Community > Posts By > gotlife

gotlife's photo
Sat 04/30/11 06:28 AM
I would say it's possible, but then when it comes down to it what is a god? There could be millions or more easily. It's something as a philosopher I have come to accept.

However "god" by the religious texts I cannot have much faith in.
Please do not take this as a bash on religion, it has its purpose that I will not refute.

gotlife's photo
Sat 04/30/11 06:26 AM
When it comes down to it, it goes something like this.

Stop being so ignorant the amount of nitrogen we release into the air "via over population and farms" is causing an issue no matter how we look at it. The life cycle of nitrogen is a LONG one, people still concerned with co2 need their heads examined for a lack of chemistry knowledge.

That being said, we can "estimate" changes in global weather patterns, we were not there, they were not documented! Ask someone with a PHD some time what their expected error range is when saying things about global changes over 10,000 years ago.

Do we know where this is headed? No... Can we speculate using cloud computing running quantum mechanic and physics antilogarithms, YES. Could these be wrong? Yes. Is that likely? No. Is there a certain room for error in these estimations? Yes. Do we know exactly what that is? No.

Any which way you put it, if we don't find a way to change a lot of things we will go down to our deaths on this big wet rock flying through our solar system.

Think of the planet as a giant chemical reaction which we humans are putting chemicals from one zone into another at fairly alarming rates compared to normal. Any chemist can easily tell you this is a bad idea because it can destabilize a stable environment. You don't go mixing random stuff in your sink until it blows up in your face right? Well how about we take a step back and take note to what we don't know and see if we have better solutions.

In reality the human race has come a long ways, in reality we are no smarter about the universe than a squirrel when it comes to running into traffic.

gotlife's photo
Sat 04/30/11 06:13 AM
Learning to not let things bother you in such ways takes time and focus, you have to give yourself reason.

I have grown nearly completely numb to broken great relationships let alone simple growing ones.

The way I see it is, who cares why, it's not going to change anything and there are over 5 billion people on this planet, I have plenty of people to meet in my life still.

Friends come and go, the best part is there is nearly an unlimited supply. What remains is what you take from that friendship, what you learn, how it changes you etc.

A friend of mine said it best I think "NEXT".

gotlife's photo
Sat 04/30/11 06:09 AM
Depends on the shape of your face and body, some can do both however.

gotlife's photo
Sat 04/30/11 06:08 AM
People with no drive to educate themselves in anything.