Community > Posts By > mlafolle

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:20 PM
i will get right on that moving thing to colorado, but i have to good looking part down, lol.

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:03 PM
i want you to just reflect on how much of your life you have put into JSH to accompish this amazing feet.... im proude of you:)

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:37 PM
hey im always up for a little game so if you want to give it shot let me know

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:19 PM

The reason it opened a can of worms for me is because I am not on here to hear about ppl killin babies, and I din't really want to put my laundry out there , but sometime a person can only see so much about somethin so touchy that it makes them explode with anger.
This nor the other thread should have been posted.....its way to touchy.
ppl should think of things before postin them.
Sorry guys, but .......

it goes back to what rtaylor74 said. just because we dont like something doesnt make it wrong (sorry if im using your words out of context). but if you didnt think that is thread should be here dont write on it or view it for that matter.

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:10 PM
i compleatly agree with almost everything that you have to say. AGREE TO DISAGREE

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:06 PM
lol if i were to marrie you they would have to change a few laws first and still after that i wouldnt be downlaugh

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:01 PM
heartbeat=life not hearbeat=person

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:58 PM
just because it has a heart beat does not make it a person, no offence intended

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:52 PM
calling someone a murderer is not expressing your openion is accusing someone of being a criminal. i respect the fact that people can disagree on things but to come out and say that is not disagreeing.

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:49 PM
AMEN!

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:49 PM
well its hard to talk to people when people accuse someone of murder because they dont share the same beliefs.

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:43 PM
just because you dont think something is right does not make it wrong. there are already to many kids without a real parent in to world why let another just go through the legal system without a mom or dad?

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:40 PM
harsh but true dont have sex unless your willing to pay the piper. and dont have an abortion unless your wiling to deal with the consiquenses

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:39 PM
its a womans right to decide what she wants to do with her body and no one has the right to tell her other wise.

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:36 PM
hey im not that only one! :smile:

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:35 PM
it would depend of if they could cook or not. i dont want to say in and have ****y food when i can have a five star meal lol. but maybe thats me.

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:34 PM
who ever did that is amazing and they are my hero!

mlafolle's photo
Sat 03/01/08 07:19 PM
lol i just want to say thanks for actually taking the time to write all those up, it made my day.

mlafolle's photo
Thu 02/28/08 08:34 PM
for the most part my first instinct is what i go with because it has always served me right in the end... but there is always the one exception to the rule.

mlafolle's photo
Thu 02/28/08 08:31 PM
well from a completly sexual point its great, but as you can see by some peoples post already they will not really respect you...