Community > Posts By > NorthernGannett

NorthernGannett's photo
Sat 10/27/07 06:05 AM
goo job charlie!
About your photo; I noticed 2 people in it...which one are you?
embarassed
Don't be offended by my asking, but a lot of married men post as photo with a friend in the pic to cover themselves.
smokin

NorthernGannett's photo
Sat 10/27/07 05:58 AM
You have to be grateful that the person who asked you a lot of weird questions moves on. The other night when I was online a guy (his profile states he lives in my city but I know absolutely nothing about him) sent an IM to me and immediately asked me for my phone number. I told him that I really wasn't willing to give out my phone number. I told him that if phone talk was important to him that he was welcome to give me his number and that I would call him later. I don't feel safe to just hand out my phone number like that. He immediately became insulting and accused ME of playing games.
How lame!

NorthernGannett's photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:24 PM
You mean to tell me that Men LIE?!!

noway

NorthernGannett's photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:02 AM
No cutting and pasting on my advice, I made all of it up based on meeting new people . I tried to insert smileys into my blog but apparrantly I was unsucessful!

NorthernGannett's photo
Wed 10/24/07 06:10 AM
I like being single! ANYONE can be married; I've been there and done that. Believe me, marriage is NOT a measure of your success.

Your happiness is what counts!

NorthernGannett's photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:58 PM
There is no question,I do have experience with personal ads and have met many people. These tips have worked for me and perhaps you could read and see if anything might help you too.

PHOTO:
Don't have other people with you in your photo.
Don't post a photo of yourself without a shirt.
Don't post a photo of yourself in bed. layjavascript:add_smiley('noway','post_text')
Nowaying
(trust me, these are turn-offs)!

Before you meet:
give yourself a grooming makeover. Websites/books can help, see relationship coaches like Susan Bradley who wrote How to be Irresistible to the Opposite Sex.
If you are making an investment; invest in your teeth. Yes, go to the dentist. EVERYONE looks better and much more attractive with a healthy smile. javascript:add_smiley('bigsmile','post_text')
Bigsmile

When you meet:
DON"T be chewing gum!!!Yes, it's nice to have fresh breath but it is so distracting/gross to see that wad of gum in someone's mouth while they are talking. You may not be aware of it so go look in the mirror and try talking with gum in your mouth. See?
javascript:add_smiley('yawn','post_text')
Yawn

Don't tell the new person about your cheating ex or all the horrible things that you went through. Don't make them feel like you want them to be the solution to your problems past or present. Do tell them about places you have visited that you liked, what plans you have, and anything POSITIVE that you can say about your dating experiences. DO tell them that is is a lot of fun to meet people. because it is!

javascript:add_smiley('love','post_text')
Love