Community > Posts By > jennakathleen

jennakathleen's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:46 PM
if you are at a point in your life where you are happy not to be in a relationship, then more power to you. i don't think there is anything wrong with that. and if you don't feel you are in denial, then you prolly arnt.

jennakathleen's photo
Sun 01/13/08 07:02 PM
laugh laugh laugh I was not expecting that. things to ponder at 2am.....

jennakathleen's photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:57 PM
you are adorable!!! it happens to all of us ay some point, their loss, not yours.

jennakathleen's photo
Sun 01/13/08 09:28 AM
you lost me

jennakathleen's photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:48 AM
i believe the name of the song is bittersweet, i love that one, i dont think they got much attention, not here anyways, but a good band they are

jennakathleen's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:50 PM
i must admit, i am intimidated by alot of woman, or very attractive woman. if i am looking for someone special, then i want to be the one, selfish as that sounds. but on the other hand you are intitled to have friends, so i wouldnt change.

jennakathleen's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:35 PM
both, this finding someone online thing is harder than it looks!!

jennakathleen's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:01 PM
i say if you have got it, flaunt it, most of us girls only wish we were built like that.

jennakathleen's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:12 PM
I would have to be so messed up in love that I couldnt see straght before i would even consider it.

jennakathleen's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:38 PM
started out as grand theft auto, i must be cute cause all charges were dropped.

jennakathleen's photo
Tue 01/01/08 10:36 PM
this is a dating site, people are gonna look at you. i have so many men check out my profile, and 97 percent dont email me. its no big deal. just let it go and realize you placing people as a whole instead of induviduals is understandably offensive. if someone looks, cool, if they dont resply, its no big deal.

jennakathleen's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:51 PM
you gently teach them right from wrong, from the beginning

jennakathleen's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:47 PM
same as they are in my area, they are gay or with other woman, maybe you ought to try the bars...

jennakathleen's photo
Tue 01/01/08 09:22 PM
we dont bite, just take a deep breath and approach with confidence. be yourself.

jennakathleen's photo
Mon 12/31/07 08:24 PM
maybe it's just me, i hope anyways cause i wouldnt wish it on anyone. but ive talked for several months with 3 different men from this site, and they have said things like i know you are scared cause i feel that way sometimes, etc. i'm just saying, use commom sence and know the rad flags when they fly up. i think anythings possible, just be careful, this is, after all, the world of internet.

jennakathleen's photo
Sun 12/30/07 10:43 PM
you are already thinking like you should be. to say you dont want to run around and have random sex with different people says so much about who you are. you rerspect yourself, and you know that. you keep heading in that direction and you will be fine.

jennakathleen's photo
Sun 12/30/07 10:29 PM
because they are assholes.

jennakathleen's photo
Sun 12/30/07 10:23 PM
trust us, you are not the only person who has been thru this, and it is gonna hurt for sometime, you cant just get over 5 years with the same person. you have to remember why uou left, and keep saying it to yourself. what you do need to do is go out with friends, keep yourself busy. that does help alot more than you will even realize. it does get better, you just have to expect it to hurt, and ease out of it in a healthy way.

jennakathleen's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:54 PM
avoid sagatarious, we dont like anyone, lol

jennakathleen's photo
Sun 12/30/07 07:26 PM
they had a TV special on that, 2 different parrelel worlds? yeah, i couldnt get into it.