Community > Posts By > Mizike

Mizike's photo
Sun 12/30/07 07:19 PM
WOOOOOW well look how that **** turned out. Soku stunk it up shell shocked. SAO the hulk shell shocked stunk it up neither one performed up to there potential at all. Wand put on a great fight but still not his potential, no knees, elbows, clinch just stand and bang with the KO artist chuck, and i think wand got robbed on the score two judges 30 to 27 give me a break, but chuk won. Melvin ooo man what a coke addict no ground game punk killin me with his potential and still sucking. Lister did his thing n GSP GSP GSP

Mizike's photo
Wed 12/26/07 05:24 PM
Jesus if those are the outcomes it will be the most KO victories ever in one event lol. I agree with GSP but think it will be tougher. Im taking CHUCK to upset WAND, Soku big ko, Melvin Big KO, everything else agree except i didnt take NATE MOHR, and im worried about the TONY desouza fight, should win, but thats the ones that catch ya.

Mizike's photo
Mon 12/24/07 07:23 PM
GOOD ass event coming up soon, yeah hatin on fedor then u see Randy trying to fight fedor in a M1 coop event with UFC and dana white prick ass says no. Kinda understand but still its what we want. This event gonna be good cant wait whats ur picks.

Mizike's photo
Fri 12/14/07 11:07 AM
I dont know but im gettin sick of the number one fighter FEDOR picking these stupid easy ass fights, hese becoming a paper champ. I mean coleman, lindland, hunt, martins and now freakin cha fu lol, what a joke, too many easy hand picked fights that he knows he can win.

Mizike's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:34 AM
The j rock fight was good, and no its not illegal to elbo the head like that. Great fight from both of em. I knew Mac would win easy, knew george would win easy, war machine surprised me, and im pissed that CLAY GUIDA didnt win that fight, dominated it for 2 rounds and got caught with a damn knee im pissed. Dorian is still to new to win. OVerall an awesome event way above its potential as a TUF final. ANd how bout forest and rampage being coaches sweeet cant wait.

Mizike's photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:11 PM
Edited by Mizike on Fri 12/07/07 04:12 PM
Tim is tough, ive always liked him alot and thought he never got the respect he deserved. ANd then the recent decision fights for him didnt help his cause but before that he was KTFO peoples. Randy is tough no matter what but tim is a better HW and younger still learning gonna kick ass and take names. Man u see john mcarthy is retiring after tommorrow, sucks cant wait for the event tommorow though. And REDDRAGON, no ufc is boring, some not as good as others but every one has some great fights on main events or undercards. And i dont buy any of em just watch em for free live online lol

Mizike's photo
Thu 12/06/07 06:02 AM
OH yeah and lesnar vs mir, come on mir is way more talented and is slowly getting back to a great submission artist. And I have first hand knowledege that BROCK LESNAR has a freaking glass jaw. IF brock hits mir he might have a chance, i dont think it should be a headline fight, but u got two big names so its there, the fight itself wont be impressive though. And yeah im thinking wand will come back stronger after a good time off and whip some ass in the UFC.

Mizike's photo
Thu 12/06/07 05:59 AM
Nine said he wanted to watch Ken Shamrock but doesnt like ufc wow what a joke, the guy who gets destroyed twice by tito.why even come in this topic. Both shams are retarded, ken being the worst of the two. Get into the future where the sport has developed into a complete warrior battling another warrior. Yah i think rampage gets wand, but hese got to get past chuck first which will be a battle i cant wait.

Mizike's photo
Wed 12/05/07 09:20 AM
Well the problem with the pics is I cant believe that the wand fight or the soku or the gsp fight will be that easy or quick for either one. This will be sokus toughest fight so far, chuck will be hungry and ready to fight and matt has too much heart to be dropped again.

Mizike's photo
Tue 12/04/07 07:43 PM
GSP is in his prime bro, matt has lost his touch and admitted defeat allready. GSP is hungry and will outstrike hughes bar something crazy happening like the serra fight. I love lidell, but wand is a better rounded fighter then chuck and it might be over for him and yeah he cant lose but either can wand. Its a toss up for me i want to seee chuck win but probably will bet on wand. SODUKU will KO machita small asss

Mizike's photo
Tue 12/04/07 05:56 PM
I hate to tell ya, it has nothing to do with where ur from if u watched that fight. The Rashad bisping fight was closer then the Matt hamil bisping fight. Matt tottally dominated him on the ground, wore him out, even out struck him won all 3 rounds maybe lost 1 max but an easy win from almost everyones eyes. Worst decision I have seen in almost 20 years watching MMA. Randy is decent a little overated but still a legend, forrest fun to watch, gettin better. Bisping is decent but really needs to drop down a wieght class where he has a better shot at winning

Mizike's photo
Tue 12/04/07 06:06 AM
Brock is so big and strong he will give anyone he fights a hard time for sure, he has taken it serious too and trained for a solid 2 yrs before steppin in to the cage so he might do some damage. Man I hope crocop comes back, he doesnt seem to have that fire he had in PRIDE which has caused him to lose, funny how all the pride guys sucked in UFC, major upsests, even NOG didnt look that good.
How bout clay guida vs Huerta coming up o man thats gonnna be a sick fight and the MAchida vs SOKu oh crap what a war.

Mizike's photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:48 PM
Well Nuenjins I dont know what mma u watch but theres alot to the ground game and plenty of stand up wars in mma today to keep u entertained and all the moves used in the UFC can be used in real raw fights. Far from boring. Yeah cant wait to watch wanderlie vs chuck should have happend years ago but still gonna be sick. ANd man dan henderson vs anderson silva holy crap what a fight comin. GSP vs Matt i got to go wit GSP again but i do like Matt hese a legend, attitude sucks but a legend. Im praying for crocop to get his ass back in gear. HOw bout my boy KIMBO, under bas rutten, ghetoo fighting monster gets his first MMA win hese gonna be fire.

Mizike's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:25 PM
Well I think im single because I work, take care of my daughter and thats it. I mean high school college no problem so many people to meet hang out with, then after college alot of us stayed together still had friends now in my 30s everyones gone. Now u have to meet all new people and who has the time single sucks and is hard to get out of at this age. sucky 30s

Mizike's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:22 PM
Man I love the UFC, PRide and MMA organization. Ive been watching since ufc 1 and love the sport. Hate boxing but love mma. Favorite fighters are rampage, tito , rich franklin, anderson silva, tim sylvia. I watch it every time its on live and theres one on this weekend. IF anyone wants to know how to watch it for free hit me up.

Mizike's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:19 PM
AHHH my bail is 590 holy crap im stuck in jail and im a good guy

Mizike's photo
Mon 12/03/07 05:44 AM
Man what a rough year as a fan. Every year has been rough as a skins fan, im a skin fan for life. I love em I live and breath the skins but they always have all this potential, always think there going to do it this year then they fall apart in multiple spots every year. This year with Taylor has been even worse, and yesterday losing like that just killed me. We play hard in every game and come close but cant pull it off and it deperesses me for 3 days or more like im a player on the team.

Mizike's photo
Mon 12/03/07 05:32 AM
Wow in this entire community only a couple of people, im ashamed lol, and ones 57 yrs old i love that chick. LOL.

Mizike's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:38 PM
My favorite band of all time. Sick live shows, 11 number one hits, 3 sick albums, constantly changing and evolving with the times. The last album was a little too different for me but I still loved 5 songs off of it but live all of em together was amazing. Im more of a rap lover, but LP is the ****.

Mizike's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:35 PM
Come on how bout the man EMINEM. Mockingbird, toy soldiers,Square dance, soldier, cleaning out my closet. The best of early 2000 for sure. How bout GHetto boys, my minds playing tricks on me. Lodi dodi by slick rick. GIn and Juice by snoop. C.R.E.A.M by WUTANG

some of my favs

Previous 1