Community > Posts By > Shenaynay

Shenaynay's photo
Mon 02/14/11 05:18 AM
Well done!

Shenaynay's photo
Sat 02/12/11 04:36 AM

who is a redhead?

Woe.!! we all get excited when we hear about a redhead.!

I mentioned red head for 'oneforyou' who created this thread.!

Thats correct im a 'Ginger' although most of it is falling out now.

its a very select class to be in, and yes we d have a secret society kinda like the stonemasons :)

is Catherine Tate the Queen of your Ginger people?

Shenaynay's photo
Thu 02/10/11 11:57 AM
waving

Shenaynay's photo
Thu 02/10/11 07:01 AM
That sounds amazing :)

Shenaynay's photo
Tue 02/08/11 10:41 AM
K just my view, you need a full body shot pic as well. You are very pretty and don't need the cleavage shot to drag viewers in. You are a crim student so you are clearly very clever yet your grammar sucks on the page. If you are using this as like a dating facebook then leave it just like it is. But if you are at all serious about finding someone bring your "A" game baby and tighten it up. You want to attract a guy of of some calibre it's got to have a bit more in it.

Shenaynay's photo
Tue 02/08/11 08:35 AM
Edited by Shenaynay on Tue 02/08/11 09:08 AM

How is that cranky? Has society lost respect for themselves?

God I hope not. But saying no perverts is like guys who say I don't want fat girls, or ugly girls to message me. It is a pointless activity, they still do much to the delight of the advertiser. You are young and pretty and so you will get messages from great guys and those from complete pervs. And sometimes the pervs hide as great guys only to go "boo" and become total pervs when you least expect it.

Everyone has to weed out what they find unsavory, I have never seen anyone say ooooh I want guy to make me feel cheap and easy. Yet you can bet money they still message. Does that make any sense.

There is quite a bit of what you don't like and don't want in your profile. The best approach I have seen and I have read 1000's of profiles and reviewed tons and it seems saying what you DO want carries you much further then what you don't.

Sorry can I just clarify it's not that you have a profile filled with tons of negativity I think it's more a case of the bottom have having a much bigger impact. The bit about you don't think you are cut out for your degree and you don't like it leaves a strong impression of negativity, at least for me. I think it would read so much better if you were to say "Though I found out Criminology is not really where I want to go I loved going to college and gained so much from the experience."

Shenaynay's photo
Tue 02/08/11 05:02 AM
Far be it for me to disagree with the masses but I am having an "Am I awake" moment. Big F-word man, this blows all kinds of wrong. First your headline "no games" what not even scrabble? When is the last time you saw someone advertising the wanted a tampon on legs? Ummm survey says never.

And just because you say no games does not mean they will go oooh ok I'll be going now. See bright eyes they don't know they are pond scum, they think they are the answer to your problems. So you deter nothing with that except women who read it and roll their eyes and click next.

And the body if you can call it that of your profile consists of you giving your number out to anyone who sees it? Desperate much? Now at this point you will no doubt be hating me, but I will not be the overall minority in this view.

And you have two friends featured at the bottom, are they not dateable? This is what women will think. All of them, no. But many, many will.

So hide your mates, and redo this pile of doodoo into something worthy of you and the women reading it.

You need a variety of photos, and at least one full body shot.

A great headline and opener and then you just need a few paragraphs. One about you, who you are and where you are in your life right now. Then touch on your interests, what do you like doing? How do you spend a typical day off? What are the weekends filled with in your world?

And finish with who you seek, list at least three traits you find delicious in a woman. Do you like em chatty, shy, outdoorsy, a baking goddess who will feed your sweet tooth? Be descriptive, it allows her to see herself on your page.

Shenaynay's photo
Tue 02/08/11 04:19 AM

Wow, how's the hunt going Cranky Spice?

Shenaynay's photo
Tue 02/08/11 04:10 AM
Edited by Shenaynay on Tue 02/08/11 04:11 AM
Well I have good news for you, as it stands unless you put in huge effort your profile can almost certainly get no worse... The good news is since zero effort when into the creation it is highly unlikely you will get a big rush of energy and make it worse. So smile, because if you listen to me this is the last time you will suck on paper as it were.

Right, first off you have didn't answer for drink. Why not have a beer and think about it. Because women will, and if you choose to not answer they choose to say wino, man is drunk every night, NEXT! Any unanswered stuff is inviting ladies to make huge assumptions about you. Don't give women you don't know that much power.

Your interests are poor, quitting smoking is an interest? As a smoker I say it's not an interest more a fear. You smoke, and musing about it is not quite the same as discussing the latest research in why almost all tv sucks. List stuff you like to do, and be sure to include some stuff that can be done as a couple.

Now pay attention Skippy and heed all of the following!

Your headline blows chunks, 3 lousy photos in which you barely smile and a profile body which is made up of a sentence that reads like the sad donkey from Winnie The Pooh does not make you man candy! So the following will fix this...

K first thing is you lack a decent close up of your face smiling. We like smiles, especially when we can see you have teeth :) A well lit close up with a smile goes a long way. The rules are don't be topless, or have bed or bathroom shots. They are tacky, and rarely play well... You need a variety inside and out, with at least one full body shot.

The first big thing I get from your one line profile is nothing. It's sad but tell me zero about you. The average viewer attention span is about 12 seconds. In that first 12 seconds we peek photos and catch the first few lines. If it ain't your A game the reader will click next or back. Not my rules just the way it seems to work

So you need a great opening, and don't dismiss the power of a great headline. So many headlines read like a bad country song. Looking for goodhearted woman/man. How many do you see seeking a total a-hole. None! The thing is it's easy to say no fatties, drama queen, blah , blah. But guess what they come anyway. You have to weed through the losers, we all do. Because the headcase does not actually think for one minute she is a headcase. Try "Free Jimmy Choo's click now!" Or "All handbags and hot guys 50% off today only!

So what you need is a simple basic format, whole point of a profile is to give just enough of a peek to to pique the readers interest and make them want to know more.

So a paragraph about you, who you are and where you are in your life, just a glimpse. Use your charm and humor to lure them in.

Then one about your interests. What are your passions, what is a typical day off or weekend for you? Share some of what you like doing.

Finish with who you seek. Be descriptive, it is crucial. You would do well to list three traits in a woman you really like, because it allows her to see herself on your page. Then you are more likely to get mail and or a favorable reply.

Nothing negative, keep it totally positive, it's a glimpse of you and it should show you, and what you offer and want.

Shenaynay's photo
Mon 02/07/11 07:31 PM
Thank you for having your big boy panties on and not crying like a girl :) Lots of people go how does it look and then when you tell them they cry like a fat kid who dropped their ice cream cone :)

Shenaynay's photo
Mon 02/07/11 07:01 PM
Bonjour I will be your reviewer, please remain seated and save all questions till the end when I have turned off the fasten seat and mouth belt signs :)

K first this is you lack a decent close up of your face smiling. We like smiles, especially when we can see you have teeth :) A well lit close up with a smile goes a long way. The rules are don't be topless, or have bed or bathroom shots. They are tacky, and rarely play well...

You have three whole interests, maybe push the boat out and list a few more.

The first big thing I got from your profile is that it seemed to have an awful lot of what you don't want. How bout writing about what you do want. The average viewer attention span is about 12 seconds. In that first 12 seconds we peek photos and catch the first few lines. If the ain't your A game the reader will click next or back. Not my rules just the way it seems to work

So you need a great opening, and don't dismiss the power of a great headline. So many headlines read like a bad country song. Looking for goodhearted woman/man. How many do you see seeking a total a-hole. None! The thing is it's easy to say no fatties, drama queen, blah , blah. But guess what they come anyway. You have to weed through the losers, we all do. Because the headcase does not actually think for one minute she is a headcase. Try "Free Jimmy Choo's click now!"

So what you need is a simple basic format, whole point of a profile is to give just enough of a peek to to pique the readers interest and make them want to know more.

So a paragraph about you, who you are and where you are in your life, just a glimpse. Use your charm and humor to lure them in.

Then one about your interests. What are your passions, what is a typical day off or weekend for you? Share some of what you like doing.

Finish with who you seek. Be descriptive, it is crucial. You would do well to list three traits in a woman you really like, because it allows her to see herself on your page. Then you are more likely to get mail and or a favorable reply.

Nothing negative, keep it totally positive, it's a glimpse of you and it should show you, and what you offer and want.

Hope this helped, good luck :)

Shenaynay's photo
Mon 02/07/11 06:07 PM
FLUM???

Shenaynay's photo
Mon 02/07/11 05:28 PM
I would need a nap after saying it... God now I have word length envy, I must be in touch with my male side :)

Shenaynay's photo
Mon 02/07/11 05:24 PM
Bonjour, I am in UK but from america so I don't count as a brit. But hello anyway :)

Shenaynay's photo
Mon 02/07/11 05:06 PM
How dreamy and lush :)

Shenaynay's photo
Mon 02/07/11 04:50 PM
Why not just for giggles push the boat out and drag your sorry excuse of a page to profile review and get help as suggested. Couple of clicks and you are there. You can even take a nap after if the effort wears you out. In New Orleans and 19 talking about I am so alone. Shame on you lazy smurf!

Shenaynay's photo
Mon 02/07/11 04:33 PM
Ooooh let me help.. Your entire profile is comprised of the following.

"Real Cool, Never negative, Good Listener, an I keep God in MY Life"

You have three pics, two are sideways AND bathroom shots. None of them have a smile.

Yeah it's a mystery for sure...

Shenaynay's photo
Mon 02/07/11 03:44 PM
Thanks and hi. I am here more to check out the forums then anything else... I think if my profile was an accurate depiction of me apart from my head I would have to play in traffic :)

Shenaynay's photo
Mon 02/07/11 03:28 PM

Ugh!

So did you see Shamika down at the salon lookin' like she was all that?

At first I was like, "OMG!" But then I decided to be like, "WTF?!"

And then (if you believe it) she was like, "oh no you didn't!" And I was like, "uh-huh," and she was like, "you won't bet nothin'," so I was like, "talk to the hand," and she was like, "don't make me take my weave out," and I was like, "lol!"

Then we went out for appletinis, and now we're bff's.

Omg can I steal that please lmao

Shenaynay's photo
Mon 02/07/11 02:39 PM
Hot ride :) and thank you for all the lovely hellos. The forums look to be loads of fun.

Previous 1