Community > Posts By > jennakathleen

jennakathleen's photo
Sun 01/27/08 06:35 PM
i dont think ALL wars are about religion, mostly money, land, or in this case oil. but yeah, war isnt any way to deal with most of it.

jennakathleen's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:40 PM
i have chatted with people on here for over a month and they just up and disapear, after calling me long distance, for several weeks or more, go figure...

jennakathleen's photo
Sat 01/26/08 07:24 AM
not at all!!

jennakathleen's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:36 PM
i feel ya there. i am not about to go into a church, i have nothing against them, but some of the bst people i know are the ones who just live life as best they can. they would hand you anything they have just to keep you from wanting, knowing they will go without. and they would never pass judgement, no matter how bad it may seem. but i know alot of good people who do attend church, and it has changed them for the better. takes all kinds they say! i think it depends on the person,as with everything else.

jennakathleen's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:37 PM
that is funny, i love the cat one, true.

jennakathleen's photo
Wed 01/23/08 12:09 PM
i didnt do anything, i dont know what to think. and my friends disapear all the time, i do it too, but i have friends i run into, then tight friends, ones i keep up with no matter. guess ill just have to wait this one out....

jennakathleen's photo
Wed 01/23/08 12:03 PM
how would you feel if your best friend of 18 years would rather look for or be with a man over even calling you to say hello. how would you feel??? me and her have been thru hell and back, back recently she doesnt want anything to do with me!! how would you feel and what would you do?? would you be offended??

jennakathleen's photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:45 AM
lmao

jennakathleen's photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:44 AM
yes you will, i am hoping you find him soon.

jennakathleen's photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:42 AM
kids are so honest, i love that.

jennakathleen's photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:41 AM
GET EM GIRL!!!!!

jennakathleen's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:25 PM
to bad youre so young, seem to have such personality, always a must.

jennakathleen's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:07 PM
if he is in ANY way abbusive, controlling, dominating, GET OUT. there are usually signs...

jennakathleen's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:04 PM
when it happens to your bestfriend, it REALLY makes you rethink EVERYTHING!!!

jennakathleen's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:36 PM
medical examiner thing sounds really cool, thought about it too, but not enough time left, so now im looking into becomming a mortician. not as fun, but the whole dead people thing sounds great.

jennakathleen's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:42 PM
to all the guys who come thru, check out her profile, and if you are looking for a good one with no games, then she is your girl, like she said, i know her better than anyone.

jennakathleen's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:37 PM
and youre a hot little tramp too, lmao, i love you girl.

jennakathleen's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:32 PM
just kidding, shes a great girl, ive known her sence we were like 15 years old.

jennakathleen's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:30 PM
i think your a straight up *****!!!

jennakathleen's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:07 PM
i am a single mom, too, and i know how it feels. sometimes i wanna just walk out the door and not come home. but that isnt an option, it isnt their fault they were brought here and i cant blame them because i chose to keep them and bring them here. the thing that helps me is when i realize that no one else is gonna love me like they do, without judgement or critism. no one else is gonna think im perfect and need me, someone actually needs ME!! thats the greatest feeling ever. like i said, i know its hard, giving and giving, but trust me, you are recieving so much more back in life thru the kiddos. remember that and give him a big hug, trust me, that will make all the bad go away!!