Community > Posts By > HaileyF

HaileyF's photo
Mon 11/19/07 02:01 PM
what do we win?

HaileyF's photo
Fri 11/16/07 07:43 PM
Im really sorry to hear that!!! If you need to talk to anyone, feel free to message me!!

My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer a few years ago, and she is doing great today. She is now cancer free.

Also, a very close family friend was diagnosed with stage 2B lung cancer last year. After a sugery where they removed her right upper lobe (of her lung), went through chemo and radiation...she was pronounced cancer free!!

I know its a really difficult time for you and your family, but just be supportive and everything will be ok. My mom was terrified to tell us, because she didnt want to upset us, but she got through it.

If you need anything Amber, feel free to talk to me. My thoughts are with you!!

- Hailey

HaileyF's photo
Mon 11/12/07 01:39 PM
girls have the same problem...your not the only one who cant find someone to love them back....

HaileyF's photo
Mon 11/12/07 12:58 PM
haha....well Im from Torontoish...area....so if anyone is near there...feel free to talk to me!! :tongue:

HaileyF's photo
Mon 11/05/07 08:43 AM
I dont really get it....just what is so enticing about boobs anyway?

HaileyF's photo
Wed 10/31/07 08:20 AM
Where do these young boys live?

HaileyF's photo
Mon 10/29/07 07:30 PM
that sounds great!! How big do you want it to be?

HaileyF's photo
Mon 10/29/07 07:27 PM
I only have 1 right now..I got it in May...it hurt like hell..but I love it!!

HaileyF's photo
Mon 10/29/07 07:24 PM
ohh I like beer!!

HaileyF's photo
Mon 10/29/07 07:14 PM
haha...keep messaging me...

HaileyF's photo
Mon 10/29/07 07:07 PM
maybe a little....but in a good way!! :tongue:

HaileyF's photo
Mon 10/29/07 07:03 PM
haha...well good!!

HaileyF's photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:57 PM
LOL...that wasnt rejection at all...thats me teasing you...but you may give up if you would like!!! You can always message me with your guess....

HaileyF's photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:48 PM
well you will just have to guess.....

HaileyF's photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:39 PM
Thats great!!! Earings..being in your ears...correct? :tongue:

HaileyF's photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:36 PM
so then grannithands... any tattoos on you? piercings??

HaileyF's photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:23 PM
no psychos....that was well said!!! And its true...you need not believe what everyone else believes...but be respectful.

HaileyF's photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:14 PM
Its frustrating eh?

HaileyF's photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:04 PM
You know...I totally understand what your talking about!!! When Im walking around outside or something...guys dont even look at me!!! I talk to guys when I go out with friends and such...and I may meet a guy...but they are never interested. And when I do meet a guy who is...they just want to be my best friend.

I havent had a proper boyfriend in 2 years!!!! blushing

Im getting a little frustrated!!!!!!!!!!! ARH!!!

HaileyF's photo
Mon 10/29/07 05:55 PM
You know....if people dont agree with the topic being discussed, they should keep their mouth shut!!

I have 1 tattoo right now.....and Im trying to get people together to raise money for breast cancer and then all of us get a pink ribbon tattoo. Im not sure how the fundraising should work though. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer....and it was really rough...so I would like to do something to raise money and show my support...

I have 7 piercings...and none of them are on my face. If you want to know where they are...your going to have to guess..... :tongue: