48andstilllooking's photo
Tue 05/08/12 06:19 AM
I have been on here for some time now and it seams like most of the women on here are not serious about wanting a relationship,they Mutual match you but never talk to you,what's the point for it if no one actually uses it,to many games going on and people that find someone need to update their profiles and let people know they found someone and just not respond back that's rude.

Wed 04/25/12 10:50 AM
I would like to know the same thing?
I get a couple yeses on mutual meet me but no one responds back,even when I send wink no one gets back to me what's up with that?

Tue 04/17/12 01:23 PM
Single and hoping to find someone to treat me the wat I treat her.

Tue 04/17/12 09:02 AM
I also believe in Karma because she will get you.

Tue 04/17/12 09:00 AM
Wow that sucks to have happen to you.

Tue 04/17/12 07:34 AM
I would like to know ladys what you think of my profile?.

Tue 04/17/12 07:30 AM
So I am told I am better off without her just wist we diden't pick out my new truck together before she split

Tue 04/17/12 07:28 AM
I get that a lot thank you,but that usually gets me not the nice ones lol

Tue 04/17/12 07:27 AM
I believe that but I keep getting these women that really have no idea what a serious relationship is supposed to be or they think it should be a free enterprise where you can do whatever you want in it and that would be ok with each partner

Tue 04/17/12 07:19 AM
She dumped me with no remorse.

Tue 04/17/12 07:18 AM
And get this I met her here and she is a supposidly a Shaman

Tue 04/17/12 07:17 AM
Communication is important,but I guess not to my now ex,who blamed me because I wanted communication and she diden't think it was important 5 months into the relationship

Tue 04/17/12 07:13 AM
She sasen't out of contact she just woulden't call or return calls

Tue 04/17/12 06:41 AM
So what you are saying you would be ok with your boyfriend/girlfriend cleaning and spending the night at a guys/girls house for 2 weeks or at an outdoor event at someones place in the boonies doing drugs,drinking and who knows what else and not answering your calls or calling you?.

Tue 04/17/12 06:17 AM
I would like to know if you all agree,that if your in a relationship with someone that they would be ok with your partner taking off whenever to work for(guy/girl?) and spending the night there or to hang out with friends and party for 4 days and exped you to be ok with it and thought it was ok to not call you or have a way for you to contact them,would you be ok with that?.

Fri 03/11/11 07:22 AM
I have been on here for some time now and I have to say the mutual match thing sucks because all the matches I get do not even have enough courtesy to respond back to at least say not interested instead of nothing,eather your hear for dating or not.
I would like feedback on this one please

Fri 03/11/11 07:15 AM
I have been a disabled veteran since 83 and recently got my green card and being honest I put it in my profile,as not to hide it from anyone but I don't seam to be gettin any responces from any women,is there a problem with using 420 for pain instead of pills?.

Sun 03/06/11 05:18 AM
Do you all think it's right for a woman or anyone for that matter to play with someones feelings by saying your interested in them,talk to them a couple times and for no reason,stop replying back to you.

Sun 03/06/11 05:13 AM
It seams to me a lot of women like to play games with guys here they tell you they are interested in you talk to you a little and then you never hear from them again no reason or explination and that is not a very nice thing to do to someone

Sat 06/26/10 11:27 AM
Just looking for my match