Community > Posts By > Mizike

Mizike's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:27 PM
Yeha its wierd, I write to people close around my area within 50 miles, most of the people i write to dont have much in there profile to work with either. I usually just say i liked reading ur profile, u seem very interesting, nice pics maybe something specific if theres anything there and then just give me a shout maybe we have something in common. I have gotten a couple replies, mostly just saying hey then nothing more. And alot of no replies. I just hate that lol.

Mizike's photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:18 PM
Ur computer is from 1999 thats the problem Any attempt to fix it isnt worth it at all. It will cost more to guess and fix parts of it then buy a solid computer. U can grab one for 150 thats better then a 1999 computer. These days its just not worth the trouble to try to fix that for the cost of a good inexpensive computer thats faster then one from 1999

Mizike's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:03 AM
So whats the deal, it seems like u get 1 percent of people you write writing back, n then its like one line. I cant be that freakin ugly. Whtat up

Mizike's photo
Mon 10/15/07 01:14 PM
Just like to say heyyyy, Live in college park MD looking for friends relationships and found this site. Seems interesting so thanks.

2 Next