Community > Posts By > Shenaynay

Shenaynay's photo
Sun 02/06/11 01:44 PM
two word greeting, you totally live up to your name :) And I totally like that you were like "like hi"! Merci beaucoup :)

Shenaynay's photo
Sun 02/06/11 01:42 PM
Bonjour :) How are you finding it?

Shenaynay's photo
Sun 02/06/11 01:34 PM
How cool, just wanted to say hola muchachos!

Shenaynay's photo
Sun 02/06/11 05:20 AM
Your whole profile consists of one line telling us you have so much love to give the rite (or right if we speak English) woman. Unless another person who is aching to get laid and doesn't really care comes by I imagine your inbox will be very lonely. Let me know if I am wrong.

Shenaynay's photo
Sun 02/06/11 05:17 AM
Most women find it a huge turnoff. I find it impossible to take someone seriously when they can't even find their shirt. Topless, bathroom and bed shots are tacky. I personally want to see a smile, it's nice to know you have teeth. And spelling and grammar count in a massive way.

Shenaynay's photo
Sat 02/05/11 08:09 AM
I really liked it, I would swap the photos so the smiling closeup is your main one. You are a cutie, so it will grab em. You could use a tiny bit more about what kind of woman you want. What you have there is very generic and could apply to anyone. It's like saying I want someone who can breathe in AND out. But other then that I loved it :)

Shenaynay's photo
Sat 02/05/11 07:58 AM
Dude your head is sideways and the other pic has a baby in it. Far too many pervs on the net to be giving them eye candy on a adult dating site. You need a variety of pics inside and out with at least one full body shot. Main pic should be a close up with big smile that shows you have teeth, we like teeth!

As for the interest it's a given you wanna stick your tounge in her mouth should you get the chance, so why not try interest that don't screm I wanna get laid like yesterday. And the testimonial of you being good in bed, how is that going to aid you in getting a girlfriend?

As for the body of text it reads painfully. Who wants a needy doormat desperate for anyting with a pulse to message him. You just need to keep it simple. Tell us a bit about you, make it ligt and fun. Then talk about **** you like, what you do on days off blah blah. Then finis with the kind of girl you want to meet. Is she mouthy, shy, outgoing, a bookworm? Be descriptive so she can see a bit of herself on the page.

Shenaynay's photo
Sat 02/05/11 07:43 AM
It blows, as a reader I learn almost nothing about you. Well done for having your shirt on in the 2 whole photos. My questions are do you have teeth and legs? You need a variety of pics, ALL smiling with teeth. ******* like teeth. And at least one full body shot, clothed. No bed shots, or bathroom shots, its dire.

Just start with a basic premise, a paragraph about you. Who are you, where are you in your life rigt now. Then do one about yor interests, what is a typial day off for you, how are your weekends spent?

Finish with who you are looking for, what traits does your ideal woman have? Is she chatty, shy, outdoorsy, a goth? Be descriptive because if she can see herself on there she is much more likely to message.

2 Next