Community > Posts By > Mystynga

Mystynga's photo
Wed 06/17/09 11:40 AM
*scrathes head*

Still dunno why I put myself here??huh

Mystynga's photo
Wed 06/17/09 04:51 AM

I like a butt that I can grab and smack with a car antenna.

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!noway

Mystynga's photo
Wed 06/17/09 04:48 AM
Edited by Mystynga on Wed 06/17/09 04:50 AM
There is NO such thing as PERFECT I accept flaws beauty is in the eye of the beholder.......flowerforyou

Mystynga's photo
Wed 06/17/09 04:37 AM

<<<<<<<<<<Sits in corner!!!!!!!!!!!

Mystynga's photo
Sat 06/13/09 04:37 PM
Edited by Mystynga on Sat 06/13/09 04:37 PM

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been 9 months today withOUT(oppsssss) a drink!!!!!!!!!!!bigsmile But I knew that I was always a strong personflowerforyou

*pats self on back*:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You go, Girl! I'm proud of ya!

Thanks me tooflowerforyou

Mystynga's photo
Sat 06/13/09 04:33 PM

<<<<<<<<< President of the IBTC an proud of it!!!!!!!!winking

*shrugs*
More then a mouthful is a waste:angel: IMO

Mystynga's photo
Sat 06/13/09 04:24 PM
Edited by Mystynga on Sat 06/13/09 04:39 PM
I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been 9 months today without a drink!!!!!!!!!!!bigsmile But I knew that I was always a strong personflowerforyou

*pats self on back*:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Mystynga's photo
Wed 06/10/09 06:00 PM
Grace Under Firebigsmile

Mystynga's photo
Wed 06/10/09 12:50 PM

I would like to think,anyone is capable of falling in love.
I guess I would wonder, are Players capable of, staying in love?

Great Answer an soooo true:thumbsup:

Mystynga's photo
Wed 06/10/09 08:16 AM
Too keep up with some friends that flip back an fourth from here to another sitedrinker

Mystynga's photo
Wed 06/10/09 08:14 AM

So many left an rights!!!!!!

Why not just take 75N straight on thru to Ohio??Then ya just have to worry about 75 an not all those little side roadsbigsmile I took 75 North all the way to Michagan last July!!!!!!

Have a safe trip!!!!!! I have a small road trip coming up as well me an another member are meeting in Nashville at the end of his month!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

hi beth!

in all my travels on the I75 (south at least) i recall there being trucks, trucks and more trucks.

i'm driving down to florida in july and am planning on doing I79, I77, and I95 and come in through georgia near savannah (it's supposed to take a couple hours off the trip as well)

(I don't know exactly where I am going to end up in North Carlina)

i love this method of travelling; just going and stopping whenever and wherever you feel like (which is how i intend on getting to florida as well)

enjoy the trip!

Would love too see you again maybe Savannah lunch/dinner???

Mystynga's photo
Wed 06/10/09 06:40 AM
Edited by Mystynga on Wed 06/10/09 06:41 AM
So many left an rights!!!!!!

Why not just take 75N straight on thru to Ohio??Then ya just have to worry about 75 an not all those little side roadsbigsmile I took 75 North all the way to Michagan last July!!!!!!

Have a safe trip!!!!!! I have a small road trip coming up as well me an another member are meeting in Nashville at the end of his month!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Mystynga's photo
Mon 06/08/09 08:27 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

oops :laughing:

Mystynga's photo
Sun 06/07/09 07:31 PM
I got sober!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Better for me now I don't see everything with beer gogles on!! The drinkin an him??? 9 Months agospock

Mystynga's photo
Sun 06/07/09 07:27 PM
Yes he did win didn't he:thumbsup:

Mystynga's photo
Sun 06/07/09 07:05 PM

Ladie's, do you ever want to just give up on finding a SO because every guy seem's to be a dog? Even before you got to meet him face to face?

I learned the the hard wayhuh

Mystynga's photo
Sun 06/07/09 06:12 PM

Yes, over all I still think there is a stigma; perhaps more so in certain age groups than others. I also think it depends "how" you know them on line when you tell people.

For instance, if you talk about chatting with someone that you play a computer based game with, I think people generally think ok...a casual friendship based on a game.

If people are posting in forums with a group of people and that is the base of the friendship...same thing may apply.

If people hear that you are talking on the phone with someone that you met on the internet and you are friends, I think that some people will still think this is a "scam" type thing or very dangerous. (not saying it is not dangerous at times, so is talking to someone in a bar or parking lot or....)

If people hear that you have a great friend that you met on the net and you are going on a date that night....(this is where I chuckle) the first question they may ask is..."Have you met them yet?" some people are still not comfortable with the idea that people can write, talk, and interact and have a great friendship...and then take the relationship to the next level..the meeting.

and personally, I met Darrel(my sweetheart) on the internet and we were great friends. We talked, we emailed, we chatted, played around in the forums...all as friends. Neither one of us had ever talked about being anything more than that to each other...we were just great friends.

Then last summer...almost one year ago...I had a couple of my internet friends over for a party...(40 people, 5 countries, and 4 days)...that was the first time that Darrel and I had actually met, after almost 2 years of knowing each other...and we knew we really loved each other. Our friendship was and is the basis for our love and our relationship.

some people still look at me and say..."well, you are lucky he was not a serial killer rapist!!"

The thing is, people have to be smart and use common sense on or off the internet...

I think in a couple of years...the stigma will lessen...and soon become rare...there are more people on the net then ever!

I have made some fantastic friends on the internet!! I live with someone that I met on the internet and if my 79 year old mother doesn't have an issue with it, then others can take a different perspective too!

Very wise words.

Yes Deb very wise wordslaugh waving

Mystynga's photo
Sun 06/07/09 06:26 AM
My Tattoos are a way of me expressing myself!!Kinda like evey pic tells a story;) The last one being # 10 for mebigsmile I had done in while in Wisconsion with a certain someone May of last year!!!!!!!!:wink:

Mystynga's photo
Sun 06/07/09 06:10 AM

Easy to answer this one....the first you do when you wake up is look at them, and the last thing before you go to sleep. You think about them in all your spare time, and you call when you can.
You are willing without hesitation, to trade places with them if it means their life or yours. That is what keep two people together. If you have all of that, then you already have trust, honesty and love.

I love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did we all forget

*Patience*

www.dictionary.com/toolbar

Main Entry: 1pa·tient
Pronunciation: \ˈpā-shənt\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English pacient, from Anglo-French, from Latin patient-, patiens, from present participle of pati to suffer; perhaps akin to Greek pēma suffering
Date: 14th century
1: bearing pains or trials calmly or without complaint
2: manifesting forbearance under provocation or strain
3: not hasty or impetuous
4: steadfast despite opposition, difficulty, or adversity
5 a: able or willing to bear —used with of b: susceptible, admitting <patient of one interpretation>
— pa·tient·ly adverb

I know a few that have;0

Mystynga's photo
Tue 06/02/09 08:05 AM

Georgia - sweet tea

Don't forget Georgia Peachesblushing

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11