a great time together.

I see,it is all about boobs.... surprised

Not with them it's not! laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 03/30/12 11:47 AM

I'm great friends with my ex wife. Two people may think and hope they are compatible but may find out months or years later that they really aren't for whatever reasons. What initially brought them together was early friendship and enjoying each others company. A man and a woman can have that without having sex even if there's an attraction.

My ex is actually one of my really good friends. But he's pretty girly. So he's more like one of my girlfriends, I guess. Hahaha

I agree with ya though, Señor. :)

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 03/30/12 11:43 AM

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 03/30/12 10:22 AM
I have a lot of guy friends that I'm not romantically interested in. I actually get along great with guys.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 03/30/12 10:18 AM

Breakfast. A late one.
thinking so ya having a brunch? cause i just had lunch lol

I'm thinking that leftover slice of meatball pizza I had for breakfast was way too long ago. I <3 vacation food. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 03/29/12 05:10 AM

I LOVE YOU, Nicole.
Only you
Always been you.

You're always going be my girl
beautiful from inside out
no doubts
we R meant to b together...

Awwwwww...very sweet. Lucky girl! :smile:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 03/28/12 11:11 AM

Damn! I feelz the Luv! lol

You know I luvs your butt. smitten smooched

That better?

Oh Yeah! ... baby , you know what I like! love smooched

Yup. And on top of that, I'm brewing up a lot of coffee as we speak! Green Day is here for their private acoustic set..so whenever you get here.....

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 03/28/12 11:04 AM
Edited by ShannonMarie21 on Wed 03/28/12 11:05 AM

Damn! I feelz the Luv! lol

You know I luvs your butt. smitten smooched

That better?

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 03/28/12 11:01 AM

okies steps out carry on guys

Just where do you think YOU'RE going, mister? *cracks whip* laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 03/28/12 10:59 AM

Thinking ... ShannonMarie21's bitching too much smokin
its not her thats women in generallaugh

You two used to be my favorites. Now I have to start taking applications again. Thanks. laugh
i didnt think i was on anyones faves list im kinda the lone wolf of mingle.

Of course you're on my faves list! I should smack you for thinking otherwise. laugh
ok now that would be a turn on

laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 03/28/12 10:58 AM

My hair says if you're not nice to me she's gonna break up with your hair.

I highly doubt that , your hair loves me hair!

She does, but she knows I have control of the scissors.

Meanie head!

Poopie pants! *Ahm sthticking ma thongue outh ath thoo now*

**Puts some hot sauce on it** :P LOL

I'm gonna wash yo mouth out with soap.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 03/28/12 10:57 AM
The best? He would call several times a day just to say hi and we'd have three hour long conversations at night. We had some great conversations. He made a very active effort to be in my life and to be with me.

The worst? He was making those same efforts with another girl too. And he was a controlling whiner.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 03/28/12 10:45 AM

Meanie head!

Poopie pants! *Ahm sthticking ma thongue outh ath thoo now*

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 03/28/12 10:43 AM

For the record Irisheyes started it all ... I'm just a witness

He did not! He was commiserating with me and then you said I was bitching too much! And THEN he put his two cents in. Hahaha

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 03/28/12 10:42 AM

its not her thats women in generallaugh

You two used to be my favorites. Now I have to start taking applications again. Thanks. laugh
i didnt think i was on anyones faves list im kinda the lone wolf of mingle.

Of course you're on my faves list! I should smack you for thinking otherwise. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 03/28/12 10:41 AM

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 03/28/12 10:40 AM

I'm thinking that some men are such liars. I'm the last person you'd need to lie to do why do it? Tell me the truth and I'll forgive you. It's the lying and sneakiness I can't forgive
hm i have the same probs lately with peeps lyin to me its enough to make me wanna well ya know revert to the old me

Right? It's ridiculous. I'm not deaf, dumb and blind. I can see what's going on. Why bother lying?
i guess some people feel the need to. i kinda had a weird thing goin on for me but realized a situation wasnt right for me n in 2 mos if i can get back into shape im goin back to the military i signed up again i hope its not so soon after chemo though whats ur thoughts?

I think you should take it slow. Don't overdo it. Have you talked to a recruiter?

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25