Community > Posts By > mlafolle

mlafolle's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:53 PM
i love to flirt, but if it becomes something than thats even better...

mlafolle's photo
Sun 03/02/08 06:05 PM

devil mad noway devil mad explode noway grumble :angry: mad devil noway grumble explode :angry: mad devil devil mad :angry: explode grumble noway laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh More to life then a video game designed to suck away any life you use to have. *My personal opinion!!!!!!!*

Does anyone play World Of Warcraft? If you do hit me up with message. happy drinker

True!!!

the funny thing is as people are wasting there lifes playing WOW we are doing the same thing on this web sight... how sad:(

mlafolle's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:17 PM
hey all hows it going?

mlafolle's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:15 PM
i guess i dont know what you mean by "Flesh eatters" but that would creap me the F*** out. other that i would be good

mlafolle's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:06 PM

<------eyes on vegetables:tongue:

your profile pic scares the hell out of me...

mlafolle's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:03 PM
well the one thing i have going for me is im spontaneous and that ushally turns into having some crazy road trip that i have a bunch of fun on. but other than that i think im just a normal 20 year old...

mlafolle's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:02 PM

Pincourt, Quebec...I hear they're looking for sex workers.

thats amazing how do i get signed up!

mlafolle's photo
Sun 03/02/08 02:59 PM
Germany. one and only reason, they serve beer at Mc Donalds in Germany. Im all about getting a Mc Beer. Need i say anything else?!

mlafolle's photo
Sun 03/02/08 02:45 PM
i didnt think that the nippels hurt that... but maybe that just me.

mlafolle's photo
Sun 03/02/08 02:44 PM

Me and some of my friends thought it'd be great to go get pierced today, since it's Sunday and we had nothing better to do haha.

My one friend got her tongue.
and then me and my other friend got our nipples.. Haha. It's so sore.
drinker

What's your take on piercings?

*PS. Sorry about the title of the thread. Forget the 's' on piercing, please.

hell ya i got mine done last summer, then i got an industrial a few weeks ago, and the final one is just my cartilage

mlafolle's photo
Sun 03/02/08 02:42 PM
truer words have never been spoken

mlafolle's photo
Sun 03/02/08 02:38 PM
getting down on a little Bone thugs-n-harmony fried day

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 10:04 PM

If there were, you wouldnt be on here.....grumble laugh

great new thing that they offer in some places, wireless internet...:wink:

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:58 PM

i will get right on that moving thing to colorado, but i have to good looking part down, lol.
You've got the look's part down pat now, get moving!!laugh

im packing the bags right now keep the lights on for me!
Call me when your flight land's.
You are a thinking man! When does your flight arrive?

im going to be landing in an hour i decided to travel naked and without lugage so i could get there faster. i figured if i dont have any thing on they dont have a reason to strip surch me(regardless of how much fun that could turn out to be) and if i dont have to check my bags then that extra time saved too!

lol funny thing about that whole flying naked part. i figured that i would be able to save time becuase they wouldnt strip surch me... i was wrong! i will leave it to you to fill in the blanks. so i dont think that i will be able to make it out for a little while:cry:
Sound's like you're going to have too much fun?

lol if your deff of fun is a cold table, a night stick, and no lube then im having a GREAT time! laugh laugh laugh

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:51 PM

i will get right on that moving thing to colorado, but i have to good looking part down, lol.

You are a thinking man! When does your flight arrive?

im going to be landing in an hour i decided to travel naked and without lugage so i could get there faster. i figured if i dont have any thing on they dont have a reason to strip surch me(regardless of how much fun that could turn out to be) and if i dont have to check my bags then that extra time saved too!

lol funny thing about that whole flying naked part. i figured that i would be able to save time becuase they wouldnt strip surch me... i was wrong! i will leave it to you to fill in the blanks. so i dont think that i will be able to make it out for a little while:cry:

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:44 PM

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:34 PM

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:34 PM

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:33 PM

first man to get ganged raped by the lil people in my gang happy

ouch! next time tell them to take it easy on me im a gentel soal...

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:29 PM
she is actually the leader of an all womens gang that will be invading your town soon.