I HAVE MANY PURSES, TWO FAVES ARE MY TAN HANSON PURSE AND MY PURPLE ONE

Where did you get it?
THE HANSON ONE I MADE, AND THE PURPLE ONE I FOUND AT THE SALVATION ARMY

Do you have a Louis Vuttion?
NOPE CAN'T AFFORD IT

Do you like to wear nail polish?
YES

How often do you get your nails done?
I DON'T GO TO SALONS TO GET THEM DONE, I DO THEM MYSELF, I TOOK COSMETOLOGY SO I CAN DO MY OWN ACRYLICS

Do you like manicures?
YES I DO

Do you like pedicures?
YES I DO

Do you have a usual nail salon you go to?
N/A... BUT IF I DID HAVE ONE FAVORITE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER BEFORE I LEARNED HOW TO DO MY OWN, I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THE ONE MY HIGH SCHOOL HAD, STUDENT OWNED, STUDENT OPERATED

Where do you get your hair done?
EITHER FANTASTIC SAMS, OR SUPERCUTS

Do you straighten your hair?
NOPE, DON'T HAVE TO, MY HAIR IS STRAIGHT ENOUGH...

How many pairs of shoes do you have?
OH GOD, AT LEAST 30

Which pair of shoes are your favorite?
I HAVE 3 FAVES.. ONE IS A PAIR OF WHITE 4 INCH HEEL SANDALS, ONE IS A PAIR OF TAN BOOTS, AND THE OTHER IS MY CHUCK TAYLOR KNOCKOFFS

What brand are they?
THE WHITE ONES I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT BRAND THEY ARE, THE BOOTS ARE ALDO, AND THE CHUCKS ARE KNOCK OFFS MADE BY AIRWALK

Do you wear heels?
OH YES, LOVE THEM!

Where do you buy most of your clothes?
MACY'S, SALVATION ARMY, OR YARD SALES... I'M OBSESSED WITH YARD SALES.

deneelynne's photo
Wed 10/17/07 02:06 AM
If I ever go even 3 hours without a coffee, I notice that I can become either very irritable, or extremely sleepy, or even just plain old *****y. I also notice that I get the caffeine withdrawals and get major migraines.

deneelynne's photo
Wed 10/17/07 02:04 AM
Wow a lot of artists here. I would love to see some of the work some of you have done as far as drawings and paintings are concerned. I have just finished one of my greatest works (At least 3 people have said so) It is of my favorite musician, Taylor Hanson, and people have told me that they can't even tell the difference between the actual photo and the drawing.

Here let me show you :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/DeneeLynne/Drawings/taydrawingcomparison.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/DeneeLynne/Drawings/taydrawingcloseup2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/DeneeLynne/Drawings/taydrawingcloseup1.jpg

Critics, please do what you do best and give me that constructive criticism I need. Believe me, I won't run off crying if you say anything negative, it is what helps me learn to do better next time.

deneelynne's photo
Tue 10/16/07 06:54 PM
Is there anyone out there that is an artist in some way?

Musician?

Someone who likes to draw? Paint?

Potter? Ceramics?

I for one love to do all the above. I try to learn piano, though not so great at it, and also learning guitar, but again not so good at it. I LOVE to draw and paint, and LOVE to share my works with people in hopes of some kind of constructive criticism, good or bad, so I know what I've done well and what I need to improve on. Anyone else like that? What about painting? I love to paint all kinds of pictures, especially portraits.

deneelynne's photo
Tue 10/16/07 06:51 PM
Hmm how do I answer that one about how the music makes me feel? I guess it all depends on which song I am listening to and which mood I am in. If I am listening to say a metal song, I am obviously in a bad mood and just want to vent through the lyrics, but if I am listening to Hanson, then I suppose it makes me feel different things with the lyrics, depending on the song, I could feel good, or bad, or sad, or just all around happy.

deneelynne's photo
Tue 10/16/07 06:40 PM
I agree with you on that one! I think it's taken over my body too... that is one addiction I will NEVER give up!

deneelynne's photo
Tue 10/16/07 06:25 PM
Well this IS Rhode Island and the cold snaps come quick. It's fairly chilly tonight, and any time someone opens the door, I freeze for all of 3 seconds ;-)

How is Ohio treating you? Not too shabby I hope...

deneelynne's photo
Tue 10/16/07 06:06 PM
It is SO cold here, and coffee (for me anyway) seems to always warm me up... how about any of you?

deneelynne's photo
Tue 10/16/07 06:04 PM
Thanks! :)

deneelynne's photo
Tue 10/16/07 06:02 PM
Hello Caleb and Ben and welcome to you both. I also am new here and am really enjoying it here so far. Good luck in your endeavors of finding a few friends, and thensome! Have a great time here, I know I am!

deneelynne's photo
Tue 10/16/07 06:00 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with that one. Very incompatible with many programs, and has MANY bugs. I don't know how many times I have had to reboot this thing. I have a Dell Inspiron 1501 with the Vista, and god it's good, but terrible at the same time. It will constantly freeze up and make me need a reboot. It makes weird noises when it doesn't want to cooperate, and definitely will go blank screen on me a lot. And my favorite program to use is Corel Paintshop Pro, and I have no clue if it will even be compatible or not... I hope it's compatible...

deneelynne's photo
Tue 10/16/07 05:43 PM
That sounds like a plan to me. I would love to be friends with you. :)

Getting to know locals isn't easy when you first move, and even when you had moved a while back, you still can't meet anyone that is actually worth hanging out with or talking to lol

deneelynne's photo
Tue 10/16/07 05:28 PM
HIM
"Right Here In My Arms"

She is smiling like heaven is down on earth
Sun is shining so bright on her
And all her wishes have finally come true
And her heart is weeping.
This happiness is killing her.

She'll be right here in my arms
So in Love
She'll be right here in these arms
She can't let go
[Repeat 2x]

So hard she's trying
But her heart won't turn to stone... oh no
She keeps on crying
But I won't leave her alone
She'll never be alone

She'll be right here in my arms
So in Love
She can't let go
[Repeat 2x]

[bridge]
And she'll be right here in my arms
So in Love
She can't let go
[Repeat 3x and fade out]

There, now I got a HIM lyric!

deneelynne's photo
Tue 10/16/07 05:24 PM
Hello and welcome, I am new here too, and looking for some friends too. I am in RI

deneelynne's photo
Tue 10/16/07 05:20 PM
Anyone sweet, caring, and not a jerk in Providence or surrounding areas? Maybe in Massachusetts too?

deneelynne's photo
Tue 10/16/07 05:18 PM
I am just so bored around here, I only lived here a year, and know absolutely no one around. It has been one of those years, since moving here, it is so boring when you don't know anyone. I hated my old town being bored there as well, not knowing anyone there either, but at least Providence has more to do. I would just love to meet up with people and get to make new friends. I would love to change up my life a little, and make great friends. Anyone out there wanting to be friends?

deneelynne's photo
Tue 10/16/07 04:31 PM
Yeah that's what I was thinking... the distance isn't really the problem, it's the fact of trying to actually see the person. I am sooo scared of flying, but I am always willing to try it to finally get it out of the fear of it.

I'd love to find someone that wouldn't mind talking on the phone and online. And if meeting came to be sometime down the line, then that's all good with me. I was just curious what others thought of it.

deneelynne's photo
Tue 10/16/07 04:23 PM
I haven't had much luck, but then again, I just joined today, so I am giving it time. It's definitely better than the other sites out there though, I like it that you can actually send the messages without having to pay an arm and leg just for a month to send something... I like being able to express who you really are and what you really want to say in messages.

deneelynne's photo
Tue 10/16/07 04:21 PM
I absolutely LOVE that song! I am a huge fan of HIM.

Here are the lyrics I like... Don't laugh at the band...

Hanson
"Weird"

Isn't it weird. Isn't it strange.
Even though we're just two strangers on this runaway train
We're both trying to find a place in the sun
We've lived in the shadows, but doesn't everyone
Isn't it strange how we all feel a little bit weird sometimes
Isn't it hard. Standing in the rain.
You're on the verge of going crazy and your heart's in pain
No one can hear though you're screaming so loud
You feel all alone in a faceless crowd
Isn't it strange how we all get a little bit weird sometimes.
Sitting on the side waiting for a sign, hoping that my luck will change.
Reaching for a hand that can understand, someone who feels the same.
When you live in a cookie cutter world being different is a sin.
So you don't stand out. And you don't fit in. Weird.
Sitting on the side waiting for a sign, hoping that my luck will change.
Reaching for a hand that can understand, someone who feels the same.
When you live in a cookie cutter world if you're different you can't win.
So you don't stand out and you don't fit in. Weird.
Isn't it strange how we all feel a little bit weird
Strange, how we all get a little bit...
Strange, 'cause we're all just a little bit weird sometimes.

Previous 1