lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 02/24/08 02:31 PM
stupid but my boyfriend loves it so I guess I put up with it

lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 02/24/08 02:30 PM
Valerie

lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 02/24/08 02:29 PM
I usually spend about 40-50 on heels and sneakers, but when it comes to flip flops one can never have too many. I usually spend about 30-40 on flip flops

lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 02/24/08 02:27 PM
46 for me

lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 02/24/08 02:10 PM
Teddy

lonelyshorty's photo
Sun 02/24/08 02:02 PM
It depends mostly on the maturity level. Guys at 30 can still be as dumb and immature as those at 19-21. Guys that are older dont bother me as long as they arent old enough to be my dad.

I am 20 and I am very mature for my age. My bf is 30 and we dont have a problem with our age

lonelyshorty's photo
Sat 02/23/08 05:16 PM
Faye

lonelyshorty's photo
Thu 02/21/08 11:41 PM

And I am entitled to my opinion, as controversial as it may appear...

Tell me, who supports the woman emotionally while hubby is off playing GI Joe?

Who holds her? Hugs her when she is down? Who shows her the same respect as this whole crapola mindset that because you are a soldier you are now a god, whilst family can just suck it up for a year, or so, till the returning hero arrives?

There are always two sides to the story?

Who know if this guy is a violent wife beater, who is so screwed up with PTSD, he doesn't know his arms from his legs?

You get an OP that whines about unfaithful women... and everyone immediately tip toes because he is a soldier???

GIMME A BREAK...sick sick sick

Fixes the broken tap? Fixes the car?

He is fighting for his country and his gf should understand that. If she doesnt then she should date him. Yeah women need a shoulder or a hug or someone to fix the faucet, but thats why you have friends, or parents or siblings. People that care about you and will come to your aid. Just cuz hes a soldier doesnt mean he needs to be with a woman thats going to cheat.

lonelyshorty's photo
Thu 02/21/08 11:38 PM

I knew the rightys would come out

well yeah, Righty is the more dominate gene.

lonelyshorty's photo
Thu 02/21/08 11:32 PM
Rightybigsmile

lonelyshorty's photo
Thu 02/21/08 11:29 PM
A Trojan, the Trojans....Oh and this was a Christian High School go figure

lonelyshorty's photo
Thu 02/21/08 11:04 PM

It is clearly a stretch, I just don't think it's creepy or disgusting.

I have to agree -- everybody's priorities and standards are different. To me, age is a number. All it means is how many times you've ridden the planet around the sun. People say, "Oh, but there's a correlation between age and maturity!" There is? Where? I haven't seen it. It's a specious argument at best. To me, excluding someone because of age makes just as much sense as excluding them because of their shoe size or eye color or the number of ice cubes in their freezer.

Everybody has the right to determine their own standards. But just know that you might be missing out on someone really great, simply by making up arbitrary reasons to exclude people. Hey, I get hassled all the time because of my own self-imposed rules, but that's OK. I've figured out what works for me and what doesn't. So, while I don't understand why anyone would make an issue about age, it doesn't really bother me when they do. That's just a priority for them.

I hear ya Lex. The guy I'm talking to is 30 and I'm 20. Its not really an issue for us. I personally am more mature than most 20 year olds now a days.

lonelyshorty's photo
Thu 02/21/08 11:00 PM
I'm alright. I'm better than I was yesterday

lonelyshorty's photo
Thu 02/21/08 10:58 PM
((((((((OC)))))))bigsmile flowerforyou

how are you?

lonelyshorty's photo
Thu 02/21/08 10:23 PM
night gammayawn

lonelyshorty's photo
Thu 02/21/08 10:17 PM
Oh my gosh I love this show. I want to get all the seasons on DVD.

lonelyshorty's photo
Thu 02/21/08 10:13 PM
flowerforyou (((((((OC))))))))))))drinker

lonelyshorty's photo
Thu 02/21/08 10:08 PM
Stephen

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25