Community > Posts By > inesezi

inesezi's photo
Sat 04/09/11 03:36 PM
Think about we didn't evolve here. If there is still monkeys and fish why are there still monkeys and fish. Why aren't we evolving as speak right now? So the only conclusion is God put us here. What you believe about your orgin is how you will live. If we are living by Darwin's theory of evolution which is just a theory no evidence to back it up than we will live trying to be something we can not possibly be (whatever that is; superhuman person thing?). Then you have the cradle of civilization and archaelogists have found evidence of flood covering the whole earth. You have that part of you that part of you that tells you what is right and wrong. You have a universe surrounding you that you don't even know the depths to it. Theres mystery like the blackhole, bermuda triangle, and other scientific things people can't even to begin to wrap thier minds around. But it is all planned by God and leaves us wondering sometimes so maybe one day we will go on a search for the truth. His ideas are unpopular but he doesn't care to be popular. What matters more than knowledge is love. He even wrote a book on it, the Bible. Theres some crazy stuff that happened to the people back then but you know theres crazy things happening to us too. Theres also alot of stuff in there that doesn't make sense but in time it will make sense if you truly want to know the truth. But I don't think you will have the full picture til you die. No one alive has the full picture of God we all have pieces in what we see in nature, the way things works in our lives, his Word. Some people choose to rip up the piece of what they know of God and live only for themselves. God is love.

inesezi's photo
Sat 04/09/11 07:55 AM
The green movement is to keep the rich richer and the poor poorer. While the poor will be regulated on everything we use to a light bulb to what food we get to eat, the rich will do whatever they whenever they want. It's a great way to reduce the population because prices will be to high because the poor will have limited choices on crap goods and will get fined if we don't follow regulation and end up in prison or die because you can't afford to live. Yay green movement!

inesezi's photo
Fri 02/25/11 08:57 PM
Hilary Clinton said herself we can't get rid of drugs because of all the money the goverment makes off of selling drugs illegally.

inesezi's photo
Fri 02/25/11 08:51 PM
I feel like that all the time. I don't have much advice because I'm in the same boat and all I can say is just keep swimming - Dora on Finding Nemo. I just usually hope someday it will get better or I will be better off alone somehow. If you want to chat let me know.

inesezi's photo
Mon 02/21/11 12:37 PM
Lets not forget that the US army protects the opiom fields in Afganistan and can't legalize drugs in this country because the goverment can't lose in making money off the drug cartels.

inesezi's photo
Mon 02/21/11 10:44 AM
Isn't that where we are now without the help of the tea party isn't that all the left and right's fault to where we are now? The left and right hold the power don't they?

inesezi's photo
Sat 02/19/11 10:55 AM
It's just destroying your competition start off with lower prices and cut off local businesses by providing stuff they don't have. You have to make the people dependent on you for everything. Walmart and Homeland security are also doing business together too. They have the see something say something campaign. Nothing happens by accident.

inesezi's photo
Sat 02/19/11 09:12 AM
The sad thing is corporations and goverment are working together and so they decide how everything is run because it's a revolving door. If you want to know who is running things research the people in office and where they came from and you'll see corporate america written all over them. It's a corrupt system.

inesezi's photo
Sat 02/19/11 07:37 AM
Republican or democrat wouldn't change things because they are both on the same team with the same coach. It's a rigged game. Think about if I was a coach of two teams playing each other off don't you think there would be something wrong with this picture. You think you have a choice but you don't they give an illusion of choice. The people with the most money make the choices. Thats the 1% of society. They call the shots they have the power. Each party sticks to the same the agenda just follow the money trail.

inesezi's photo
Sat 02/19/11 07:24 AM
In sweatshops you can work over 24 hrs and have to meet some quota thats impossible to make maybe make a 1.00 or a little more for all your work. Then try to supply a family on a crappy income. They tell corportaions that you are not being over worked you are forced to lie about your hours or they will take away your only income. Corporate America is inhumane.

inesezi's photo
Sat 02/19/11 07:18 AM
But keep in mind they don't get benefits like we do and they work them til they can't work anymore and corporations don't care about thier rights as long as thier rolling in the dough. There is no freedom in working for working in corportions it's all under the table dealing while the people suffer for thier actions. But there is no accountablity either.

inesezi's photo
Fri 02/18/11 08:43 PM
It probably doesn't help that we ship our jobs overseas to people who work less for less than a $1.00 an hour. I don't think will get much better unless the people make a stand for our rights.

inesezi's photo
Fri 02/18/11 10:31 AM
At least he would end the federal reserve so we won't be in a depression and actually have a legit money system.

inesezi's photo
Thu 02/17/11 08:38 AM
Don't forget about Ron Paul. He's running he would be a good candidate.

inesezi's photo
Thu 02/17/11 08:36 AM
They made a documentary about called Sweet Misery if you prefer to watch a movie than read on the internet about it. It's pretty interesting thats why I stay away from pop and anything that is sub sugar.

inesezi's photo
Tue 02/08/11 08:21 AM
How is that cranky? Has society lost respect for themselves?

inesezi's photo
Mon 02/07/11 10:42 PM
aren't you so funny. Some guys do know how to control themselves and treat a lady with respect and not some piece of trash. They are out there may not be as many but they are there.

inesezi's photo
Mon 02/07/11 10:32 PM
Message me if you would like to make a new friend and no perverts please. Love to get to know you or just be friends whatever works.

inesezi's photo
Mon 02/07/11 10:21 PM
I forgot to mention no perverts.

inesezi's photo
Mon 02/07/11 09:49 PM
I'm single and would like to meet some new people under the age of 32. I would love to get to know you.

Previous 1