Community > Posts By > mlafolle

mlafolle's photo
Thu 02/28/08 08:28 PM
i just wantted to say i love hooka and im so glade that my budy got me my own for xmas

mlafolle's photo
Thu 02/28/08 08:09 PM
those questions are some of the deepest **** i have heard today. and for the answers i got nothing...

mlafolle's photo
Thu 02/28/08 08:00 PM
hey im sorta in the same place right now with my best friend. you cant really do anything except wait it out, it sounds bad but its the truth. You can tell you best friend anything in the world but untill she sees it for her self it wont matter.

mlafolle's photo
Sun 01/27/08 08:38 PM
thats a new one for me... might try it some day if i get board

mlafolle's photo
Sat 12/29/07 07:45 PM
lol if you where the Genie you would be everyone elses ***** for the rest of what ever you called a life...

mlafolle's photo
Sat 12/29/07 07:42 PM
lol with the luck i have if i found a girl like that she would be gay!

mlafolle's photo
Sat 12/29/07 07:38 PM
lol ok what if you couldnt wish for more wishes?

mlafolle's photo
Sat 12/29/07 07:37 PM
if you had one wish what would you wish for?

mlafolle's photo
Sat 12/29/07 07:28 PM
i hear everyone talk about love but i never see it! more than half of every merrage today ends up in a divorse, how are we suppose to know what love is without a dad and a mother in our lives to show us?! i have almost given up on love, i would be happy for just a true friend that is always ther for me insted of a wife that will take half of everything when she leaves.

mlafolle's photo
Sat 12/29/07 07:18 PM
lol i wish things were like that still!@$% HELL even and canadian dollar is worth more than an American dollar right now!

mlafolle's photo
Sat 12/29/07 06:59 PM
i am all alone as well so its no worries. i have 36 family members that are going to be going to privite camp grounds and doing what ever during new years and i cant go because of work so i feel you.

Heres a happy new years to all of us that are spending it alone!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

mlafolle's photo
Sat 12/29/07 06:52 PM
but thats whats wrong now days. we rely on forigen countries for everyting that we need. without iraq and all those other countries that have oil where would we be? with out china where would be be with christmas presents? sorry about the spelling guys im a little... out of it

mlafolle's photo
Sat 12/29/07 06:41 PM
ok heres one i im only 20 years old and i can remember my dad filling up that car for 79 cent a gallon. now gas is 2.75+ depending where you live. i miss the days where you could fill up for twenty dollars. where did those days go???!!!

mlafolle's photo
Sat 12/29/07 06:27 PM
just getting down on some 2pac if you know what i mean. if not thats cool too...

mlafolle's photo
Sun 12/02/07 03:58 PM
great stuff thanks for the post

mlafolle's photo
Fri 11/23/07 11:44 PM
its was amazing! im sorry that you had to miss it... i almost did but i had some budys call me and it was great! it was the perfect way to start off the weekend.

mlafolle's photo
Fri 11/23/07 11:22 PM
i dont care because the bcs is crap anyways. but it did my heart good to see LSU LOSE!!!! o it was sweet, orgasim for my eyes.

mlafolle's photo
Fri 11/23/07 11:19 PM
i just wantted to put a little

OH

out there for all the true buckeye fans, you know what to do:
and bty who all watched the lsu game?! WV plays at 3:30 and if they lose osu is going to the ship!

mlafolle's photo
Fri 11/23/07 09:59 PM
i needs me a BEER!

1 2 3 4 6 Next